Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,230 members, 7,836,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

We're Considering Oduduwa-Biafra Collaboration-Olayemi Koiki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We're Considering Oduduwa-Biafra Collaboration-Olayemi Koiki (2212 Views)

Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki / Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) / Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We're Considering Oduduwa-Biafra Collaboration-Olayemi Koiki by LegendHero(m): 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2021
Just when I thought Koiki get sense.

Why can’t kaluku shey ti e loto to?

By the way collaboration in what sense? I can’t really understand the nature of the collaboration he’s talking about?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We're Considering Oduduwa-Biafra Collaboration-Olayemi Koiki by obiekunie01: 8:57pm On Jun 25, 2021

1 Like

Re: We're Considering Oduduwa-Biafra Collaboration-Olayemi Koiki by Samfloxin(m): 9:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
oyebanji44:
Olayemi is a sick individual grin grin

Biafra nko Biafra ni

Carry that old struggle of yours called Biafra away from south west
Sorry, just take your drugs, you will be alright

1 Like

Re: We're Considering Oduduwa-Biafra Collaboration-Olayemi Koiki by gidgiddy: 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2021
flokii:
Koiki or whatever you call yourself, you're a f00l and you're acting on your own accord not on behalf of Yorubas.

Who put us in all this mess today, from removal of secession clause out of greed to dominate others, to the brutal killings of other ethnic leaders and top ranked military personnel to seize power and truncate our democracy.

If you wish to be slaves under another tribe and be dominated, then please move yourself and your family members to biafra. I'm sure they'll accept you. We won't repeat the mistakes of the past because of some brainless dunces who refuse to learn from history.

It seems you f00ls don't have purpose from the start, reason you're going about associating with a proscribed terrorist group killing security operatives. Go and join their madness of killing security operatives and see if soldiers won't kill you and your co-travellers, there and then you die for nothing.

The moment any of you join Yoruba struggle with known killers, you're on your own and whatever your eye sees there, it's your luck. Awon oponu buruku.

Did he say anything about IPOB? Or you dont know that their are other Biafran groups such as MASSOB and BZF that are not proscribed?

1 Like

Re: We're Considering Oduduwa-Biafra Collaboration-Olayemi Koiki by Kccheechy(m): 10:11pm On Jun 25, 2021
obiekunie01:

very annoying relationship - Igbos and yorubas.

They come online quarrel like wives marrying same husband but you can never see them go physical on each other!

rather they intermarry like tomorrow no dey!

they will collabo to scam the hell out you!

They compete positively worldwide in best brains!

and yet they are always quarrelling and insulting each other online - but you never hear they attack each other with guns and knifes like their northern counterpart always do to both the igbos and yorubas!

I NEVER SEE THIS KAIN YEYE RELATIONSHIP ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD!
what you say is true. But I think it will be better if we unite against the north and when we eventually break up with the north, it won't still be a bad idea for biafra and oduduwa to come together as one nation. It would even be more beneficial as we both want development, both nations cherish education, when the best of brains in academics work together with a people who are naturally business minded (with no north to spoil their works) Healthy competition that will lead to speedy and even development is sure!! They just have to call a meeting where nnamdi kanu, Sunday igboho and stake holders from Niger delta can meet and come to an agreement. Just imagine a Nigeria without the troublesome north!!
Re: We're Considering Oduduwa-Biafra Collaboration-Olayemi Koiki by Kccheechy(m): 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
obiekunie01:

very annoying relationship - Igbos and yorubas.

They come online quarrel like wives marrying same husband but you can never see them go physical on each other!

rather they intermarry like tomorrow no dey!

they will collabo to scam the hell out you!

They compete positively worldwide in best brains!

and yet they are always quarrelling and insulting each other online - but you never hear they attack each other with guns and knifes like their northern counterpart always do to both the igbos and yorubas!

I NEVER SEE THIS KAIN YEYE RELATIONSHIP ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD!
what you say is true. But I think it will be better if we unite against the north and when we eventually break up with the north, it won't still be a bad idea for biafra and oduduwa to come together as one nation. It would even be more beneficial as we both want development, both nations cherish education, when the best of brains in academics work together with a people who are naturally business minded (with no north to spoil their works) Healthy competition that will lead to speedy and even development is sure!! They just have to call a meeting where nnamdi kanu, Sunday igboho and stake holders from Niger delta can meet and come to an agreement. Just imagine a Nigeria without the troublesome north!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We're Considering Oduduwa-Biafra Collaboration-Olayemi Koiki by Fejoku: 2:25am On Jun 26, 2021
This is the most sensible thing to do. An average southerner from Nigeria believes he's more exposed and perhaps smarter than an average South Sudanese yet the South Sudanese have been able to carve out a country for themselves. What was their secret? Are you not interested to know? They were less than 35% of the old Sudan and were by far economically disadvantaged yet they held and guarded their secret strongly and fought for 50yrs until the invaders had no option than to allow a referendum and division.
Southern Nigeria has all it takes to break away without much fighting only if we can learn from South Sudan. Our survival depends on our cooperation and the earlier we begin this, the better for us.
God Bless Biafra
God Bless Oduduwa Republic

