Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

This App Turns People Into Disney Character And I've Used It On 10 Naija Celebs - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This App Turns People Into Disney Character And I've Used It On 10 Naija Celebs (368 Views)

How To Know If Your Survey Plan Is Original & What Can You Used It For / Mention Some Character In People That Shock You. / Top 10 Naija Hits So Far 2018 (2) (3) (4)

This App Turns People Into Disney Character And I've Used It On 10 Naija Celebs by Netblyss(f): 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
A new app is in town and I hear you can make yourself, your friends, and your family look like Disney characters. The app is called Voilà AI Artist.

People have been using it to generate cartoon versions of themselves and posting them on the Internet and I thought, there is no harm in joining in the fun right?

Only this time, I decided to take celebrities we all know and love and see what they would look like if they were suddenly placed in the Disney Universe. The app uses artificial intelligence to create these 3D-looking cartoon characters.

I think they look splendid.

Source: https://floozz.com/entertainment/this-new-app-turns-people-into-disney-character-and-ive-used-it-on-10-nigerian-celebrities/

Re: This App Turns People Into Disney Character And I've Used It On 10 Naija Celebs by Netblyss(f): 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2021

Re: This App Turns People Into Disney Character And I've Used It On 10 Naija Celebs by Seniorwriter(m): 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
@OP hope you are earning with the app?

If you have access to internet + browsing gadgets and you don't earn even $5 via online then you are not wisely utilizing the earning enabling resources and the available thousands of ease2access earning ways online.

@seniorwriter
Re: This App Turns People Into Disney Character And I've Used It On 10 Naija Celebs by Netblyss(f): 3:03pm On Jun 25, 2021

Volkswagen Golf 3 Wagon For Sale / Bbnaija: I Don’t Care If My Husband Ends Our Marriage Because Of Boma’ – Tega / The Matrix Resurrections On HBO Max: How To Watch Keanu's Comeback

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8