Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

IPOB Replies Gumi: We’re Not After Northerners But Terrorists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Replies Gumi: We’re Not After Northerners But Terrorists (1016 Views)

'We Don't Know Peter Obi And He Doesn't Know Us', IPOB Replies Gumi / Army Replies Gumi’s Allegations Of Military Supporting Bandits / Stop Tagging Soldiers As Muslims, Christians – Shehu Sani Replies Gumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Replies Gumi: We’re Not After Northerners But Terrorists by Monogamy: 4:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
OBALOLA55:
NA ME SABI UNA FOR HERE, NA REASON WHY MOD)S DEY BAN ME ANY HOW

I NOR BE MUSLIM OH, BUT I BELIEVE THAT PROPHET MUHAMMAD IS THE MESSENGER AND FINAL PROPHET OF GOD (KATTAM AN-ANBIYAH). THE SEAL OF PROPHETS.

WHY CAN’T YOU BE TRUTHFUL TO YOURSELF FOR ONCE

YOU DENIED YOUR RELIGION BECAUSE OF WORLDLY GAIN angry

CC ONIONBANDIT

You were saying? undecided
Re: IPOB Replies Gumi: We’re Not After Northerners But Terrorists by OBALOLA55(m): 4:20pm On Jun 25, 2021
liketerm:

Am I telling lies
OK LETS EVEN ADMIT THAT YOU ARE NOT TELLING LIE.

IGBOS DID ALL THESE THINGS TO YOU FULANIS AND YET YOU ARE DYING TO KEEP THEM IN YOUR ONE NIGERIAgrin

DON’T YOU THINK THAT YOU SHOULD LET THEM GO SO THAT YOU CAN PRACTICE YOUR FAITH IN PEACE

BE THE CHANGE YOU DESIRE

IT BEGINS WITH YOUangry
Re: IPOB Replies Gumi: We’re Not After Northerners But Terrorists by Shokoloko(f): 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
Jashub:
Nigeria is the only country on earth where self-defence is seen as a an act of terrorism
Gbam. Nairaland is not letting me like this comment more than once
Re: IPOB Replies Gumi: We’re Not After Northerners But Terrorists by Ojiofor: 5:27pm On Jun 25, 2021
Monogamy:

Those guys are really trouble makers.. As if there days won't be completed if they did not find trouble with someone online.

Meanwhile, if you give them just 3 mentions only, they would start crying

No be small thing.They are irritants.
Re: IPOB Replies Gumi: We’re Not After Northerners But Terrorists by Aketi2: 7:11am On Jun 26, 2021
Sheik Gumi is the unofficial spokesman of the Bandits and Terrorists. He should not be addressed as Sheik because he clearly support the general perception that Muslims are terrorists.
Re: IPOB Replies Gumi: We’re Not After Northerners But Terrorists by velocity25(m): 8:26am On Jun 26, 2021
They are all in the Banditry together but God will expose them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

It’s Irresponsible For Nigerians To Expect Military Defend Them From Bandits / Breaking: Tension In PDP As APC Woos Jonathan With 2023 Presidential Ticket / 10-year Old Boy Who Is A Vigilante Member In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.