1 Like

Re: We're Considering Oduduwa-Biafra Collaboration-Olayemi Koiki by Difrent: 3:22am On Jun 26, 2021
flokii:

They won't dare.. dem no get that liver.

It's only people like this Koiki they can use to attack Yorubaland again.

The Kanu started with curses and insults on Yoruba race and Fulanis, all of a sudden he started carrying Oduduwa on his mouth up and down like someone under a spell.

They won't just fvcking stay out of other people's businesses and mind their region.

After insulting all out leaders , even declared them wanted and asked Ibos to go after Tinubu and his properties as if Tinubu has ever ruled any ibo state .

Only foolish YORUBAS like igboho and koiki and FFK gives IPOB any relevance in Yorubaland , when the time comes , we shall weed them out...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We're Considering Oduduwa-Biafra Collaboration-Olayemi Koiki by Nobody: 4:24am On Jun 26, 2021
Good step in the right direction. Collaborate to achieve an aim 'SECESSION' and not to live together, very clear message but I don't understand some comments above. Is it that they don't read to understand or their level of hatred has blocked their brain? The fact is if Yorubas and Ibos don't unite , the government will never take us serious. God bless Oodua , God bless Biafra

1 Like

Re: We're Considering Oduduwa-Biafra Collaboration-Olayemi Koiki by Nobody: 4:41am On Jun 26, 2021
This Koiki is an empty barrel. As he is Igboho's official spokesman, then Igboho fall my hand also. What is this lunacy for God sake?

Igboho openly disocciated himself from Kanu and IPOB and we all applauded because IPOB has become a fully-fledged terror group with guerilla killings and blood of the innocent on it's hands. Now this backward garbage from Koiki? Yorubas will reject Igboho for this.

Is he mad not to know that Igbos are Yoruba haters, ingrates and a menace we want out of the SW also if Oduduwa, per chance, is achieved?

Anyway Igboho has now rubbished himself as very unserious and insincere with this single announcement and flirtation with IPOB, ESN, UGM killings and Igbos. Most Yorubas will stop taking him seriously from now henceforth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We're Considering Oduduwa-Biafra Collaboration-Olayemi Koiki by Nobody: 4:57am On Jun 26, 2021
Grayoso:
This Koiki is an empty barrel. As he is Igboho's official spokesman, then Igboho fall my hand also. What is this lunacy for God sake?

Igboho openly disocciated himself from Kanu and IPOB and we all applauded because IPOB has become a fully-fledged terror group with guerilla killings and blood of the innocent on it's hands. Now this backward garbage from Koiki? Yorubas will reject Igboho for this.

Is he mad not to know that Igbos are Yoruba haters, ingrates and a menace we want out of the SW also if Oduduwa, per chance, is achieved?

Anyway Igboho has now rubbished himself as very unserious and insincere with this single announcement and flirtation with IPOB, ESN, UGM killings and Igbos. Most Yorubas will stop taking him seriously from now henceforth.
It's evident from your comment that you are an Ibo hater. It is very unfair to hate all the people in a region for actions of a few ungrateful ones. Whether you like it or not, this hatred majorly exist on social media and ends on social media.

1 Like

Re: We're Considering Oduduwa-Biafra Collaboration-Olayemi Koiki by Nobody: 5:06am On Jun 26, 2021
Difrent:

After insulting all out leaders , even declared them wanted and asked Ibos to go after Tinubu and his properties as if Tinubu has ever ruled any ibo state .

Only foolish YORUBAS like igboho and koiki and FFK gives IPOB any relevance in Yorubaland , when the time comes , we shall weed them out...

When some Yorubas said Igboho is not educated, refined and politically sound enough to lead any Oduduwa agitation some of us berated those people.

Now Igboho has gone on to validate those opinion of his critics. Even a child knows that an alliance with IPOB also implies that Yorubas endorse the Guerilla killing, summary execution, wanton blood-letting, freeing of dangerous criminals and visitation of chaos on society the Igbo agitation for Biafra has now become.

