Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,988 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Happy New Month - God Did Not Shame Us By. Engr. Oputu - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy New Month - God Did Not Shame Us By. Engr. Oputu (169 Views)

Engr Oputu Felicitates With Olorogun O'tega Emerhor @ 60 / Engr. Oputu Preaches Peace And Unity At Nigeria @ 61. / Engr. Oputu Felicitates With Senator Peter Nwaoboshi @ 64. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Month - God Did Not Shame Us By. Engr. Oputu by Beautifier85: 1:38am On Jul 01, 2021
GOD Did Not Disappoint Us!

A new month is an opportunity to start everything new with full energy.

Not every month in our lives offer us the same happiness and joy we desire. But even if one month happens not to be so good to us, we can always have a new month to cast away all our sadness and frustrations and look forward towards achieving our goals with new strategies and ways to attain what we look for.

I can perceive the change in the air already.
I can see beautiful colours replacing the black and white memories of the past.

Be rest assured my fellow citizens that, this NEW MONTH will open doors of BLESSINGS for this Nation in the remaining part of the year and beyond.

HAPPY NEW MONTH!

Engr. Peter O. Oputu (KSM)
An APC Chieftain,
From Delta State.

(1) (Reply)

PMP Course / Oba, Reason And Logic / Upwork/payment Approval Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.