Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

We're Considering Oduduwa-Biafra Collaboration-Olayemi Koiki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We're Considering Oduduwa-Biafra Collaboration-Olayemi Koiki (2219 Views)

Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki / Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) / Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We're Considering Oduduwa-Biafra Collaboration-Olayemi Koiki by nairanaira12: 5:51pm On Jun 26, 2021
oyebanji44:
Olayemi is a sick individual grin grin

Biafra nko Biafra ni

Carry that old struggle of yours called Biafra away from south west

I'm sure you are a yoruba Muslim

I'm sure you are a Tinubu ass licker grin
Re: We're Considering Oduduwa-Biafra Collaboration-Olayemi Koiki by TheSupleemLeada(m): 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2021
JimiJunji:

Did you read the news on turkey offering to help Nigeria in the fight against "insecurity"?

I read it and understand quite well......but seeking unity with these guys is a failed excise. You need to even ask yourself if the whole biafran agitation is sincere and truthful.
Re: We're Considering Oduduwa-Biafra Collaboration-Olayemi Koiki by JimiJunji: 8:19pm On Jun 26, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

I read it and understand quite well......but seeking unity with these guys is a failed excise. You need to even ask yourself if the whole biafran agitation is sincere and truthful.

It's my issue with being tribal, most things aren't practical. Loyalty to one's tribe doesn't mean it would be reciprocated, so many vested interests and divergences.
Re: We're Considering Oduduwa-Biafra Collaboration-Olayemi Koiki by TheSupleemLeada(m): 8:24pm On Jun 26, 2021
JimiJunji:

It's my issue with being tribal, most things aren't practical. Loyalty to one's tribe doesn't mean it would be reciprocated, so many vested interests and divergences.

Loyalty and nationalism towards one's tribe isn't done with the intent of it being reciprocated..... it's about defending the traditional and cultural values of that tribe and it's home soil, it's more about defending the land some of your ancestors fought and died for. Your tribe is your identity.
Re: We're Considering Oduduwa-Biafra Collaboration-Olayemi Koiki by Empiree: 8:04pm On Jun 30, 2021
LegendHero:
Just when I thought Koiki get sense.

Why can’t kaluku shey ti e loto to?

By the way collaboration in what sense? I can’t really understand the nature of the collaboration he’s talking about?
Abosi lo ba de jare

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: I Don't Owe You Any Allegiance.. Osibanjo Fires Back At Tinubu / South East APC Delegates Shun Tinubu's Summon To Meet Him In Abuja / Peter's Obi Running Mate,Baba-Ahmed Under Fire Over Muslim, Northerner Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.