Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah (40693 Views)

Speakership: LP Chides Rep-elect, Aguocha Who Is Backing APC Zoning Arrangement / Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party / Kano Police Detain Rep-Elect, Aliyu Madaki For Brandishing A Gun During Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Estello: 8:50am On Jun 09, 2023
The House of Representatives member elect of the Labour Party in Isiuakwato/Umunneochi federal constituency Abia state, Amobi Godwin Ogah praised Nigeria's president Bola Tinubu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MockuCekZiA
I never knew President Bola Ahmed Tinubu is this intelligent and prepared to rule Nigeria.

Hon Godwin Ogah, Labour Party's HOR member elect from Abia state.

Describes meeting PBAT as the best day of his life

Obidents, please don't cancel him
https://twitter.com/DavidsOffor/status/1667046926892646400?t=v7P-_4YR5sptENKy-dWnqw&s=19

I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent, Prepared For Nigeria – Labour Party Federal Lawmaker, Amobi Ogar

SaharaReporters had earlier reported that Tinubu met the lawmakers-elect from opposition political parties over the intensifying leadership tussle.

AHouse of Representatives member-elect on the platform of the Labour Party, Godwin Amobi Ogar has extolled President Bola Tinubu, saying he never knew the APC presidential flagbearer was so intelligent and prepared to serve Nigeria.

Amobi, who was elected from Abia State, stated this in an interview he granted to newsmen after the meeting between the federal lawmakers-elect and Tinubu at the State House to resolve the ongoing leadership crisis in the National Assembly.

By his comments, the LP House of Reps member subtly denounced Peter Obi, his party’s presidential candidate, who is still contending the victory of Tinubu at the Presidential Election Petition Court in Abuja.

SaharaReporters had earlier reported that Tinubu met the lawmakers-elect from opposition political parties over the intensifying leadership tussle.

The meeting was attended by opposition senators-elect and House of Representatives members-elect from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), the Labour Party (LP) and the New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP), among other opposition parties at the State House in Abuja.

Speaking with newsmen after the meeting, Amobi said, “Well, I can tell you that today is my best day, today I’m so happy that I’m an elected member seeing my President talking. In fact I never knew that this man is so intelligent. I never knew that this man is so prepared to serve this country.

“I saw the love, I saw the character, I saw the charisma, the belief that Nigeria can be a better nation. So I’m so glad that the meeting we have today is going to take us a little bit to a more stabilised house. Now, even without talking to us again, we’ve agreed that we are going towards the government decision. Not minding, I’m of Labour Party.

“As at now, the party is not the issue; we’re talking about building the Nation, we’re talking about the unity of the nation.”

https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/09/i-never-knew-tinubu-so-intelligent-prepared-nigeria-labour-party-federal-lawmaker-amobi

124 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by TemplarLandry: 8:52am On Jun 09, 2023
I'm glad you've been healed of myopia caused by your ethnic sentiments. Tinubu is a genius, he has been preparing for this Presidency his whole life, he knows the inner workings of government.

484 Likes 39 Shares

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by LeoDeKing: 8:53am On Jun 09, 2023
It appears 95% of Labour Party members are illiterates.

I have never knew... really?

Besides, what is "this man is prepaad"?

Our laws are written in English language. How will an illiterate understand them, not to talk of carrying out legislative functions with them?

Anyway, the semi illiterate can now go back to where he was elected and tell them he has finally met with the great Asiwaju. He should not forget to explain to them the huge difference between first class and 3rd class graduates.

243 Likes 22 Shares

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by ronalmagic10(m): 8:53am On Jun 09, 2023
Are you sure you didn't see any PICC line in Tinubu's left arm? Kindly check again for those obi..dot people

Are you sure Tinubu is not a clone? Maybe he has been replaced with Aboubakar from Mali by the CIA?
Kindly confirm sir

Tinubu is the greatest politician from Africa. Yes it's true that as an old man he may not be as healthy as a youth but his mind and brain is a national treasure

He's too brilliant to be ignored. Even his core enemies know his worth and tremble at the mention of his name

Notice how those who malign his name, bow their heads when they're opportuned to see him

His influence and power even without being the president is tremendous

I pray he succeeds cos his success means Nigeria will benefit

Ipob are now supporting senator yari who was as useless as a governor as their Peter Obi to be senate president just to mock the nation for choosing muslims to lead and to frustrate Tinubu's administration

They never mean well for Nigeria. God will continue to disgrace them. AMEN

363 Likes 27 Shares

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by walefresh3(m): 8:54am On Jun 09, 2023
Sadeast headless mob children will not see dis...

214 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Dotherightthing: 8:54am On Jun 09, 2023
Pigs... will grunt hard today... cheesy

148 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Igwe9(m): 8:55am On Jun 09, 2023
Estello:
The House of Representatives member elect of the Labour Party in Isiuakwato/Umunneochi federal constituency Abia state, Amobi Godwin Ogah praised Nigeria's president Bola Tinubu

https://twitter.com/DavidsOffor/status/1667046926892646400?t=v7P-_4YR5sptENKy-dWnqw&s=19
Did he mention Tinubu there?
That was after Peter Obi had met with them. He meant Peter Obi mr man

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by awuri4: 9:04am On Jun 09, 2023
That's his cup of tea. After all Chris ngige was also prepared and intelligent governor like Tinubu. But one thing is in with them. They were prepared and intelligent on a stolen mandate. Tinubu is on a stolen mandate, he must have to relinquish is to the real owner to show true love of the nation. We are in court already. Just like ngige case, Tinubu is a deja vu waiting to happen.
For your information, if olodo Buhari can be president for 8years, even a kindergarten can rule Nigeria.
Peter Obi remain the benchmark.
#stopthemanufestostealing

39 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by saloci9169: 9:07am On Jun 09, 2023
Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by TheNobleProphet: 9:07am On Jun 09, 2023
Na now day just dey break for some of Obi followers!

