Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,574 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

I Am Trying To Apply To Apply To A Nursing Bachelor's Degree In France - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Am Trying To Apply To Apply To A Nursing Bachelor's Degree In France (319 Views)

A Nigerian Lady Talks Of Her Cultural Shock In France: / Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread / Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Trying To Apply To Apply To A Nursing Bachelor's Degree In France by Hsanni1: 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2021
Hi I would like to apply to different schools in France I have a uncle there how do I go about it in the easiest way thank you
Re: I Am Trying To Apply To Apply To A Nursing Bachelor's Degree In France by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2021
If you have complete documents (English proficiency cert, international passport, transcript, etc) then just google schools in France, or in the city you want to study and start applying to them.

(1) (Reply)

My Proposed Transcript / Gorillas In Uganda & Rwanda / United Airlines To Begin Flights Between Lagos And Washington D.C.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.