Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Family Mourns James Okpu Killed In Zamfara Bandits' Attack (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Family Mourns James Okpu Killed In Zamfara Bandits' Attack (Photos) (40691 Views)

Obi Flag Boy Now Rides A Bicycle After Oshodi Attack (Photos And Video). / Rotimi Akeredolu Weeps As He Visits Scene Of Owo Bandit Attack (Photos) / Obituary Of Dr Chinelo Megafu Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Mourns James Okpu Killed In Zamfara Bandits' Attack (Photos) by iamkheedah(m): 3:05pm On Jun 25, 2021
Family and friends of NAF Regiment James Okpu received the shocking news of his death in the early hours of Friday 25th June 2021.

Sources close to the family alleged that suspected bandits attacked their Nigerian Airforce Camp in Zamfara State last night (Thursday 24th June 2022), killing all the men on ground.

James Okpu who hails from Imiringi Community, in Ogbia Local Government Area of Bayelsa State, same Local Government of former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan will be missed by his family, as he was the bread winner and was barely 24 years old at the time of his demise.

May his Soul RIP

See photos below

Re: Family Mourns James Okpu Killed In Zamfara Bandits' Attack (Photos) by iamkheedah(m): 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
More photos

2 Shares

Re: Family Mourns James Okpu Killed In Zamfara Bandits' Attack (Photos) by BabbanBura(m): 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2021
iamkheedah:
Family and friends of NAF Regiment James Okpu received the shocking news of his death in the early hours of Friday 25th June 2021.

Sources close to the family alleged that suspected bandits attacked their Nigerian Airforce Camp in Zamfara State last night (Thursday 24th June 2022), killing all the men on ground.

James Okpu who hails from Imiringi Community, in Ogbia Local Government Area of Bayelsa State, same Local Government of former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan will be missed by his family, as he was the bread winner and was barely 24 years old at the time of his demise.

May his Soul RIP

See photos below

Lalasticlala obinoscopy ishilove mynd44

So sad, RIP gallant. I think they should let only Northern soldiers to fight the Northern monsters created mainly by the Northern politicians and/or elites for selfish reasons, why should soldiers from other regions die for a self-inflicted cause!

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Family Mourns James Okpu Killed In Zamfara Bandits' Attack (Photos) by insidelife22(m): 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
so my best friend wanted to join the Nigerian army this year,guess what I told him,I told him my man instead of you to die throwway kindly permit me to use you for ritual money making,so he changed his mind immediately on the spot.
moral of the story...allow the north to do their headslamming business.
there was noting like banditery until the veggies in Gardenrock decided to change his business partners name from boko haram to bandits.

148 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Family Mourns James Okpu Killed In Zamfara Bandits' Attack (Photos) by Obidon1(m): 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2021
Rip

1 Like

Re: Family Mourns James Okpu Killed In Zamfara Bandits' Attack (Photos) by Sultty(m): 3:54pm On Jun 25, 2021
may God protect these men. rip to d dead

4 Likes

Re: Family Mourns James Okpu Killed In Zamfara Bandits' Attack (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
What a sad and terrible incident.
And some people animals are rejoicing and praying that Shekau should not die, they say thank God he is only injured.
They prefer him to be alive and still be killing innocent citizens.
Animalistic swines and bastards dem.

May God punish all the sponsors of herdsmen and Boko Haram and the politicians that brought them upon our nation to cause mayhem.
May the people that support and sponsor them all die painfully, and may they suffer so much pains as long as they live on earth before dying in shame.

If you are not one of the people supporting the evil sponsors of these herdsmen,
kindly say A BIG AMEN To these little prayers.

God pass dem.
They will all end miserably in life.

All sponsors and enabler of all the terrorist organizations in our darling country, from this evil Boko Boys, to bandits, Igbos terrorists organization, evil fulani herdsmen must all be fished out.
They will all never know peace as long as it is sorrow, tears and blood they want flowing in our nation.....along with their evil supporters.

Especially all the terrorist organizations (Boko Haram and Igbos terrorist groups) killing our military personnel.
Evil, sorrow, tears and blood shall be their end at the end of it all.

Peace shall reign in our nation.
God bless Nigeria

TroubleMaker47:

A big amen to that!
And may God punish of supporters of a terrorist government that shields terrorists like Pantami, Gumi and Miyetti allah! They their days be short and full of sorrow!
Can i get an amen too?
We answered that before and we will answer that again.
A big amen to that!
All sponsors and enabler of all the terrorist organizations in our darling country, from this evil Boko Boys, to bandits, Igbos terrorists organization, evil fulani herdsmen must all be fished out.
They will all never know peace as long as it is sorrow, tears and blood they want flowing in our nation.....along with their evil supporters.

gentlestdude:
Amen.
So shall it be!!!
No evil person will escape this calamity.
Never!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Family Mourns James Okpu Killed In Zamfara Bandits' Attack (Photos) by SILVERLINES: 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
Fulani have used this one as a sacrificial lamb before their know banditry brothers. it may interest well meaning Nigerians to know that the Fulanis in the armforces are banditry in disguise, let we not forget what sheikh Gumi said about the army and others security agencies pampering bandits and we know it's true cos no one will go after his or her breathen who are working for their comon interest and quest

9 Likes

Re: Family Mourns James Okpu Killed In Zamfara Bandits' Attack (Photos) by JooEeL(m): 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
Dying for Biafra or dying for the zoo? Which one is of more honour? undecided

Mtcheew.

Anyways to my great Oduduwans, as July 3rd approaches for our megarally, any useless thugs wey we catch like this #EndSARS bandit wey dey below, make una ensure say hin follow ground go.

