Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,893 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered (67213 Views)

16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) / Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered / Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by Karlovych: 10:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ayomi90:

Can u come up with a prove that he is still in prison or has been executed?
Can you bring proof that he is walking free in the society

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-56071462.amp

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/man-to-die-by-hanging-for-killing-a-jumia-delivery-agent-in-rivers/?amp=1
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by seunmsg(m): 10:41pm On Jun 25, 2021
hammer3x:
[s][/s]

SHE ACTED UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF INTOXICATION.

IT IS NOT A MURDER CASE DUE TO THE ABSENCE OF INTENT TO KILL.

HAD THE 50 YEAR OLD DECEASED NOT INTRODUCED THE 21 YEAR OLD LADY TO DRUGS INDUCED SEX, THE STABBING WOULD NOT HAVE OCCURED.

CHIDINMA HAS NO CRIMINAL RECORD OR RECORD OF VIOLENCE.

SHE WAS DESCRIBED AS A QUIET GIRL.

EVIDENTLY, SHE COULD NOT PLAN TO STEAL HIS MONEY OR LEAVE THE COUNTRY.

SHE SIMPLY WITHDREW HER SCHOOL FEES, WITH THE PIN NUMBER THE DECEASED HAD PROVIDED HER FOR THAT PURPOSE.

PLEASE, TRY TO BE OBJECTIVE.

Abeg, the weed wey you smoke still remain? I wanna be as high as you are grin grin.

Awon eyan Dangbana Choco.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by All4good: 10:48pm On Jun 25, 2021
doctore212:
One of my esteemed olosho invited me today for all night.

But am afraid to go out. Her name na Chidimma too.

Fams should I risk it and go . I need olosho tonight

Sure. Life is a risk.
Go and die grin
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by Kaysalas(m): 10:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

She didn't strangle him, but stabbed him twice in the neck and once in stomach with a knife.This was an overkill to make sure he was dead.

There was no struggle because she has no bruises, it has been reported Michael Ataga was an amateur boxer, he would have fought for his life even in a drunken or drug induced stupor and caused some damage to her if the story she said was plausible.

My theory was that he was either sleeping on the bed or knocked out by a roofie when she slit his throat twice and stabbed him in the stomach and watching him bleed to death before she made away with his ATM.Another angle is that the courier that brought the drugs is an accomplice and they both tortured him until he gave them his PIN number.
Inspector BEDIAKO! wink

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by kolexy(m): 10:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
Generalnomercy:
Maybe the man raped her and died in the process of forcing his way into her.

But how could a single small girl like this strangle an able bodied man like that, this calls for serious investigation.

You believe this girl killed an amateur boxer? It is deeper than what you are reading. The guy was most likely killed by some business partners who used the girl to lure him.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by Amotekun777: 10:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
Fear Igbo girls... dem too like $$$. Damn... angry

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by philemonemenike(m): 10:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
One thing must kill a man
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by Kessythegeek(m): 11:02pm On Jun 25, 2021
Rochasstatue:
She was very vocal and twitterish during the endsars destruction.
A minion of nnamdi Cownu.
You see all these people from the other side of the river niger?
They are dangerlous.

Stop being foolish. Anyone can be dangerous.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by thatsleepboy1: 11:23pm On Jun 25, 2021
Drone95:
those that paid her to kill him didn't plan it well.

She herself didn't plan for herself also. The owner of the Airbnb knows sth about it. Watch the video very well, you'll know that she wasn't remorseful/emotional about it at all. You'll know sth is fishy but his wife is well connected that's why the case cannot be swept under the carpet easily.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by AntiAPC2023(f): 11:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

To find responsible girl hard. I even tried Church girl and she turned out to be worse than some of the pagans I dated. grin. I fear women no lie, my regret is not finding someone in secondary school or during my university years.
that university own no dey work bro.
Na that one worse pass
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 26, 2021
richeeyo:
Date girls you know their origin
.... undecided undecided undecided
The problem is that our Dicks careless about the Origin of Kpekus !!! What our Dicks care about is how to get into the Kpekus grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by wirinet(m): 12:08am On Jun 26, 2021
hammer3x:
[s][/s]

SHE ACTED UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF INTOXICATION.
Intoxication does not make one to commit murder. Intoxication only reduces our inhibitions to do things we are normally too afraid to do. Besides with the intoxication she was able to steal the man's ATM card, IPhone and other items and able to find her way home without anyone noticing.

IT IS NOT A MURDER CASE DUE TO THE ABSENCE OF INTENT TO KILL.
Classic murder case. Intent can be inferred from her booking the lodge with a fake name and bringing a knife.

HAD THE 50 YEAR OLD DECEASED NOT INTRODUCED THE 21 YEAR OLD LADY TO DRUGS INDUCED SEX, THE STABBING WOULD NOT HAVE OCCURED.
And you know that the 50 year old was the person that introduced the girl to sex induced drug? And Why would the 50 year old need to introduce the 21 year old to sex induced drug? Is she not a runs girl or side chick for over 4 months? And they have been in the lodge together for 3 days prior.

