Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered (67212 Views)

16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) / Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered / Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
A fake drivers’ license and Nigerian International passport, amongst other items were recovered from Chidinma Ojukwu, the prime suspect for the murder of the Chief Executive Officer of Super TV, Usifo Ataga.

Ataga was found dead on Sunday with multiple wounds found in several parts of his body at a service apartment in the Lekki area of Lagos.

The Lagos State Police Command had on Wednesday arrested 21-year-old Chidinma for allegedly killing Ataga, and some items were recovered from her.

Here is a list of the items that were recovered from the suspect upon her arrest:

*A Nigeria International Passport with No.B50010434 belonging to the suspect

*A fake Drivers license bearing ‘Mary Johnson’ with the suspect’s photograph

*Access Bank statement of account slip

*A National Identification Card bearing the suspect’s name

*One Driver’s license

*Complimentary cards

*A UBA (United Bank for Africa) ATM debit card bearing the suspect’s name

*A University of Lagos identity card bearing the suspect’s name

Chidinma, who claimed to be a 300-level student in the Department of Mass Communication, University of Lagos, confessed to stabbing Ataga to death while being paraded at the state police command headquarters, Ikeja.

During her parade, Chidinma confessed to withdrawing N380,000 from the deceased’s account to pay her school fees.

PUNCH Metro had earlier reported that the suspect was arrested alongside her father at their Yaba residence but Mr. Ojukwu was not paraded on Thursday.

https://punchng.com/super-tv-ceo-murder-fake-drivers-license-intl-passport-other-items-police-recovered-from-chidinma-21-year-old-suspect/

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by richeeyo(m): 2:42pm On Jun 25, 2021
Date girls you know their origin

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 25, 2021
richeeyo:
Date girls you know their origin
How will you know when majority are liars.

383 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by Jashub: 2:46pm On Jun 25, 2021
I'm shocked that such a woman can stoop to this level of wickedness

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2021
Jashub:
I'm shocked that such a woman can stoop to this level of wickedness
There have always been murderers from time immemorial, don't ever let looks or introversion deceive you. If she was ugly no one will feel pity for her.

Majority can't get it into their minds how this innocent looking cold blooded killer could stab a man twice in the neck and once in the stomach. And after butchering him like a Christmas goat, went to withdraw money from his ATM.

218 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by Generalnomercy: 2:53pm On Jun 25, 2021
Maybe the man raped her and died in the process of forcing his way into her.

But how could a single small girl like this strangle an able bodied man like that, this calls for serious investigation.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by madridguy(m): 2:54pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ataga was found dead on Sunday with multiple wounds found in several parts of his body at a service apartment in the Lekki area of Lagos.

Generalnomercy:

But how could a single small girl like this strangle an able bodied man like that, this calls for serious investigation.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 25, 2021
Generalnomercy:

She didn't strangle him, but stabbed him twice in the neck and once in stomach with a knife.This was an overkill to make sure he was dead.

There was no struggle because she has no bruises, it has been reported Michael Ataga was an amateur boxer, he would have fought for his life even in a drunken or drug induced stupor and caused some damage to her if the story she said was plausible.

My theory was that he was either sleeping on the bed or knocked out by a roofie when she slit his throat twice and stabbed him in the stomach and watching him bleed to death before she made away with his ATM.Another angle is that the courier that brought the drugs is an accomplice and they both tortured him until he gave them his PIN number.

238 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by richeeyo(m): 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

How will you know when majority are liars.
True bro
Take a responsibile girl in your hood
Not Area dog

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 25, 2021
richeeyo:

True bro
Take a responsibile girl in your hood
Not Area dog
To find responsible girl hard. I even tried Church girl and she turned out to be worse than some of the pagans I dated. grin. I fear women no lie, my regret is not finding someone in secondary school or during my university years.

172 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by Karlovych: 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2021
embarassed embarassed She's in for a long ride in a Nigerian prison, a lot of young people need to be taken to an excursion to a Nigerian prison to see what the conditions look like, maybe then a lot of them will think twice before committing crimes, she should face the consequences.

