Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Help: JAMB Keeps On Bringing Out Another Candidate Result For My Brother (photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help: JAMB Keeps On Bringing Out Another Candidate Result For My Brother (photo) (1730 Views)

NECO: Candidate's Result Not Found. / Help! JAMB Is Not Sending My Profile Code (photo) / JAMB Cancels UTME Result Of Another Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: JAMB Keeps On Bringing Out Another Candidate Result For My Brother (photo) by ABSAO(m): 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2021
Hello Nairalanders!
My brother wrote his JAMB exam with the first batch. He decided to check his result today through SMS but it's another candidate's result that was sent. In fact I'm confused seriously. We're far from each other and I don't how I can help him out. I hope Nairalanders will be of great help on how to go about solving this problem.
Thanks in advance.
Lalasticlaca, mynd44 fynestboi please help me push this thread to front page.

1 Like

Re: Help: JAMB Keeps On Bringing Out Another Candidate Result For My Brother (photo) by Prolificgiant(m): 6:03pm On Jun 25, 2021
That's village people, check my signature. A trial means a come back
Re: Help: JAMB Keeps On Bringing Out Another Candidate Result For My Brother (photo) by Mangekyo: 6:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
You'll have to wait for the jamb portal to open. He can use his registration number then....

1 Like

Re: Help: JAMB Keeps On Bringing Out Another Candidate Result For My Brother (photo) by lilachiever(m): 6:44am On Jun 26, 2021
ABSAO:
Hello Nairalanders!
My brother wrote his JAMB exam with the first batch. He decided to check his result today through SMS but it's another candidate's result that was sent. In fact I'm confused seriously. We're far from each other and I don't how I can help him out. I hope Nairalanders will be of great help on how to go about solving this problem.
Thanks in advance.
Lalasticlaca, mynd44 fynestboi please help me push this thread to front page.

You shouldn't be surprised as this is Nigeria where nothing works.

It's a general issue I guess cos my kid sis is experiencing same thing. You'd have to wait for the result portal to be activated
Re: Help: JAMB Keeps On Bringing Out Another Candidate Result For My Brother (photo) by ABSAO(m): 7:39am On Jun 26, 2021
lilachiever:

You shouldn't be surprised as this is Nigeria where nothing works.

It's a general issue I guess cos my kid sis is experiencing same thing. You'd have to wait for the result portal to be activated

This is disgusting! Upon all the money budgeted for the conduct of the exam. I see that SMS things as means of extorting candidates. This is bad now! The country is hard on its own and these people are still causing more pain to the masses. What's the use of this nonsense SMS if the result will later be on the portal? Why not put everything on the portal as they do before? . This is nonsense and no one is even complaining. Mtweeeeew.
Re: Help: JAMB Keeps On Bringing Out Another Candidate Result For My Brother (photo) by suzzyboss(m): 9:39am On Jun 26, 2021
Lol they wanna see crazy
Re: Help: JAMB Keeps On Bringing Out Another Candidate Result For My Brother (photo) by ABSAO(m): 2:40pm On Jun 26, 2021
We later check it on their portal as advised. Thanks so much.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can A Zoologist Work / M.sc In Geophysics In Futo / Female Bowen University Expelled For Performing Oral intimacy(MouthAction)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.