Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Thousands Are Currently Been Raped By A Single Man - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Thousands Are Currently Been Raped By A Single Man (212 Views)

How To Find ZERO Search Volume Keywords That Actually Have Thousands Of Searches / Very Active Facebook Group With Thousands Of White People / How Can I Get Thousands Of Views To My Site In A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thousands Are Currently Been Raped By A Single Man by Pmedia7787: 12:53pm On Jun 25, 2021
1 gig got finished ..while using mtn mifi on PC

Had to sub 3 times to finish work

My work...

Went on CAC site..

Check my email

Uploaded a 20 megabits file

Send email to a customer

Do some search on goog!e

The above action was all I did and the process where repeated 3 times

Mtn gives the data is finished notification ...under 15 minutes...

Did that for 45 minutes

So that's 3 gig and 600 naira spent

I use airtel of same amount to do more

Including watching YouTube ...and leaving the data on for 1 and half day
Re: Thousands Are Currently Been Raped By A Single Man by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
Same here

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Traffic, Youtube Sub And Ig Followers / Register A .XYZ Domain With Just 600 Year / How To Open A Paypal Business Account And Receive Payment In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.