Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Coincidence? Did You Know? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Coincidence? Did You Know? (312 Views)

Five Interesting Facts & Coincidence You Never Knew About Chelsea's New Sponsor / Are These Events Coincidence Or What? / See The Coincidence Between Prince of England,Champions League, Liverpool,& Pope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coincidence? Did You Know? by Slimslimqq: 3:44am On Jul 11, 2021
10/07/2016: Cristiano Ronaldo wins the first senior international trophy of his career

10/07/2021: Lionel Messi wins the first senior international trophy of his career

Lionel Messi wears no 10 jersey, while Cristiano Ronaldo wears no 7 jersey.

So ridiculous...

1 Like

Re: Coincidence? Did You Know? by DenreleDave(m): 3:47am On Jul 11, 2021
Slimslimqq:
10/07/2016: Cristiano Ronaldo wins the first senior international trophy of his career

10/07/2021: Lionel Messi wins the first senior international trophy of his career

Lionel Messi wears no 10 jersey, while Cristiano Ronaldo wears no 7 jersey.

So ridiculous...

You are sick sir..

Messi wọn 11/7 2021..

Failurenaldo fans with useless comparison..

Pls getat
Re: Coincidence? Did You Know? by MJBOLT: 3:51am On Jul 11, 2021
different time zones,Messi won the trophy on the 10th

DenreleDave:

You are sick sir..

Messi wọn 11/7 2021..

Pls getat

2 Likes

Re: Coincidence? Did You Know? by DenreleDave(m): 4:09am On Jul 11, 2021
MJBOLT:
different time zones,Messi won the trophy on the 10th

OK but I don't want to see the name of Ronaldo again whenever Messi is being mentioned

1 Like

Re: Coincidence? Did You Know? by WoundedLamb: 5:10am On Jul 11, 2021
DenreleDave:

You are sick sir..

Messi wọn 11/7 2021..

Pls getat

Hhmm... Was the first statement really necessary? Now that you've realized you were wrong, does that make you the sick one? No, cause anyone could be wrong. Why don't we stop this crude way of engaging one another on this platform and start employing some decorum? We're Africans not animals, bro.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coincidence? Did You Know? by Slimslimqq: 7:30am On Jul 11, 2021
DenreleDave:

You are sick sir..

Messi wọn 11/7 2021..

Pls getat
I'm sick biti bawo? Shey EMI na wa kere ni? Thank God some niggas above me have given u d right response, so let me leave that for u to nurse angry

Between, I'm a die hard Messi fan

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Transfer: Chelsea Agree Record Fee To Sign James From Man United / How Argentinian Citizens Requested Messi To Leave The National Team. / Transfer News: Chelsea Is Likely To Offer A New Deal To Defender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.