Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Update On The New 18,000 All Seater, All Covered Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Update On The New 18,000 All Seater, All Covered Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom (54169 Views)

Roofing Starts At Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Roofing Begins At The 17000-Seater Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom(Photos) / 17000 Seater Eket Stadium Construction Reaches Roofing & Cladding Level (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On The New 18,000 All Seater, All Covered Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Ensquare(m): 7:48pm On Jun 27, 2021
And they will say Udom is not working

1 Like

Re: Update On The New 18,000 All Seater, All Covered Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom by zoedew: 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2021
COMPAQ:

And for what reason would Real Madrid be playing anywhere in Nigeria, talk less of Eket! Nigerians and wishful thinking.
Money. Good thinking dulls wishful thinking. Football follows the money.

1 Like

Re: Update On The New 18,000 All Seater, All Covered Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom by nsien1(m): 7:55pm On Jun 27, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

Eket people are the fault.. Ibeno is Abit innocent and marginalized.
cool
NkanAkpanika:

1 Like

Re: Update On The New 18,000 All Seater, All Covered Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom by nsien1(m): 8:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
One needs to be truthful for once but if i may ask you,how is it Eket people fault that Eket/Ibeno road is comissioned without completion? Or Eket/Etinan road/ Ataobong ?,what happen to L.G.A. financial autonomy?
Re: Update On The New 18,000 All Seater, All Covered Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom by NkanAkpanika: 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
tutudesz:

How far with the handbook request for my governor undecided
I don't get you
Re: Update On The New 18,000 All Seater, All Covered Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
Atouke:

yes we don hear, now go and sleep. no body can do anything in Nigeria without the igbos, we have heard this over and over again. in fact without igbo money Akwa ibom state government can not budget for and build this Stadium! i hope you are satisfied now that you have made your point. Bad belle personified!

Idaad, unam ikot...ur hatred will consume u.
What bad has he said so far other than the truth. Make we dey accept the truth small small na. No be Igbo's full everywhere so and get half of thriving businesses for aks? No dey come fight rubbish battle. Leave Igbo's make them dey. Ik and Aba wetin differentiate them?
Both lands dey trade easy. If u like no sharrap that ur smelly mouth. As u hear Igbo ur blood dey hot. People wey make d country dey backwards u never talk against them ruling.
If u like use ur several moniker reply me I get ur time.
Re: Update On The New 18,000 All Seater, All Covered Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Masterito(m): 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
How bad do you hate South East?
Tinubuadvocate:
Akwa ibow will swallow the whole of southeast in both human capital and infrastructures.
Re: Update On The New 18,000 All Seater, All Covered Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom by NkanAkpanika: 8:21pm On Jun 27, 2021
Focusmind:
Our standards in this country in everything are terribly low! Tueh!!!
Shut up na AKWA IBOM fourth stadium be that , which is better than some state #1
Re: Update On The New 18,000 All Seater, All Covered Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom by NkanAkpanika: 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2021
KingOKON:

Ibeno should be the Miami of Nigeria
State Government fault
Re: Update On The New 18,000 All Seater, All Covered Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2021
nsien1:
One needs to be truthful for once but if i may ask you,how is it Eket people fault that Eket/Ibeno road is comissioned without completion? Or Eket/Etinan road/ Ataobong ?,what happen to L.G.A. financial autonomy?

Leave these paid urchins without brains.
The day I been see this rubbish boy u dey reply na laugh I just dey laugh. U go think say dem be anything. Na papa house him still dey live o.

1 Like

Re: Update On The New 18,000 All Seater, All Covered Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 27, 2021
MadamExcellency:

We are talking about intermarriage and cultural affinity by neighbours not trade.

BTW, I didn't mention Igbo as a whole rather Abià State especially Ohafia and Ngwa clans.

Aba women's roit was done mostly by Ngwa and Ibibio people together 100 years ago.

Stop quoting these animals.
Ik people dey speak Igbo well pass me wey be Igbo man.
Igbo's wey dey that area dey speak Ibibio...
In real life these people no get wahala.
Na these boys udom dey pay dey yarn rubbish like say e dey their body.
The two tribes have never had issues n co exist. Allow them to die in pains

1 Like

Re: Update On The New 18,000 All Seater, All Covered Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Adakintroy: 8:28pm On Jun 27, 2021
bastardmod:

Actually igbo land is the life line of the south south. Check the areas that are far removed from igbos like bayelsa...with all their wealth and small size yet nothing to show. Akwa ibom is close to igbos geographically and even culturally, and our influence looms large over there resulting in progress. they love us and we love them.

Bro don't hate who God has blessed cool

You problem igbos is your pride and arrogance. Those things happens before the falls.
Re: Update On The New 18,000 All Seater, All Covered Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom by NkanAkpanika: 8:31pm On Jun 27, 2021
Ensquare:
And they will say Udom is not working
Those are akpabio sympathizers and Pro APC
Re: Update On The New 18,000 All Seater, All Covered Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom by EMMY76: 8:31pm On Jun 27, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Akwa ibow will swallow the whole of southeast in both human capital and infrastructures.

In infrastructures I might agree but not in human capital in fact SE is the headquarters of quality human resources in Nigeria no arguments about this.

1 Like

Re: Update On The New 18,000 All Seater, All Covered Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom by KingOKON: 8:52pm On Jun 27, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

State Government fault

There is really big money in Tourism, all the creeks, islands and hills in AkwaIbom can be transformed with good ideas not necessarily money.
We need a government thinking like the leaders in Dubai, we ourselves can develop our local tourism. What stops me from coming down to lodge all weekend at one cool island in Ibeno, seriously that place is wasting lagos beach don't come close.
Even with Qua Iboe church headquartered there it should also be a pilgrimage town for every Akwaibomite
It is well with AkwaIbom
Re: Update On The New 18,000 All Seater, All Covered Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom by patrickmuf(m): 8:55pm On Jun 27, 2021
MadamExcellency:

Tinapa was a booming torrist attraction until the roads from Aba to IkotEkpene brokedown. Tinapa is now a ghost town.