CHIDINMA HAS NO CRIMINAL RECORD OR RECORD OF VIOLENCE.

SHE WAS DESCRIBED AS A QUIET GIRL.
All these irrelevant to this case. The evidence will speak for itself

EVIDENTLY, SHE COULD NOT PLAN TO STEAL HIS MONEY OR LEAVE THE COUNTRY.
But she did actually steal his money.

SHE SIMPLY WITHDREW HER SCHOOL FEES, WITH THE PIN NUMBER THE DECEASED HAD PROVIDED HER FOR THAT PURPOSE.
Ehen. Is she his daughter or his family? Why is he responsible for her school fees and why did she have to kill him before she can withdraw her school fees?

PLEASE, TRY TO BE OBJECTIVE.

Your post is the most bias post I have read.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by Scamburster(m): 12:12am On Jun 26, 2021
Heiterkeit:
She's even a Nairalander, and her victim was too.

The monikers?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by Walkee: 12:13am On Jun 26, 2021
Eriolubrainee19:
This lady is innocent until the case is proved in the court of law beyond reasonable doubt. The man's death is a result of his promiscuous life.
lol go and release her let me see. She confessed. If a guy did this and confess tyre will automatically land on his neck and he will be roasted within seconds. Keep licking female's menstruation pad

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by Walkee: 12:21am On Jun 26, 2021
hammer3x:
WAT I UNDERSTAND HERE HIS THAT THE MAN WAS A JUNKIE LIKE DMX.

HE HAD AN ADDICTION TO DRUGZ AND SEX.

HE WAS INTRODUCING YOUNG WOMEN TO DRUGZ, SOMETHING THAT WILL EVENTUALLY RUIN THEIR LIFE.

AT 50 YEARS, THIS WAS THE BEST HE HAD TO OFFER THE 21 YEAR OLD WOMAN.

IT WAS THE DRUGZ THAT KILLED HIM.

SHE DID NOT DO IT WITH CLEAR EYE.
lol you are obviously a learner if you think a man has to introduce even a 16 years old girl to drugs. Get out of the hole you're hiding in and go out. Stroll to student areas, clubs and clear your eyes. The compound I was staying before, girls used to gather there to smoke weed and take drugs. The name of drugs leaving these waste products mouth sounds more like periodic table.
Lol you still believe females are harmless beautiful delicate angels cheesy Your eyes will clear sooner or later

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by Walkee: 12:26am On Jun 26, 2021
Ojayk:
Would you and I have heard the story if the guy had killed her?

While I won't take her story as pure truth, one fact is obvious to all,

"There was no love/likeness between two of them" it was purely for business purposes.

Then, you and I know how guys with loads of cash and connect "treat their bush meats" Apologies for using that expression ladies.

Its a lesson for the living and in the game, that, some times, goodness may take flight and "the hunter becomes the hunted".

Agreements once reached should be fulfilled, irrespective of ones thought/perception that he or she is dealing with a weaker person, who can never react or fight them back, for sometimes, the perceived weaker person can be more brutal in reaction than the noisy acclaimed strong person.

what's this one even talking about?
Which agreement? He literally gave her his ATM and pin, what other agreement could be bigger than that? His kidney perhaps?

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by Walkee: 12:34am On Jun 26, 2021
hammer3x:
[s][/s]

FIRST AND FOREMOST, MULTIPLE MONEY WAS NOT WITHDRAWN AND THE DECEASED GAVE HIS CONSENT FOR HER TO MAKE WITHDRAWAL FROM HIS BANK ACCOUNT.

THE EVIDENCE OF THIS WAS IN THE DECEASED FREELY GIVING HER HIS PIN NUMBER.

SECONDLY, I WILL ASK THE COURT TO DISREGARD THE NUMERIOUS GENERALISATION IN THE PROSECUTION SUBMISSION AND PROCEED WITH THE UNIQUE CIRCUMSTANCES OF THIS CASE.

THIRDLY THE VICTIM, A 50 YEAR OLD MAN, WOULD LURE YOUNG WOMEN INTO DRUGZ AND ALCOHOL INFLUENCED SEX. THIS RAISES THE QUESTION OF RAPE, AS MOST WOMEN INCAPACITATED WOULD BE UNABLE TO CONSENT TO SEX.

THE ISSUE IN THIS CASE THAT LED TO THE STABBING WAS RAPE. THE 21 YEAR OLD LADY, HAD NOT CONSENTED TO SEX BUT THE DECEASED FORCEFULLY HAD UNCONSENTED SEX.

CLEARLY, BOTH PARTIES UNDER THE INFLUENECE OF DRUGS GOT INTO A FIGHT WHICH LEAD TO THE DEATH OF THE DECEASED.

IT IS A CASE OF LOSS OF CONTROL VIA INTOXICATION AND THE CASE SHOULD BE DOWN GRADED TO INVOLUNTARY MANSLAUGHTER.

