Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,088 members, 7,828,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Which Player Has Impressed You The Most So Far In Euro 2021 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Player Has Impressed You The Most So Far In Euro 2021 (313 Views)

Which Player Should Win The African Footballer Of The Year 2022? / Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong / No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Player Has Impressed You The Most So Far In Euro 2021 by Yungmil: 6:30pm On Jun 25, 2021
straight to the point, for me I think is Renato Sanchez of Portugal. The guy seems to have improved a lot. I have not seen much from Ronaldo and mbappe.

Which player for you?

1 Like

Re: Which Player Has Impressed You The Most So Far In Euro 2021 by Nbotee(m): 7:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
Renato looks reborn and back to his best form. He was phenomenonal against France. Damsgaard of Denmark has been a revelation afta having to replace Eriksen. Isakson of Sweden, The full Italian Squad. Lukaku has been a beast so far

2 Likes

Re: Which Player Has Impressed You The Most So Far In Euro 2021 by Yungmil: 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
Rinaldo?
Re: Which Player Has Impressed You The Most So Far In Euro 2021 by Nobody: 5:42am On Jun 26, 2021
You just said my mind, Renato Sanchez dey ball, then Locatelli, midfield maestro

(1) (Reply)

Copa America: Ecuador Ends Brazil’s Ten-game Winning Run; Qualify For Quarterfin / Manchester United Midfielder, Juan Mata Signs New One-year Deal / Coincidence? Did You Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.