Ighoho's shortsightedness, shortcomings and limitations are now coming to the fore because even a kid knows Kanu and IPOB will only get more desperate. They will likely embrace terrorist bombing, kidnapping and targeted assassinations of prominent Nigerians (Gulak for example) soon. Will Igboho be happy to associate the Yorubas with that in the eyes of the world?

I trust Yorubas. They will reject Igboho because of this. No sensible Yorubas will want to be associated with gaining Oduduwa using the methods of killing , bloodshed and societal chaos Kanu and IPOB have gleefully adopted.

We are not like Igbos and should never associate or unite with them over anything. Very disappointing how ignorant of history and disrespectful of the present Ighoho is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We're Considering Oduduwa-Biafra Collaboration-Olayemi Koiki by Nobody: 5:13am On Jun 26, 2021
Samson0599:

It's evident from your comment that you are an Ibo hater. It is very unfair to hate all the people in a region for actions of a few ungrateful ones. Whether you like it or not, this hatred majorly exist on social media and ends on social media.

Abeg shut it. If you call me Igbo hater you think I care? Most Igbos overtly or covertly support the extreme and radical antics of Kanu, IPOB and UGM they refused to vehemently and unitedly condemn previously when it mattered and before things got out of hand.

It is only now serious yawa don gas that, and Igbos on ground are becoming affected by the lunacy of Kanu, that we are seeing this insincere denial of IPOB by people like you. Look how long it took SE Governors to unitedly disown Kanu and IPOB?

Yorubas, in any shape or form, do not want to be associated with the lunacy of Kanu and IPOB. Any Yoruba that wishes to attache our name to the unacceptable methods of Kanu and IPOB will become persona non grata to us. Period.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We're Considering Oduduwa-Biafra Collaboration-Olayemi Koiki by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 26, 2021
Grayoso:

Abeg shut it. If you call me Igbo hater you think I care? Most Igbos overtly or covertly support the extreme and radical antics of Kanu, IPOB and UGM they refused to vehemently and unitedly condemn previously when it mattered and before things got out of hand.

It is only now serious yawa don gas that, and Igbos on ground are becoming affected by the lunacy of Kanu, that we are seeing this insincere denial of IPOB by people like you. Look how long it took SE Governors to unitedly disown Kanu and IPOB?

Yorubas, in any shape or form, do not want to be associated with the lunacy of Kanu and IPOB. Any Yoruba that wishes to attache our name to the unacceptable methods of Kanu and IPOB will become persona non grata to us. Period.
Remember the Ipob you castigate started their agitation without arms, though not supporting their recent killing of security operatives but if you are sincere,you would know that those guys were pushed to the wall to carry arms. Imagine a scenario where security operatives start killing Yoruba nation unarmed agitators, what do you think will happen afterwards. There is no action without a reaction. You might have problem with few Ibos but please don't generalize. I have mingle a lot with them outside social media and it's a different ball game. The love Ibos have shown me, even my fellow Yoruba never show me that kind love. Yes some are bad, agreed which is same with every tribe but at least they are not Killers and heartless,they have human conscience unlike the Fulani killer herdman . We have a lot of things in common, we intermarry and do lots of things together. We are not uniting to be together as one nation but to achieve our individual aim of seccession. God bless Oodua , God bless Biafra

1 Like

Re: We're Considering Oduduwa-Biafra Collaboration-Olayemi Koiki by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:49am On Jun 26, 2021
Imagine an alliance with the Yorubas?..... That is the easiest way for the agitators.

Good to know that even Koikoi is aware of the trust issues.. trying to water down it effects.

I always laugh at IPOB members saying they don't need the Western alliance... .. the West can never be neutral. IPOB can't afford to be engaged in two front (one of the miscalculation from Ojukwu)

Same thing with West shouting that Yoruba will leave Nigeria whenever they want.... Jokers.
Some believed that East conspired with North to deny Abiola presidency just to spite the Yorubas.

Verdict... North will demand for restructuring themselves. Ibom Republic, Biafra, Oduduwa. The North will be the biggest loser. They won't allow that to happen...

Nevertheless , I wish them good luck.
Re: We're Considering Oduduwa-Biafra Collaboration-Olayemi Koiki by AfonjaConehead: 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2021
Good...sensible
Re: We're Considering Oduduwa-Biafra Collaboration-Olayemi Koiki by Graysons: 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2021
Grayoso:

Oh i see, Anago55 you are confusing this guy with me.Learn to know the difference between Graysons and Grayoso,cause Graysons and Grayoso are two different people.
Re: We're Considering Oduduwa-Biafra Collaboration-Olayemi Koiki by ShadowCracker(m): 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2021
LegendHero:
Just when I thought Koiki get sense.

