Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Nigeria at a critical Stage! Break up is imminent. -Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria at a critical Stage! Break up is imminent. -Tinubu (3102 Views)

Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH / Jonathan Accepted Defeat In 2015 Due To Imminent Recession — Fashola / Convention: APC At A Critical Stage - National Organising Secretary Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria at a critical Stage! Break up is imminent. -Tinubu by Warripikine: 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
He admitted that the country is at a critical stage and should debate whether to remain united as one Nigeria or break up.

Tinubu said this at a democracy lecture organised by the Nigerian Youth Congress with the theme “Nigerian Democratic System and Good Governance: The Journey So Far,” in Abuja.

“Nigeria seats at a crucial junction. Do we advance by doing what is right or do we settle for what is not so easy?

“Our nation’s journey is one of continuous struggles. We have struggled many times, yet never shall we fall. We are Nigerians and shall remain so.

Represented by James Faleke, a member of the House of Representatives, Tinubu urged Nigerian youths to work together to solve the nation’s security challenges.

This, he said, could be achieved through dialogue and positive engagement with the political elite.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/tinubu-advocates-dialogue-rules-out-nigerias-break-up/?amp=1

Re: Nigeria at a critical Stage! Break up is imminent. -Tinubu by xpressionx(m): 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2021
YOU DON'T IF THE WHOLE NIGERIA BURNS OR IF EVERYONE IN THE SOUTH WEST DIES,ALL YOU WANT IS TO BECOME PRESIDENT.

BOBO CHICAGO.

12 Likes

Re: Nigeria at a critical Stage! Break up is imminent. -Tinubu by Jashub: 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2021
As far it's from Sahara reporters, mods on this forum will soon take this down

1 Like

Re: Nigeria at a critical Stage! Break up is imminent. -Tinubu by longetivity(m): 4:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
Tinubu I urge u to shun ur presidential ambition and support ODUDUWA NATION

15 Likes

Re: Nigeria at a critical Stage! Break up is imminent. -Tinubu by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 25, 2021
grin

If he really said this then his zombies on nairaland need to be very worried

This is a straw grasping attempt to force the north to consider him so as to maintain their parasitic one Nigeria.

I honestly think this is very low of Tinubu as i expected him to play the all is well line as usual

But he has thrown buhari under the bus definitely not unconnected to the last public disgrace buhari gave him in lagos

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria at a critical Stage! Break up is imminent. -Tinubu by Paperwhite(m): 4:32pm On Jun 25, 2021
grin Whao! So this man does not more believe in his famed one Nigeria again? Forget it! He has obviously seen the imminent signs of his long held political ambition going up in smoke.

Perhaps EFCC Bawa's statement during the week have been well received.Tinubu when a road runs in day light then something is pursuing it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria at a critical Stage! Break up is imminent. -Tinubu by sweetshisha: 4:32pm On Jun 25, 2021
cool

You have to be intelligent to fully understand Tinubu

I have read many of his colloquium and lecture papers and I say he is a genius.. even his biography and books

“The Nigerian federation is different from other federal systems in the world in the sense that the centre created the federating units and not the federating units coming together to form the centre. So, the management of our federal structure should be unique to us alone.”

**** 1: Most States in United State existed independently before United States Independence from British Empire

**** 2: Nigerian Federating states where created by British, Military Dictators, Selfish Bigoted leaders

**** 3: Midwest / BENDEL state was created to reduce influence of West and East Region

**** 4: Delta State was created to please Mariam Babangida,

**** 5: Osun was created to compensate so Military top wig and their associates

**** 6: Gen Abacha purposely created Geopolitical zones Like NorthCentral/Middlebelt which is in conflict to world wide Geo coordinated of North East West South, NorthEast, North , Northwest, SouthEast, South, West conventional to modern geography

" He admitted that the country is at a critical stage of debating whether to remain united as one Nigeria or break up."

****1: he supports a National conference to dialogue

****2: he supports referendum if need be to determine who wants to stay or leave

1 Like

Re: Nigeria at a critical Stage! Break up is imminent. -Tinubu by Paperwhite(m): 4:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
Tinubu urged Nigerian youths to work together to solve the nation’s security challenges.
Humn! The same insecurity he helped foisted on this failed nation? Same youth that Tinubu supports maximum force to be used against them during #EndSARS protests @ Lekki but wants government to know that using force against BH terrorists is counter productive?

This silly statement should challenge the youths to avoid these useless senile geriatrics that have bastardized our national life.
Re: Nigeria at a critical Stage! Break up is imminent. -Tinubu by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
sweetshisha:
cool

I have read many of his colloquium and lecture papers and I say he is a genius

“The Nigerian federation is different from other federal systems in the world in the sense that the centre created the federating units and not the federating units coming together to form the centre. So, the management of our federal structure should be unique to us alone.”