THIS IS NOT A MURDER CASE.
lol you are just deluding yourself and shamefully disgracing yourself. No one gives a shiiit about all these nonsense you ranting here. You will be here when she gets the death penalty. I promise you, she'd be hanged or spend the rest of her life in prison.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by Ayomi90: 12:44am On Jun 26, 2021
Karlovych:
Can you bring proof that he is walking free in the society

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-56071462.amp

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/man-to-die-by-hanging-for-killing-a-jumia-delivery-agent-in-rivers/?amp=1
Since u got no proofs then come off it. Dis is Nigeria where anything can happen.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by moriss33(m): 12:45am On Jun 26, 2021
Like why not run ATM transfer + cash withdrawals & ghost to cotonou via bus....u just committed murder & u waka go ur papa house siddon.

Paxxcarl:
Chidimma is clearly not smart at all
Took possession of the late mans documents, withdrew cash and ran to her pops house to stay like a queen that she is, hoping the whole stuff was going to die down lmaooooo

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by Karemarealty288(m): 12:48am On Jun 26, 2021
richeeyo:

You the ones you witnessed their birth?

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by ImaIma1(f): 12:49am On Jun 26, 2021
richeeyo:

"Married men should start praying for a God-fearing side chick".

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by Walkee: 12:55am On Jun 26, 2021
Susily:

What and what in what I said is a lie??

Didn't you hear her say she was the one that ordered the refnol

Why didn't she report to the police after the act if she acted in self-defense or at least confide in her dad

What she did after killing him was to go straight to withdraw his money which doesn't support the case of self-defense

Also her having a fake ID indicates the intent to commit a crime and hide identity

Everything points to murder and she's done for
ignore that guy. He does not know what he is talking about. He's just trying to sound 'smart'
Do girls need a man to introduce them to drugs?
Come let me take you to my former compound so you can see what girls are doing.

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by Walkee: 1:00am On Jun 26, 2021
Jman06:
Exactly. The drug caused it all. I wish they'll temper justice with mercy small
shey na me put drugs for her mouth ni?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by Walkee: 1:08am On Jun 26, 2021
Gwan2:
The rate of oloshoism now, especially in a poverty strickened country like naija is beyond imagination….I was in naija sometime ago, a friend gave me a 22yr old girl number from university of Abuja…He said I need to start a relationship with someone I can settle with because no time…all for good intention. The idiot girl on our first outing, asked me what I want from her, I played along and said sex…she had the nerve to ask me, why was I hesitating to say at first

She gave me the shocker when she said she don’t collect below 15k…went as far as walking out on me because I offered less..all was to play along in my state of shock.

Idio.ts like the deceased, flatter these leeches with money a hustling guy their age can only dream of…Two mucdafuxkers got what they both deserve.
he's a billionaire naa what else does he need the money for?
Billionaires everywhere do the same thing. Some even pay to have children trafficked to them since they have fuccked all the type of women available on earth including married ones, so they start fuccking small small boys. At least this one wasn't doing anything wrong.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by Walkee: 1:13am On Jun 26, 2021
wirinet:

Intoxication does not make one to commit murder. Intoxication only reduces our inhibitions to do things we are normally too afraid to do. Besides with the intoxication she was able to steal the man's ATM card, IPhone and other items and able to find her way home without anyone noticing.

Classic murder case. Intent can be inferred from her booking the lodge with a fake name and bringing a knife.

And you know that the 50 year old was the person that introduced the girl to sex induced drug? And Why would the 50 year old need to introduce the 21 year old to sex induced drug? Is she not a runs girl or side chick for over 4 months? And they have been in the lodge together for 3 days prior.

All these irrelevant to this case. The evidence will speak for itself

But she did actually steal his money.

Ehen. Is she his daughter or his family? Why is he responsible for her school fees and why did she have to kill him before she can withdraw her school fees?

Your post is the most bias post I have read.
lol wait sef so if I pump my body full with tramadol and refnol I can walk into a bank with a knife, stab the cashier and cart away millions of naira and when the security hold me I will say I was intoxicated and the judge will say they should let me go lol?
The only one intoxicated here is this guy trying to defend the indefensible
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by Elvisgolden: 1:28am On Jun 26, 2021
All this na to maintain fake lifestyle oooh..............

Abeg before you marry, check whether your wife dey In-message, Codedruns, Sex abi na date with a stranger, Olosho app and other hookup site, to avoid stories that touch.

These girls this days are worse than the serpent.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by opribo(m): 1:52am On Jun 26, 2021
What happens to the pretty wife now? Well
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by cardoctor(m): 3:46am On Jun 26, 2021
Sad o
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by generalwo(m): 4:17am On Jun 26, 2021
Jashub:
I'm shocked that such a woman can stoop to this level of wickedness
.... And what about men? Have u forgotten umoren so soon or the ph serial killer? Both genders are wicked

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Gangraped By Her Boyfriend And Her Friend In Ogun (Photos) / South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) / Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.