Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Steward Arrested For Trying To Steal Wads Of Naira From A Guest's Car - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Steward Arrested For Trying To Steal Wads Of Naira From A Guest's Car (36881 Views)

Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) / Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) / IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Steward Arrested For Trying To Steal Wads Of Naira From A Guest's Car by MITCHELL96: 5:52pm On Jun 25, 2021
Werey don lose him job already grin grin
Re: Steward Arrested For Trying To Steal Wads Of Naira From A Guest's Car by olatade(m): 5:52pm On Jun 25, 2021
Everybody eye dey red this days
Re: Steward Arrested For Trying To Steal Wads Of Naira From A Guest's Car by atobs4real(m): 5:52pm On Jun 25, 2021
Looking fast money. Go use yourself do rituals now

1 Like

Re: Steward Arrested For Trying To Steal Wads Of Naira From A Guest's Car by Mayng01(m): 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2021
What a way to become infamous. Welcome to jail

1 Like

Re: Steward Arrested For Trying To Steal Wads Of Naira From A Guest's Car by Yankee101: 5:54pm On Jun 25, 2021
Trasncorp too?

Village people don catch this one

1 Like

Re: Steward Arrested For Trying To Steal Wads Of Naira From A Guest's Car by PAWG(m): 5:54pm On Jun 25, 2021
adewumiopeyemi:
Pray for him and try to assist him

Is salary is just 25k
You dont need to bring him to social media things are hard in this country

Is he your colleague?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Steward Arrested For Trying To Steal Wads Of Naira From A Guest's Car by Lightorder: 5:55pm On Jun 25, 2021
Okolo625:
Pray for him and find a way to help him.
you are a suspect

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steward Arrested For Trying To Steal Wads Of Naira From A Guest's Car by Buffalo2(m): 5:55pm On Jun 25, 2021
That's the end of Solomon Grundy

1 Like

Re: Steward Arrested For Trying To Steal Wads Of Naira From A Guest's Car by juwoonn(m): 5:55pm On Jun 25, 2021
Even if na setup... why did he fall for the setup?
I can never fall for this kind of setup. God forbid.
BKayy:
They should arrest the lady that owns that car for set up and induced robbery.
Dont get me wrong,
1) Why would she hand over her car keys to a hungry looking man like that?
2) Why did she keep such amount in a car that she wants to hand over to a valet knowing fully well that the man is hungry?
3) If she didn't intend to set him up, why did she search for the money immediately after the ordeal and even recorded everything immediately when she is supposed to be shocked?
Re: Steward Arrested For Trying To Steal Wads Of Naira From A Guest's Car by delzbaba(m): 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2021
Simple valet wey every country dey do successfully naija don corrupt am,,,corrupt country.
Re: Steward Arrested For Trying To Steal Wads Of Naira From A Guest's Car by Nuelito: 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2021
Chaiiiii
Re: Steward Arrested For Trying To Steal Wads Of Naira From A Guest's Car by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2021
Draslo:
In this life ehn, na woman flex pass. That money is very, very likely to have been gifted by a man. If to say na woman be the valet, e no go loud like this.
Wetin this one dey talk? If Na woman front page for full with ashawo, olosho, dumb bitch and the sorts.

1 Like

Re: Steward Arrested For Trying To Steal Wads Of Naira From A Guest's Car by Lightorder: 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
AzizG550:
There's hunger in the land
and so ?! This is RAW theft

1 Like

Re: Steward Arrested For Trying To Steal Wads Of Naira From A Guest's Car by falseprophet: 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
Omihanifa:
grin this one don already lose his job

this one still dey talk about job cheesy
Re: Steward Arrested For Trying To Steal Wads Of Naira From A Guest's Car by chukwuibuipob: 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
cool A uselessGOAT got TRAPPED grin
Re: Steward Arrested For Trying To Steal Wads Of Naira From A Guest's Car by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
BKayy:
Dont get me wrong,
2) Why did she keep such amount in a car that she wants to hand over to a valet knowing fully well that the man is hungry?
3) If she didn't intend to set him up, why did she search for the money immediately after the ordeal and even recorded everything immediately when she is supposed to be shocked?
4) Finally, why is he moving around with such amount in cash when there is POS and private ATM machines in most Hotels?

Like I said, the woman should be arrested for set up and induced robbery

That weed wey you dey smoke don knock your brain finally.
Re: Steward Arrested For Trying To Steal Wads Of Naira From A Guest's Car by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
adewumiopeyemi:

Is salary is just 25k

There is no excuse for crime.