87 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by Idamond: 3:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
she beautiful.

beauty with brain and bad heart

7 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by richeeyo(m): 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

To find responsible girl hard. I even tried Church girl and she turned out to be worse than some of the pagans I dated. grin. I fear women no lie, my regret is not finding someone in secondary school or during my university years.
Church girl, eeh run ooo
Na dem horrible pass
Bro marrying this days make sure you know are background, you seen are from the root
Girls this days are monsters
And innocent wife migth end up been someone every one in the area used and shared

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
richeeyo:

Church girl, eeh run ooo
Na dem horrible pass
Bro marrying this days make sure you know are background, you seen are from the root
Girls this days are monsters
And innocent wife migth end up been someone every one in the area used and shared
cry

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by kingthreat(m): 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2021
100% premeditated murder.

Booked the Airbnb with a foreign number
She ordered drugs
Stabbed him twice on the neck to make sure the nigga dead
Went with his ATM cards
Has a fake passport with a name that was not hers.
Disposed the Knife elsewhere to make sure nobody there had a clue
Didnt confide in a single soul. Even her father had to risk his life fighting the police because he was 100% sure of the daughter's innocence.
This girl is a schemer. If this did not happen in a tech city like Lagos, or it did in a town with lazy cops, this would have been a walkover case and she may never have been caught.
The girl is smart but is not a professional to do a 100% clean job.
It is time for the Atagas to unite like the family of the victim of Maryam Sanda did. Spend good money to enforce the death penalty on this coldblooded serpent.

220 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by SimplyShit: 5:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
I'm waiting to read the color of Chidinma's pubic hair

Everybody's got an opinion about this girl now...

Bloggers waaaaaa!

7 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by NwaNimo1(m): 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2021

6 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
Chidimma is clearly not smart at all
Took possession of the late mans documents, withdrew cash and ran to her pops house to stay like a queen that she is, hoping the whole stuff was going to die down lmaooooo

33 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by doctore212(m): 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
One of my esteemed olosho invited me today for all night.

But am afraid to go out. Her name na Chidimma too.

Fams should I risk it and go . I need olosho tonight

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by egenma(f): 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
Would you and I have heard the story if the guy had killed her? While I won't take her story as pure truth, one fact is obvious to all, "There was no love/likeness between two of them" it was purely for business purposes.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by banom(m): 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
Hmm
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by thatsleepboy1: 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
I believe the girl was paid to kill the man. No two ways about it.

23 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by mrkings84(m): 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
Na wa

B4 we know it so much would have been discovered about this girl. Maybe she is a serial killer cos her narrative didn't look like that of a novice in the job!

18 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by tobillionaire(m): 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
But unilag's school fees for 300 lvl can't be more than 30k.

Wat is she gonna do with the remaining 350k Probably to buy designers and oppress her classmates

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
What a wasted beautiful life.

If she had not gone ahead 2 make withdrawals from the man's account and reported to the police.
Maybe we 4 dey talk self defense cos the man was definitely drunk and under the influence.

This has something like a planned murder written on it... Soul Symbol.

Video of Usifo Ataga, having his Last Supper with his killer, just few hours before his murder!
(*****edited******)

Nothing much to type about this sad case right now.
Imagine how are family and friends will be feeling now.
At the age of 21 years old.
What a wasted life!!

...Signing out....

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by Ayomi90: 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
This girl confession is too easy, something is actually hidden.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by aspabay(m): 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
See Ojukwu pikin oo

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by aspabay(m): 6:40pm On Jun 25, 2021
Sugar daddy wey Unilag girls dey manage, e reach your turn, you kill am.

Yeye girl

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by Deicide: 6:40pm On Jun 25, 2021
If he was practicing MGTOW he would still be alive

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

'Bullets Flying Everywhere, Soldiers Engage Looters At Sangotedo Mall - Lady / Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers / A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.