Why can’t kaluku shey ti e loto to?

By the way collaboration in what sense? I can’t really understand the nature of the collaboration he’s talking about?
Bro, why are you talking like this.

If N.Army declare war on Yoruba nation group which is inevitable, who do you think will win.

Who has the bombs, rocket launchers, missiles, fighter jet, funds.

If NA finish with Ipob, and Esn, who is next.

That is what the alliance is for, to help each other against a common superior enemy, after which all is done we go our seperate ways.
Re: We're Considering Oduduwa-Biafra Collaboration-Olayemi Koiki by ShadowCracker(m): 1:47pm On Jun 26, 2021
Grayoso:

Calm down bro.

Be open-minded, it just a military alliance incase of incasity, nothing more.

Yoruba nation remains a nation of Yoruba's by Yoruba's, and for Yoruba's.
Re: We're Considering Oduduwa-Biafra Collaboration-Olayemi Koiki by LegendHero(m): 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Bro, why are you talking like this.

If N.Army declare war on Yoruba nation group which is inevitable, who do you think will win.

Who has the bombs, rocket launchers, missiles, fighter jet, funds.

If NA finish with Ipob, and Esn, who is next.

That is what the alliance is for, to help each other against a common superior enemy, after which all is done we go our seperate ways.

Alright got you.
Re: We're Considering Oduduwa-Biafra Collaboration-Olayemi Koiki by ShadowCracker(m): 2:00pm On Jun 26, 2021
flokii:

They won't dare.. dem no get that liver.

It's only people like this Koiki they can use to attack Yorubaland again.

The Kanu started with curses and insults on Yoruba race and Fulanis, all of a sudden he started carrying Oduduwa on his mouth up and down like someone under a spell.

They won't just fvcking stay out of other people's businesses and mind their region.
Be rational bro.

We both know NA would eventually declare war on Yoruba nation agitators.

If they finish with Ipob, and Esn who is next.

Igboho has been attacked twice mind you.

Who has the bombs, fighter jets, war ships, tanks, heavy duty gun trucks, snipers, rocket launchers, funds.

Who do you think will win.

It is just a military alliance against a common superior foe, nothing more.

Russia, and America were allies in ww2, doesn't mean they are friends.

1 Like

Re: We're Considering Oduduwa-Biafra Collaboration-Olayemi Koiki by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 26, 2021
The illiterates have overrun the University.
Re: We're Considering Oduduwa-Biafra Collaboration-Olayemi Koiki by flokii: 2:27pm On Jun 26, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Be rational bro.

Who has the bombs, fighter jets, war ships, tanks, heavy duty gun trucks, snipers, rocket launchers, funds.

No they won't.. as far as the Yoruba nation agitations remain peaceful and bloodless.
The ESN getting killed now is because IPOB has been proscribed with support of SE governors and they ventured into killing innocent policemen, soldiers and burning of state properties including INEC offices.

They took up arms against state which is treason and you expect a pat on the head?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We're Considering Oduduwa-Biafra Collaboration-Olayemi Koiki by ShadowCracker(m): 2:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
flokii:

Operation python dance where peaceful unarmed Ipob protesters were killed, maybe you choose to be ignorant of that.

I don't think you would be ignorant of the EndSars lekki toll gate massacre.

It is only a matter of time war would be declared on Yoruba nation agitators.

If you don't know, know now the Yoruba nation agitation is a secession from the Nijeriya state, last time I checked secession is a treasonable felony under the 1999 constitution.

All way nah way, if the peaceful diplomacy way works fine by me, that is the purpose the rallies, and awareness going on.
I will be at the rally in Lagos on July 3rd to show my support.

But if the peaceful way doesn't work, Violent agitation is a responsibility.

Freedom is not free, it is not something that is handed over peaceful, no where in the world has freedom been gotten peacefully.

YorubaNationNow no going back.

1 Like

Re: We're Considering Oduduwa-Biafra Collaboration-Olayemi Koiki by Omoslim26: 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2021
If they can manage to convince the majority of the leaders in the 2regions to sign their support,then the country is gone to the dogs.
My Yes is sure if a referendum is conducted to break up this pain dishing union.
Re: We're Considering Oduduwa-Biafra Collaboration-Olayemi Koiki by OBALOLA55(m): 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Be rational bro.

STOP CALLING FULANI HERDSMEN BRUH, DON’T YOU KNOW THEIR MISSION HERE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A German's View On Islam / Twitter User Calls Out Tinubu For Copying Osinbajo's Model Of Consultation / See What This Little Child Is Home Alone Watching { Photo}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.