1: Most States in United State existed independently before United States Independence from British Empire

grin

This Zombie either isn't seeing the straw grasping gimmick played by Tinubu or just too embarrassed that he needs to package the new low

Tinubu is a staunch supporter of this junta up till now he had been defending buhari even if he had to call Fulani and Yoruba one as reaction to killing his people or blame Igbos

His admission that we are in a critical stage of break up indicts Buhari whom had always been perfect up till now before him

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria at a critical Stage! Break up is imminent. -Tinubu by flamingREED(m): 4:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
Hand don touch you abi?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria at a critical Stage! Break up is imminent. -Tinubu by uptimumOne23(m): 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2021
Tinubu the slayer of dot nation

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria at a critical Stage! Break up is imminent. -Tinubu by RichBoy247: 4:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
Mikecold:
grin

If he really said this then his zombies on nairaland need to be very worried

This is a straw grasping attempt to force the north to consider him so as to maintain their parasitic one Nigeria.

I honestly think this is very low of Tinubu as i expected him to play the all is well line as usual

But he has thrown buhari under the bus definitely not unconnected to the last public disgrace buhari gave him in lagos

Tinubu matter go kill you oooo
Re: Nigeria at a critical Stage! Break up is imminent. -Tinubu by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
Good morning tinubu, how is family? (in sabinus voice)
Re: Nigeria at a critical Stage! Break up is imminent. -Tinubu by sweetshisha: 4:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
Mikecold:
grin

This Zombie either isn't seeing the straw grasping gimmick played by Tinubu or just too embarrassed that he needs to package the new low

Tinubu is a staunch supporter of this junta up till now he had been defending buhari even if he had to call Fulani and Yoruba one as reaction to killing his people or blame Igbos

His admission that we are in a critical stage of break up indicts Buhari whom had always been perfect up till now before him

Stop reasoning based on sentiments alone, Tinubu and ACN has always giving speeches far different from what CPC and ANPP represent

The merger of APC is a deal and he has to play his side so as to foster ACN caucus getting a fair deal, hence his silence and neutrality

He can't attack a party he created or Buhari he sponsored because Buhari proved to be a failure

Still nothing changes the fact that Tinubu of Lagos knows Nigeria too well and knows the right solution

1 Like

Re: Nigeria at a critical Stage! Break up is imminent. -Tinubu by sweetshisha: 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2021
Paperwhite:
[i][/i] Humn! The same insecurity he helped foisted on this failed nation? Same youth that Tinubu supports maximum force to be used against them during #EndSARS protests @ Lekki but wants government to know that using force against BH terrorists is counter productive?

This silly statement should challenge the youths to avoid these useless senile geriatrics that have bastardized our national life.

Can you support your argument with logical proof

If he has access over the military why didn't he win Edo for Oshiomhole, why was his business burnt down in lagos

Re: Nigeria at a critical Stage! Break up is imminent. -Tinubu by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2021
sweetshisha:

Stop reasoning based on sentiments alone, Tinubu and ACN has always giving speeches far different from what CPC and ANPP represent

The merger of APC is a deal and he has to play his side so as to foster ACN caucus getting a fair deal, hence his silence and neutrality

He can't attack a party he created or Buhari he sponsored because Buhari proved to be a failure

Still nothing changes the fact that Tinubu of Lagos knows Nigeria too well and knows the right solution

we are saying the same thing, it is expected that he supports this government come what may which he has always done until now Which is why and what changed?

Are you aware the biggest challenge to this government now is how to handle the calls for break away

The exact reason they banned twitter because of Kanu, the exact reason why military have relocated to the east.

Buhari and the north at this point would need Tinubu to be fully on their side condemning the seccesionists, threatening them like buhari, not even siting on the fence let alone calling for dialogue which to FG is a slap because it brings them to the equal table of those they love to call terrorists.

By the way hope you know ACN is dead in that merger

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria at a critical Stage! Break up is imminent. -Tinubu by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2021
RichBoy247:

Tinubu matter go kill you oooo
pains for you

I didn't create the thread, i simply analysed his sudden drift from supporting this government come what may

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria at a critical Stage! Break up is imminent. -Tinubu by BlowYourMind: 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2021
Dots people heeeeeey, they just like the demons, always insatiable, Tinubu was quiet they were crying that he did react to Nigerian situation and he reacted now you are still weeping, God will heal these sick people
Re: Nigeria at a critical Stage! Break up is imminent. -Tinubu by DDDEnterprises: 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2021
Jashub:
As far it's from Sahara reporters, mods on this forum will soon take this down

You don't mean it? Why?
Re: Nigeria at a critical Stage! Break up is imminent. -Tinubu by Domif: 5:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
The division of this country is inevitable

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria at a critical Stage! Break up is imminent. -Tinubu by sweetshisha: 5:03pm On Jun 25, 2021
Mikecold:
we are saying the same thing, it is expected that he supports this government come what may which he has always done until now

Are you aware the biggest challenge of this government now is how to handle the calls for break away

The exact reason they banned twitter because of Kanu, the exact reason why military have relocated to the east.