I'm happy he spoke the truth!

Many more would surely experience this "epiphany"!

GOD bless President Bola Ahmed Tinubu!

GOD bless Nigeria!

114 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Obaofaba: 9:07am On Jun 09, 2023
Jagaban!!!

Only ipob miscreants thought otherwise.

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the most intelligent personality that vied for the presidency in the last presidential election.

If Obi mistakenly meet the president, he will jettison being a vain labourer and start thinking about a being a progressive which he never been all his life.

Using the state's resources to build a brewery in your family name does not makes you a progressive man.

179 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by bouncin04(m): 9:07am On Jun 09, 2023
grin

3 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Obakoolex(m): 9:07am On Jun 09, 2023
Whom God has blessed, no man can curse.

One by one all the meaningful patriotic Nigerians that has different political differences with Jagaban will come to see he's the best man for the job.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by YeyeGbami: 9:07am On Jun 09, 2023
How will you know, when e b say na arise news you dey watch and obingo twitter

182 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by DaddyJapan(m): 9:07am On Jun 09, 2023
Before anyone comes here gloating or attacking homeboy Ogar for his "Road to Damascus" conversion, just remember what he demonstrated is uncanny political maturity grin

I see citizen #1 aka Emilokan is really winning hearts and minds with his untiring outreach. Now where are all those gremlins who once sang "hand dey shake, head dey shake". grin Identify yourselves.

P.S - DaddyJP is keeping a watchful eye on proceedings. The jury is still out of many fronts.

I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent, Prepared For Nigeria – Labour Party Federal Lawmaker, Amobi Ogar

A House of Representatives member-elect on the platform of the Labour Party, Godwin Amobi Ogar has extolled President Bola Tinubu, saying he never knew the APC presidential flagbearer was so intelligent and prepared to serve Nigeria.

Amobi, who was elected from Abia State, stated this in an interview he granted to newsmen after the meeting between the federal lawmakers-elect and Tinubu at the State House to resolve the ongoing leadership crisis in the National Assembly.

By his comments, the LP House of Reps member subtly denounced Peter Obi, his party’s presidential candidate, who is still contending the victory of Tinubu at the Presidential Election Petition Court in Abuja.

The meeting was attended by opposition senators-elect and House of Representatives members-elect from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), the Labour Party (LP) and the New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP), among other opposition parties at the State House in Abuja.

Speaking with newsmen after the meeting, Amobi said, “Well, I can tell you that today is my best day, today I’m so happy that I’m an elected member seeing my President talking. In fact I never knew that this man is so intelligent. I never knew that this man is so prepared to serve this country.

“I saw the love, I saw the character, I saw the charisma, the belief that Nigeria can be a better nation. So I’m so glad that the meeting we have today is going to take us a little bit to a more stabilised house. Now, even without talking to us again, we’ve agreed that we are going towards the government decision. Not minding, I’m of Labour Party.

“As at now, the party is not the issue; we’re talking about building the Nation, we’re talking about the unity of the nation.”

Source: https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/09/i-never-knew-tinubu-so-intelligent-prepared-nigeria-labour-party-federal-lawmaker-amobi

23 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by talented321: 9:07am On Jun 09, 2023
Who no like better thing make i see

17 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by doyin01: 9:07am On Jun 09, 2023
awuri4:
That's his cup of tea. After all Chris ngige was also prepared and intelligent governor like Tinubu. But one thing is in with them. They were prepared and intelligent on a stolen mandate. Tinubu is on a stolen mandate, he must have to relinquish is to the real owner to show true love of the nation. We are in court already. Just like ngige case, Tinubu is a deja vu waiting to happen.
For your information, if olodo Buhari can be president for 8years, even a kindergarten can rule Nigeria.
Peter Obi remain the benchmark.
#stopthemanufestostealing

Better don't kill yourself ooo

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by marlow1962(m): 9:07am On Jun 09, 2023
Ok, anything to partake in the bag.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by infogeneral: 9:07am On Jun 09, 2023
The headless mobs are coming for you

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by OluwaBlessyn: 9:08am On Jun 09, 2023
Eziokwu??
Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by NzogbuNzogbu: 9:08am On Jun 09, 2023
How dare you be praising tinubu when we ipob god is in court seeking mandate

Obidents would start cancelling you now

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by ODUBEZE: 9:08am On Jun 09, 2023
He (Ogah) ended up saying nothing grin

What makes him intelligent Preventing other tribes from voting in Lagos State or what undecided abi na him cabinet

Mtcheeeeew smh

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Zico5(m): 9:08am On Jun 09, 2023
If you have not seen Tinubu talking, you will think he is a nonentity by the way these obidients projected him. Tinubu of today is 1000% better than peter Obi and that's the truth these people cannot contend with. A first class product from Chicago university can't be compared with third class graduate. Like DPA/Eculaw said, inferiority complex is the bane of these people.

77 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Bern1992(m): 9:08am On Jun 09, 2023
grin
Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Gbemini(m): 9:08am On Jun 09, 2023
Obicraze re coming for u...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by MorataFC: 9:09am On Jun 09, 2023
See this one, every one knows that the man is intelligent.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by beerfraud: 9:09am On Jun 09, 2023
IPob terrorists will not like this

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Lexus590: 9:09am On Jun 09, 2023
Nice

5 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by MorataFC: 9:09am On Jun 09, 2023
Gbemini:
Obicraze re coming for u...
Definitely

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Rufai Oseni To Alex Otti: Why Do You Spend Close To A Billion On Food? / Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.