Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Gistlover Exposes Skit Maker, Isbaeu, Reveals He Be@ts His Partner, Mummy-wa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gistlover Exposes Skit Maker, Isbaeu, Reveals He Be@ts His Partner, Mummy-wa (2920 Views)

A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank / Gistlover Exposes Ashmusy And Nons Miraj: The Truth Behind The Story / Mr Macaroni & Kemi Okuseedun 'Mummy Wa' Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gistlover Exposes Skit Maker, Isbaeu, Reveals He Be@ts His Partner, Mummy-wa by Gistposter: 4:38pm On May 11, 2022
In a lengthy post by the popular controversial gossip blog, Gistlover, it was gathered that the popular Nigerian skit maker identified as IsBae-U constantly be@t his partner, Kemi Ikuseedun who is popularly known as Mummy Wa or Kemz Mama on Instagram.

READ ALSO: Netizens express shock as Judy Austin Edochie shares a picture of her son and reveals the real age

According to Gistlover, Kemi is currently in a toxic relationship with the skit maker cum actor, Isbae-U. Gistlover made it known that he be@ts Kemi Ikuseedun (Mummy Wa) at any slight of provocation, then later tenders apology to her.

Gistlover also stated that the trip the both of them took to Dubai was an apology trip to her after he mercilessly be@t her to the point that Kemi Ikuseedun (Mummy Wa) wanted to break up with him but Bae-U would not let her go for reasons best known to him.

[url]READ ALSO: Genevieve fans Panic as Gistlover shares US-based nurse comment on Nnaji’s state of health
[/url]
The blog continued by stating the cause of their recent quarrel, Gistlover said there is another lady whom Bae-U is currently dating and he didn’t hide it from the public as she constantly talks to the girl’s family, and has promised to marry her.

It was also stated by Gistlover that Bae-U brings the lady into the house he co-owned with Kemi Ikuseedun (Mummy Wa), spends time there, snaps pictures, and also makes her Tiktok videos in the apartment, with all these Bae-U acts, Kemi Ikuseedun (Mummy Wa) had complained to Bae severally that he cannot be bringing ladies into the house they bought together.

READ ALSO: ” Leader of the Yul-Edochie squad”- Netizens blast Yul Edochie for involving her teenage daughter in his marital crisis (Video)

Gistlover added that Kemi Ikuseedun (Mummy Wa) has been enduring all that was happening in her relationship with Bae U. It was also stated that anytime Bae U shares cute pictures of Kemi Ikuseedun (Mummy Wa), the mother of the other lady would call Bae U to complain and demand reasons as to why he would be posting Kemi Ikuseedun (Mummy Wa) instead of her daughter.

In the lengthy post by Gistlover, it was said that the last be@ting was in Ibadan which many people experienced. According to Gistlover, they went for a shoot at Mauve hotel in Ibadan, rounding up the shoot, Bae-U started questioning her about a guy she was talking to....CONTINUE AND SEE SCREENSHOTS SHOWN BY GISTLOVER

1 Share

Re: Gistlover Exposes Skit Maker, Isbaeu, Reveals He Be@ts His Partner, Mummy-wa by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 11, 2022
Wahala dey o.
Re: Gistlover Exposes Skit Maker, Isbaeu, Reveals He Be@ts His Partner, Mummy-wa by irunoko(m): 5:24pm On May 11, 2022
But I thought mummy Wa just married Mr macaroni

1 Like

Re: Gistlover Exposes Skit Maker, Isbaeu, Reveals He Be@ts His Partner, Mummy-wa by excanny: 6:16pm On May 11, 2022
irunoko:

grin So you believed that sh*t?

2 Likes

Re: Gistlover Exposes Skit Maker, Isbaeu, Reveals He Be@ts His Partner, Mummy-wa by Senoye: 8:36pm On May 11, 2022
Smh
Re: Gistlover Exposes Skit Maker, Isbaeu, Reveals He Be@ts His Partner, Mummy-wa by AndroBlaze: 8:57pm On May 11, 2022
irunoko:

I think this is true...they are just shy and still coding it.

1 Like

Re: Gistlover Exposes Skit Maker, Isbaeu, Reveals He Be@ts His Partner, Mummy-wa by irunoko(m): 10:51pm On May 11, 2022
AndroBlaze:

what's there to be shy about.shooorrr
Re: Gistlover Exposes Skit Maker, Isbaeu, Reveals He Be@ts His Partner, Mummy-wa by jimmychang: 5:14am On May 12, 2022
AndroBlaze:

How can someone be so gullible grin
Re: Gistlover Exposes Skit Maker, Isbaeu, Reveals He Be@ts His Partner, Mummy-wa by Mercury12(m): 5:58am On May 12, 2022
Hand go soon touch this gistlover. Weather nah woman or man I no know but I know say the person wey dey behind that page get mental disorder
Re: Gistlover Exposes Skit Maker, Isbaeu, Reveals He Be@ts His Partner, Mummy-wa by MoneyGoDrop: 6:22am On May 12, 2022
If this is true then Bae u should stop abusing that lady. I personally don't understand why ladies choose to stay with guys who beat them up.

(1) (Reply)

Essien-igbokwe's First Son, Obiora Weds In Style In Awka / Latest Pics Of Bolanle Okhiria Winner Of Dbanj`s Koko Mansion / A Kim And Kanye Wedding Photo That Broke Instagram Record For Over 2M LIKES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.