Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,178 members, 7,849,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:38 AM

Let's Give It To Ipsos And Beaf! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Give It To Ipsos And Beaf! (515 Views)

Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw / What Has Beaf Turned To / Breaking News: Beaf- Jonathan's Nairaland Campaign Chief Caught Pants Down! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Give It To Ipsos And Beaf! by kasiem(m): 2:52pm On May 07, 2011
One of the infinitesimal secret of attaining greatness in life is acknowledging the lilliputian greatness in another person. So, i wouldn't in any way find it extraneous to be proud in duffing my red cap for whom the honor is due. As the events were pointing to the elections, this two great stood firm in predicting the would be outcome of the elections, despite some vituperation from some amorphous thinkers in the forum. LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, LETS GIVE IT TO IPSO AND BEAF, for unrelentingly predicting the victory of Rochas and Gej. Haters are welcomed
Re: Let's Give It To Ipsos And Beaf! by dustydee: 3:05pm On May 07, 2011
what was ipsos prediction?not less than 75% for PDP and even with the massive rigging they were only able to chalk up 58%. Now how scientific is that or should I say what was their margin of error?
Re: Let's Give It To Ipsos And Beaf! by Odunnu: 3:26pm On May 07, 2011
Say I no celebrate Beaf be say I no see the celebration party thread.
I'm so proud of you mahn!
You are my 2011 1st quarter online hero. Mu he he hee
Re: Let's Give It To Ipsos And Beaf! by gidson12(m): 3:57pm On May 07, 2011
up beaf!!!
Re: Let's Give It To Ipsos And Beaf! by blacksta(m): 4:05pm On May 07, 2011
another dumb thread -

so i quote from biology text book - you give me praise and not the writer of the text book

o shi

(1) (Reply)

Poor Nigerians Are Not Taking The Right Path Of Changing Nigeria / Former Senators Pay N1.6m For Cars, Office Items / GEJ: We Have Terrorist In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.