Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Arewa is a Terrorist Group... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa is a Terrorist Group... (263 Views)

Congratulations to IPOB! Because of them, Arewa Is Now Demanding Referendum!! / El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' / "Buhari Is The Leader Of Miyetti Allah, The Terrorist Group" – Femi Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arewa is a Terrorist Group... by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2021
Arewa are terrorist...
They are groups created by fulanis HERSDSMEN, bandit, Bokoharams and gunmen...
They kidnap, kill, rape and commit all kinds of crimes in Nigeria...

AREWA are in support of fulanis HERDSMEN..
AREWA are in support of Bokoharams...
AREWA are in support of bandit...
AREWA are in support of fulanis jihadist..

The mouth piece of AREWA terrorist are, Garba adamu
Pantami
Gumi

The Hausas I know can not be part of this terrorist group called AREWA...

The Hausas I know are here in Southern Nigeria as shoe shiners and suyer sellers...

Igbos are BIAFRANS...
Igbos are not IPOB but IPOB are igbos.. grin

So AREWA are not Hausas arewa is a terrorist group....

Nigerians should tell those there idiots men in the uniform to stop killing the innocent people all in the name of fighting IPOB...

Thank you....

3 Likes

Re: Arewa is a Terrorist Group... by donbachi(m): 4:49pm On Jun 25, 2021
Na Una bring Una own for dem to kill.

Stop crying.

Gumi is untouchable.Abaribe was arrested for putting on "onye dot" t-shirt.

Northern governors are hugging and romancing with bandits to sheath their swords.

Eastern governors are calling security men to kill theirs.

Stop crying.
Re: Arewa is a Terrorist Group... by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 25, 2021
donbachi:

Stop crying.

Since your government knows that IPOB are igbos why can't them let the igbos to go...
Igbos never complain of IPOB or ESN it's only you people in the North complain about IPOB and ESN...

Can you explain why?

Since GOVERNMENT are fighting IPOB what are AREWA group adding to Nigeria...
GOVERNMENT should also tag AREWA as a terrorist group...
Re: Arewa is a Terrorist Group... by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
donbachi:

Stop crying.

Gumi is untouchable.Abaribe was arrested for putting on "onye dot" t-shirt.

Northern governors are hugging and romancing with bandits to sheath their swords.

Eastern governors are calling security men to kill theirs.

Stop crying.

I know why I created this thread to expose the hypocrites in the North....

Gumi the mouthpiece of the North, nobody have arrested him but everyone is crying because abaribe put on the dot nation cloth....

Say the truth is abaribe not from a Dot nation, so what's wrong abaribe putting on a Dot nation cloth...

I want to know what is happening in Nigeria..

Who can explain...
Re: Arewa is a Terrorist Group... by MadamExcellency: 4:58pm On Jun 25, 2021
You just stated an indisputable fact with empirical evidences.

Available facts and figures support your hypothesis, abi na theory, oh no, it's a scientific law - QED
Re: Arewa is a Terrorist Group... by donbachi(m): 5:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
Biafraworld:

I know why I opened this thread to expose the hypocrites in the North....

Gumi the mouthpiece of the North, nobody have arrested him but everyone is crying because abaribe put on the dot nation cloth....

I want to know what is happening in Nigeria..

Who can explain...

Let me explain to u:The north are playing politics of "brother deliver brother".whilst,the east are playing politics of "brother kill brother".
Re: Arewa is a Terrorist Group... by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 25, 2021
MadamExcellency:
You just stated an indisputable fact with empirical evidences.

Available facts and figures support your hypothesis, abi na theory, oh no, it's a scientific law - QED

Answer my question what are AREWA group adding to Nigerians?
Gumi the mouthpiece of bandit nobody have arrested him, he can freely be interviewed by any CHANNEL and FG will not talk, this is highest level of terrorism...
Re: Arewa is a Terrorist Group... by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
donbachi:
Let me explain to u:The north are playing politics of "brother deliver brother".whilst,the east are playing politics of "brother kill brother".

The east, the igbos want BIAFRA...
As things goes igbos want BIAFRA, it's wrong to say the east kills brother instead say the five useless leaders in the East kills the people they suppose to protect...

Igbos have made it clear to the world that five people can not decide for the people that means the five useless leaders are talking for their own pocket....

On behalf of the igbos in Nigeria and outside Nigeria we dash you the Igbos useless leaders..

Thank you....
Re: Arewa is a Terrorist Group... by donbachi(m): 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2021
If nnamdi kanu is to be in Nigeria today..He will be killed and nothing will happen.
Biafraworld:

The east, the igbos want BIAFRA...
As things goes igbos want BIAFRA, it's wrong to say the east kills brother instead say the five useless leaders in the East kills the people they suppose to protect...

