Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

“my Opponent Will Not Cross The Fifth Round” — Nigerian Boxer, Efetobor Apochi - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “my Opponent Will Not Cross The Fifth Round” — Nigerian Boxer, Efetobor Apochi (177 Views)

Rat With A Ring Round Its Neck Trapped In Woman's Shop In Oyo. Photos / How Hausa People Raised Alarm After Sighting Fulani Trucks In Cross River. PICS / Can A Mad Man Cross The Mainroad Like A Normal Human Being? (video Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Opponent Will Not Cross The Fifth Round” — Nigerian Boxer, Efetobor Apochi by Chukwute: 5:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
33-year-old U.S based Nigerian Boxer, Efetobor Apochi says his opponent would not be allowed to cross the fifth round in their Sunday tournament.

The cruiseweight knock out king and captain of the Nigerian Boxing team disclosed this on an Instagram live session while teaching his followers the efficacy of spoken words.

According to him, the fight is a day after tomorrow (Sunday) and the guy would not be allowed to cross the fifth round.

He said, Knock Out is a must and if his opponent manages to cross the first, second, third and fourth rounds, he would not be able to make it through the fifth round.

Recall, Efetobor Apochi defeated Deon Nicholson by TKO in the third round at the Shrine Exposition Center in Los Angeles, California to prove his superiority in the World Boxing Association (WBA) Cruiserweight title eliminator fight.

Apochi is billed to fight Brandon Glanton at the Armory in Minneapolis on June 27th, 2021.

Watch the video on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CQjG2Fsnw-P/?utm_medium=copy_link

Re: “my Opponent Will Not Cross The Fifth Round” — Nigerian Boxer, Efetobor Apochi by OlayemiAshraf(m): 5:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
.omo Ina cheesy wey Don chop kpaki and uwgu grin ....

Re: “my Opponent Will Not Cross The Fifth Round” — Nigerian Boxer, Efetobor Apochi by Chukwute: 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
Lalasticlala mynd44 seun honeric01, semid4lyfe
Re: “my Opponent Will Not Cross The Fifth Round” — Nigerian Boxer, Efetobor Apochi by Iceyjayz: 5:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
Empty drum make the loudest noise
Re: “my Opponent Will Not Cross The Fifth Round” — Nigerian Boxer, Efetobor Apochi by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
what if u lose??

(1) (Reply)

Application Characteristics Of DC Oil Free Micro Vacuum Pump / Oodua Republic Rally Will Hold In Lagos On Saturday, Says Igboho / Happy New Month - God Did Not Shame Us By. Engr. Oputu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.