He should be jailed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steward Arrested For Trying To Steal Wads Of Naira From A Guest's Car by Lightorder: 5:58pm On Jun 25, 2021
adewumiopeyemi:

Is salary is just 25k
you are a suspect. Hypocrite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steward Arrested For Trying To Steal Wads Of Naira From A Guest's Car by Calitoscassius(m): 6:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
Draslo:
In this life ehn, na woman flex pass. That money is very, very likely to have been gifted by a man. If to say na woman be the valet, e no go loud like this.
So that justifies the stealing right? The way some of yous excuses criminalities in your country is baffling.

1 Like

Re: Steward Arrested For Trying To Steal Wads Of Naira From A Guest's Car by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
I mean, why force him to remove his mask? So you can disgrace him? Smh.

Once you're caught redhanded in a middle of a crime, no need to beg. Just say you're sorry and demand to be handed over to the police. If anybody touches you, fight back! Because, whether you beg or not, it will never reduce your punishment.

If you proudly do the crime, enjoy the outcome with your full chest.
Re: Steward Arrested For Trying To Steal Wads Of Naira From A Guest's Car by Calitoscassius(m): 6:03pm On Jun 25, 2021
adewumiopeyemi:

Is salary is just 25k
So country hard that warrants the stealing? Why didn't he just take enough for food or something? Rather he stole the whole thing, you think country is not hard for the owner of the money too? And why have you not started stealing if country is that hard?

1 Like

Re: Steward Arrested For Trying To Steal Wads Of Naira From A Guest's Car by dannybrasky(m): 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2021
adewumiopeyemi:

Is salary is just 25k

No staff earns 25k in transcorp Hilton at the moment.. As at 2006 i was a staff in hilton,my salary with service charge was around 50k as a casual staff which is the least salary of a casual staff back then.

Its been 15 years since 2006,if I am to ask few friends I know working there at the moment, ill tell you a casual staff will be earning minimum above 100k. And a permanent staff 150k and above depending on position.

And with the advantage of being a valet,he is accessible to guest tipping him in $$$$$. He just got greedy. Integrity aside,the most important thing he is losing is his job sadly,because transcorp is a good place to work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steward Arrested For Trying To Steal Wads Of Naira From A Guest's Car by Maski87: 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2021
Them no get Tyre for that hotel?
Re: Steward Arrested For Trying To Steal Wads Of Naira From A Guest's Car by adecz: 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2021
Abeg, allow poor man survive nah..☺️☺️☺️

Country hard under Jibrin❎❎❎

grin grin grin grin
Re: Steward Arrested For Trying To Steal Wads Of Naira From A Guest's Car by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
Lightorder:
you are a suspect

No he is a kind Nigerian who sees why the guy might have tried to steal the money.

Poverty is a serious issue in this country. The guy might have at least 10 to 20 people feeding from his salary. His salary may be running out before the end of the month. So stealing may be an option.

But even then what he did was wrong so he still has to face the consequences. Maybe government should make it easier for workers like him to be represented by a union that can agitate for their rights

1 Like

Re: Steward Arrested For Trying To Steal Wads Of Naira From A Guest's Car by NewDelhi(m): 6:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
Okolo625:
Pray for him and find a way to help him.
Watched the video. I con dey pity the guy Sha.. he looked so remorse. Let them just bury the case and not take it too far. Country hard.
Re: Steward Arrested For Trying To Steal Wads Of Naira From A Guest's Car by Calitoscassius(m): 6:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
BKayy:
Dont get me wrong,
4) Finally, why is she moving around with such amount in cash when there is POS and private ATM machines in most Hotels?

Like I said, the woman should be arrested for set up and induced robbery

I always have atleast 3 to 4 milion naira in my car boot and leave my car at the carwash in nigeria. The problem is nigerians cannot be trusted that's all.
Re: Steward Arrested For Trying To Steal Wads Of Naira From A Guest's Car by Tjah: 6:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
Draslo:
e no go Loud, bcuz d man would have asked her raise skirt settle d matter.
Re: Steward Arrested For Trying To Steal Wads Of Naira From A Guest's Car by Calitoscassius(m): 6:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
tutudesz:
grin 9ja no go kill person O
what has AKON eating corn gat to do with killing person? undecided
Re: Steward Arrested For Trying To Steal Wads Of Naira From A Guest's Car by Twoclans(f): 6:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
Stealing is in the DNA of transcorp,you cannot park your car without a car security and have peace.The possibility that your car will be stollen is extremely high.

Staff with big big longer throat.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drunk Police Officer Kills Father Of 3 In Port Harcourt / Aba, Abia Deadly Cultists: More Arrests Have Been Made (Photos, Video) / Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.