Buhari and the north at this point would need Tinubu to be fully on their side condemning the seccesionists, threatening them like buhari, not even siting on the fence let alone calling for dialogue which to FG is a slap because it brings them to the equal table of those they love to call terrorists.

By the way hope you know ACN is dead in that merger

ACN is pretty much holding VP , Speakership, Countless super Ministry,

Tinubu has never thrown wait behind Buhari but rather let him run his show himself without interference
Re: Nigeria at a critical Stage! Break up is imminent. -Tinubu by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 25, 2021
sweetshisha:

ACN is pretty much holding VP , Speakership, Countless super Ministry,

Tinubu has never thrown wait behind Buhari but rather let him run his show himself without interference
lol

It's today i know Tinubu online urchins don't even have sense other than to sing praise

Are you talking of the VP that dem Garba Shehu have rendered plate washer

I would let you wallow in your consolation, clearly i shouldn't be engaging with your low iq

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria at a critical Stage! Break up is imminent. -Tinubu by SporaD8: 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
Jagaban has a mischief off his sleeves come 2023! His silence on National issues is too deafening.
Re: Nigeria at a critical Stage! Break up is imminent. -Tinubu by SporaD8: 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
h
I
Re: Nigeria at a critical Stage! Break up is imminent. -Tinubu by OBALOLA55(m): 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
G
Re: Nigeria at a critical Stage! Break up is imminent. -Tinubu by Generalnomercy: 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Nigeria at a critical Stage! Break up is imminent. -Tinubu by sweetshisha: 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2021
Mikecold:
lol

It's today i know Tinubu online urchins don't even have sense other than to sing praise

Are you talking of the VP that dem Garba Shehu have rendered plate washer

I would let you wallow in your consolation, clearly i shouldn't be engaging with your low iq

An Ibo man without a Vice President for 37 years would say a Vice President is a plate washer, mere commissioner yet would do anything to have Peter China Obi smell the office even for a day

An Ibo man without a Speaker of the House for 37 years would still tell us Speaker is rubber stamp

An Ibo man that can't create a National party or merger to win an election would call Tinubu who worked had since 1990 irrelevant

Honestly the jokes on you brother
Re: Nigeria at a critical Stage! Break up is imminent. -Tinubu by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
sweetshisha:

An Ibo man without a Vice President for 37 years would say a Vice President is a plate washer, mere commissioner yet would do anything to have Peter China Obi smell the office even for a day

An Ibo man without a Speaker of the House for 37 years would still tell us Speaker is rubber stamp

An Ibo man that can't create a National party or merger to win an election would call Tinubu who worked had since 1990 irrelevant

Honestly the jokes on you brother
I am Edo not Ibo

I don't know why igbo torment you guys

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria at a critical Stage! Break up is imminent. -Tinubu by sweetshisha: 5:32pm On Jun 25, 2021
Mikecold:
I am Edo not Ibo

I don't know why igbo torment you guys

You spoke and reason like one
Re: Nigeria at a critical Stage! Break up is imminent. -Tinubu by agulion: 5:32pm On Jun 25, 2021
So even this man with a permanent dirt brown teeth can see the future

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria at a critical Stage! Break up is imminent. -Tinubu by Jostoman: 5:35pm On Jun 25, 2021
sweetshisha:
cool

I have read many of his colloquium and lecture papers and I say he is a genius.. even his biography and books

**** 1: Most States in United State existed independently before United States Independence from British Empire

**** 2: Nigerian Federating states where created by British, Military Dictators, Selfish Bigoted leaders

**** 3: Midwest / BENDEL state was created to reduce influence of West and East Region

**** 4: Delta State was created to please Mariam Babangida,

**** 5: Osun was created to compensate so Military top wig and their associates

**** 6: Gen Abacha purposely created Geopolitical zones Like NorthCentral/Middlebelt which is in conflict to world wide Geo coordinated of North East West South, NorthEast, North , Northwest, SouthEast, South, West conventional to modern geography

" He admitted that the country is at a critical stage of debating whether to remain united as one Nigeria or break up."

****1: he supports a National conference to dialogue

****2: he supports referendum if need be to determine who wants to stay or leave

so you are now sweetshisha continue changing your Monika.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Commissioned Dick Tiger Street Gutter In Imo (Photo) / Igbo Cultural wedding In China by the Chinese; see video / Wike Don Humble.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.