Southeast and South-South are inseparable if you want the geographical area to flourish.
At the bolded, you do not know jack about Tinapa...See the number of people that liked your dumb comment...Stop with the misinformation...
Re: Update On The New 18,000 All Seater, All Covered Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom by patrickmuf(m): 8:59pm On Jun 27, 2021
[quote author=Kinematics post=103084118][/quote] Very big lie...
Re: Update On The New 18,000 All Seater, All Covered Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom by patrickmuf(m): 8:59pm On Jun 27, 2021
[quote author=Kinematics post=103084214][/quote] Sarcasm bro...
Re: Update On The New 18,000 All Seater, All Covered Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom by NkanAkpanika: 9:00pm On Jun 27, 2021
nsien1:
cool
Re: Update On The New 18,000 All Seater, All Covered Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom by prosperbwealth: 9:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
Bialegend:
Very ugly!

You into stadium architecture or facility management? �
Re: Update On The New 18,000 All Seater, All Covered Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom by bastardmod: 9:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
Adakintroy:

You problem igbos is your pride and arrogance. Those things happens before the falls.

Sometimes it's not pride but truth. Wisdom can tell the difference
Re: Update On The New 18,000 All Seater, All Covered Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Ogaonos: 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2021
Atouke:

yes we don hear, now go and sleep. no body can do anything in Nigeria without the igbos, we have heard this over and over again. in fact without igbo money Akwa ibom state government can not budget for and build this Stadium! i hope you are satisfied now that you have made your point. Bad belle personified!
am nt understanding last time I check akwa ibom state has a large oil reserves.like rivers state Nd has huge govt allocation frm FG ( during Jona time it was 450billion naira annually ).ibo are great pple with biz flourishing.but u guys are misinforming pple outside d south south.one would think Ibo are d ones funding d govt nt d crude oil they have.there too much of tribal sentiment.try to understand Ur country more so DT pple outside d two regions of Niger Delta Nd east can be informed properly.some pple frm South west over here will be generalizing south east Nd South South as one region.no be sey u oyinbo or u are non nigeria.but u be proper naija Nd doesn't knw Ur geo political zones
Re: Update On The New 18,000 All Seater, All Covered Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom by onegig(m): 9:31pm On Jun 27, 2021
It seems God blessed Nigeria with a lot of dumb leaders without an iota of Urban planning sense. 18k seater stadium and the surrounding is completely filled with houses and no major exits.

Game days would be an harrowing experience for those living around and those coming to watch.

Also what happens in an emergency? Or evacuation is needed?

2 Likes

Re: Update On The New 18,000 All Seater, All Covered Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Adakintroy: 9:35pm On Jun 27, 2021
bastardmod:

Sometimes it's not pride but truth. Wisdom can tell the difference

There is a way we say about igbos when dealing with them from observation.

"Una de behave like say na only una get sense"

I prefer the north on top of me than igbos It's safe for us that way.
Re: Update On The New 18,000 All Seater, All Covered Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Lawsimon(m): 9:37pm On Jun 27, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

Which human capital

Abeg abeg abeg

Leave me alone with all these white elephants littered around my state...
Re: Update On The New 18,000 All Seater, All Covered Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom by 2Ways(m): 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

Seriously Eket people are so dull and inconsiderate.

They are also lazy, ibenos are trying but Eket is a leech
Re: Update On The New 18,000 All Seater, All Covered Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom by 2Ways(m): 9:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
I went to this stadium on Wednesday, I love the roads the reconstructed.

It's really nice
Re: Update On The New 18,000 All Seater, All Covered Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom by kpo56(m): 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2021
Serious i love it more when the sitting tarrace is closer to the pitch.. that's what is most common in Euro
Barryseal:
Must there be tartan tracks in every stadium built in Nigeria? What happens to building a stadium with the sitting terraces close to the action on the pitch.
Most stadia in Nigeria have never hosted any athletic meet, even the almighty Uyo stadium,making a complete mockery of the millions spent on the tartan tracks. This Ikot ekpene stadium will never host any athletic championship in its lifetime.
Re: Update On The New 18,000 All Seater, All Covered Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Rossiminku: 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
No wonder ipob are claiming Niger delta people land.

lol.....exactly.

If I were a south south person, I would NEVER accept a Biafra.

Igbos will just deal with them, being the majority.
Re: Update On The New 18,000 All Seater, All Covered Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom by nsien1(m): 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2021
2Ways:

cool
2Ways:

Re: Update On The New 18,000 All Seater, All Covered Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Rossiminku: 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2021
wiseone28:
How does it feel like to live a life of an attachee?

its irritating igbos sudden love for anything Akwacross.

Give us a breathtaking space pls..

No be by forced.

Nothing like igbo influence in Akwa ibom not even your food or music outside Lagos based musicians.

Their 'love' for you is dictated primarily by your OIL, and their greed to acquire it.

Without that OIL (and coastal access), they would disown you as quickly as they've disowned everyone else. wink
Re: Update On The New 18,000 All Seater, All Covered Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom by youngmoney4me(m): 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2021
Fake news everyway

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Odichukumma Igweani Shot Dead After Killing Neighbor & Holding Toddler Hostage / Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko In Romantic Pose / France Vs Nigeria: Women's Friendly - 8 - 0 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.