Igbos have made it clear to the world that five people can not decide for the people that means the five useless leaders are talking for their own pocket....

Thank you....
Re: Arewa is a Terrorist Group... by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
Biafraworld:
[s]Arewa are terrorist...
They are groups created by fulanis HERSDSMEN, bandit, Bokoharams and gunmen...
They kidnap, kill, rape and commit all kinds of crimes in Nigeria...

AREWA are in support of fulanis HERDSMEN..
AREWA are in support of Bokoharams...
AREWA are in support of bandit...
AREWA are in support of fulanis jihadist..

The mouth piece of AREWA terrorist are, Garba adamu
Pantami
Gumi

The Hausas I know can not be part of this terrorist group called AREWA...

The Hausas I know are here in Southern Nigeria as shoe shiners and suyer sellers...

Igbos are BIAFRANS...
Igbos are not IPOB but IPOB are igbos.. grin

So AREWA are not Hausas arewa is a terrorist group....

Nigerians should tell those there idiots men in the uniform to stop killing the innocent people all in the name of fighting IPOB...

Thank you....[/s]

Shut up you defeated people, slaves
Re: Arewa is a Terrorist Group... by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 25, 2021
Igbos are in support of IPOB, why can't Nigerian government consider their choice..
Igbos keeps praying for IPOB, ESN MNK..

Since those in the North loves Buhari despite how Nigeria is collapsing, why do you Northerners and afonjas want the igbos to hate MNK... Have MNK leave his igbo land and come to yoruba land or HAUSA land to kill people....

Someone should explain what is happening in Nigeria, I want to know....

Northerners said they don't like Bokoharams and the igbos said they love ESN, IPOB and MNK but Buhari and his Co will leave Northern matters to fight IPOB and ESN the peoples choice...

Who asked Buhari to fight ESN for the igbos...

Buhari and his Co will fail because you can't fight those you can't differentiate from normal people, stop killing innocent people all in the name of fighting for ESN and IPOB, IPOB are igbos... Igbos are fully support of ESN and MNK...
Re: Arewa is a Terrorist Group... by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2021
donbachi:
If nnamdi kanu is to be in Nigeria today..He will be killed and nothing will happen.

He is in UK, He will live forever and you and your useless Buhari cannot do anything about it... grin
Re: Arewa is a Terrorist Group... by donbachi(m): 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
Biafraworld:

He is in UK, He will live forever and you and your useless Buhari cannot do anything about it... grin
na him own people go sell am out.
Re: Arewa is a Terrorist Group... by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2021
NorthRules9ja:

Shut up you defeated people, slaves

Join you and your almajiri People IPOB is still richer than you, let me tell you the igbos abroad are the ones carrying BIAFRA matter than Igbos in Nigeria...

Abi no be una again dey talk say poor igbos are the ones joining IPOB...

My question is are you richer than the IPOB in Nigeria and abroad...

IPOB in Nigeria place bounty of N200m in fulanis head and IPOB in Russia place bounty of $100m in fulanis head...

Hope you get the point now...
Re: Arewa is a Terrorist Group... by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 25, 2021
donbachi:
na him own people go sell am out.

If Igbos sell there own people or kill their own people, why haven't MNK sell his igbos people in the hands of fulanis jihadist...

When you talk about an Igbo man don't forget MNK is a pure igbo BLOOD...

MNK has prove to you and ABACHA that we still have the realest igbos that's why Nigerian GOVERNMENT wants to kill him because Nigerian GOVERNMENT don't believe igbos will have someone like MNK...

Talk true,
Tell me where MNK has done wrong and tell me someone from North who is pure than MNK...
Re: Arewa is a Terrorist Group... by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 25, 2021
Biafraworld:

Join you and your almajiri People IPOB is still richer than you, let me tell the igbos abroad are the ones carrying BIAFRA matter than Igbos in Nigeria...

Abi no be una again dey talk say poor igbos are the ones joining IPOB...

In GMB third term, we will get serious wit ipob terrorist
Re: Arewa is a Terrorist Group... by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 25, 2021
NorthRules9ja:

In GMB third term, we will get serious wit ipob terrorist

Lol grin
No be only third term....

Since you love Buhari
Can you tell me why you want the igbos to hate MNK...

Igbos will continue aggetating for BIAFRA...
Nothing you and Buhari can do about it...

Only if Igbos will be together with Nigeria in Buhari third term as you said.. grin

(1) (Reply)

We Are Suffering No Helper Nigeria Police Officer Laments / 2023 Elections - Conducting Primaries As Voters / Nigerians Are The Problems Of Nigeria – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.