7 Likes

Re: Family Mourns James Okpu Killed In Zamfara Bandits' Attack (Photos) by Triangles1(m): 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
Speechless.
I think it will be a good idea to allow the northerner regions army to fight their war by themselves because of information linking out from Intel.
Why should another man die for what he knows nothing about, if you're southern army please fight with your brain and one eyes open because of sabotage.

RIP brave soldier.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Mourns James Okpu Killed In Zamfara Bandits' Attack (Photos) by ProfessorBerlin(m): 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
Fulani government

2 Likes

Re: Family Mourns James Okpu Killed In Zamfara Bandits' Attack (Photos) by money121(m): 8:02pm On Jun 25, 2021
R.ip
Re: Family Mourns James Okpu Killed In Zamfara Bandits' Attack (Photos) by danski: 8:03pm On Jun 25, 2021
It shall not be well with buhari

His generation must suffer what nigerians suffer

2 Likes

Re: Family Mourns James Okpu Killed In Zamfara Bandits' Attack (Photos) by amarachukwuokor: 8:03pm On Jun 25, 2021
you are fighting for a good cause.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf_kOtLDK-A

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Mourns James Okpu Killed In Zamfara Bandits' Attack (Photos) by NgwalandGunzmen(m): 8:03pm On Jun 25, 2021
yOUNG MAN DIED INVAIN FIGHTING gUMI nORTHERN WAR.

Cities and towns
The following cities were in the Eastern Region, Nigeria:[41][42]

* Aba

Abakaliki
Abonnema
Ahoada
Awka
Bori City
Buguma
Calabar
Eket
Enugu
Igwuruta
Ikot-Abasi
Ikot Ekpene
Nnewi
Nsukka
Omoku
Onitsha
Opobo
Orlu
Owerri
Port Harcourt
Umuahia
Uyo
Yenagoa
Itu
Oron

They have started attacking us...if your town is not included here get lost, we have nothing in common..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Mourns James Okpu Killed In Zamfara Bandits' Attack (Photos) by Tranquillity360: 8:03pm On Jun 25, 2021
If you die serving the zoo called Nigeria,you died for nothing.

6 Likes

Re: Family Mourns James Okpu Killed In Zamfara Bandits' Attack (Photos) by patriotic007: 8:03pm On Jun 25, 2021
Take our oil not enough...take our Stars again not enoughOne day all this will end....Nigeria won't last forever

2 Likes

Re: Family Mourns James Okpu Killed In Zamfara Bandits' Attack (Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 8:05pm On Jun 25, 2021
Tranquillity360:
If you die serving the zoo called Nigeria,you died for nothing.

Says Mr pig that will die for shits.
We Nigerians are sending our condolences to his family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Mourns James Okpu Killed In Zamfara Bandits' Attack (Photos) by abobote: 8:05pm On Jun 25, 2021
And bandits are not still terrorist. But what can of soldiers do we have these days, that can be ambushed without a survival. RIP young soldier
Re: Family Mourns James Okpu Killed In Zamfara Bandits' Attack (Photos) by Khd95(m): 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
post=103090530:
Reading
what are you reading, shameless man

You and your likes have no conscience, since you see nothing wrong in buhari pampering and turning blind eyes to Bandits, while they keep killing and kidnapping Nigerians in hundreds, may The good Lord apportion you and your household all the suffering these killings have brought opun Nigerians, because you had the chance to condemn their enablers, but you chose to keep quite

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Family Mourns James Okpu Killed In Zamfara Bandits' Attack (Photos) by Tranquillity360: 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Am Mr pig
Good to know.

3 Likes

Re: Family Mourns James Okpu Killed In Zamfara Bandits' Attack (Photos) by Silvernus2020(m): 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
Sad cry
Re: Family Mourns James Okpu Killed In Zamfara Bandits' Attack (Photos) by Drone95(m): 8:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
sad nigeria wasting precious life
Re: Family Mourns James Okpu Killed In Zamfara Bandits' Attack (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 8:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
Boko Haram
Re: Family Mourns James Okpu Killed In Zamfara Bandits' Attack (Photos) by Teeklef(m): 8:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
RIP gallant man!!!! For me to join Nigerian military, i will rather go join Soldiers For Christ(SFC) at Anglican diocese or boys brigade.

6 Likes

Re: Family Mourns James Okpu Killed In Zamfara Bandits' Attack (Photos) by egenma(f): 8:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
may his soul rest in peace,-Amen

1 Like

Re: Family Mourns James Okpu Killed In Zamfara Bandits' Attack (Photos) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
BabbanBura:

So sad, RIP gallant. I think they should let only Northern soldiers to fight the Northern monsters created mainly by the Northern politicians and/or elites for selfish reasons, why should soldiers from other regions die for a self-inflicted cause!

I tire oh.

1 Like

Re: Family Mourns James Okpu Killed In Zamfara Bandits' Attack (Photos) by Safemoon: 8:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
we will not hear Gumi.lagos Ibadan gutter media and other evil zoo men shout that northerners are killing our solders and police .

No screaming of they want to turn the north to afgan they should send American marins and Russia special force to wipe them out.hypocrisy of the highest order.

Mad people every were

3 Likes

Re: Family Mourns James Okpu Killed In Zamfara Bandits' Attack (Photos) by Thinktwicemybro: 8:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
Sorry bro, you fought for the wrong country. Who will care for your family now? It took them 25years to fulfill the promise they made to 1994 eagles who won the AFON. Some of the eagles are dead while some are living abroad and don't need the bloody 3bed room flat.
For me, the only country I will ever wear a uniform for is my peace loving republic of the Niger Delta which will be formed without agitation after the dot, afonja and arewa finish fighting themselves and going their separate ways.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu / I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah / Rufai Oseni To Alex Otti: Why Do You Spend Close To A Billion On Food?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.