Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,761 members, 7,831,447 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Ever Heard Of The Wife Of A Head Of State/president Pregnant While In Office? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ever Heard Of The Wife Of A Head Of State/president Pregnant While In Office? (204 Views)

Ondo State: President Tinubu, Is This Democracy? By Olawale Olaleye / Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar / Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With African Heads Of State & President Macron(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Heard Of The Wife Of A Head Of State/president Pregnant While In Office? by amzee(m): 6:58pm On Jun 25, 2021
I don't think I've heard or seen the wife of a president pregnant or give birth while in office.

Have you seen or heared any?

Lalasticlala
Re: Ever Heard Of The Wife Of A Head Of State/president Pregnant While In Office? by Buharidgeneral: 7:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
I think Maryam Babangida did
Re: Ever Heard Of The Wife Of A Head Of State/president Pregnant While In Office? by amzee(m): 7:04pm On Jun 25, 2021
Buharidgeneral:
I think Maryam Babangida did
Did she gave birth while in office?
Re: Ever Heard Of The Wife Of A Head Of State/president Pregnant While In Office? by Augla1: 7:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
Who wan born national baby?

1 Like

Re: Ever Heard Of The Wife Of A Head Of State/president Pregnant While In Office? by debetmx(m): 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
amzee:

Yes, she didnt "gave" birth in office.
Re: Ever Heard Of The Wife Of A Head Of State/president Pregnant While In Office? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
amzee:
I don't think I've heard or seen the wife of a president pregnant or give birth while in office.

Have you seen or heared any?

Lalasticlala

Let me get this clear... only presidents or do you mean heads of state in general?

Be specific, Op.

I think I recall one instance now.

Nicolas Sarkozy... his wife actually gave birth to a girl (I believe) while he was still in office.

1 Like

Re: Ever Heard Of The Wife Of A Head Of State/president Pregnant While In Office? by amzee(m): 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2021
mansakhalifa:

Let me get this clear... only presidents or do you mean heads of state in general?

Be specific, Op.

Both

Re: Ever Heard Of The Wife Of A Head Of State/president Pregnant While In Office? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 25, 2021
[quote author=amzee post=103091026][/quote]

Both eh?

Alright....

For instance, it is nothing new for the King of Swaziland(eSwatini). His wives give birth almost every time.

The current King of Morocco was roughly four years on the throne when his wife gave him their first child. He came to the throne in 1999 and his first child- the Crown prince came into the world in 03. He was so pleased that he released some prisoners.

There is also the head of the house of Grimaldi, Albert of Monaco. His wife, a South African athlete, also put to bed in 2014(twins). The Prince had come to the throne in 2005...

I will update as I recall.

But know one thing for sure: there is nothing new about this.
Re: Ever Heard Of The Wife Of A Head Of State/president Pregnant While In Office? by Buharidgeneral: 8:25pm On Jun 25, 2021
amzee:

I think their last born
Goggle is your friend
Re: Ever Heard Of The Wife Of A Head Of State/president Pregnant While In Office? by amzee(m): 8:42pm On Jun 25, 2021
mansakhalifa:

Both eh?

Alright....

For instance, it is nothing new for the King of Swaziland(eSwatini). His wives give birth almost every time.

The current King of Morocco was roughly four years on the throne when his wife gave him their first child. He came to the throne in 1999 and his first child- the Crown prince came into the world in 03. He was so pleased that he released some prisoners.

I will update as I recall.
Thanks for the info,we learn everyday
Re: Ever Heard Of The Wife Of A Head Of State/president Pregnant While In Office? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 25, 2021
amzee:

Thanks for the info,we learn everyday

Glad to have been of help.

(1) (Reply)

Why Was Buhari's Medical Trip Cancelled? / Nigeria's Pandemic Of Hunger By Lasisi Olagunju / #ENDSARS: Court Dismisses Motion Against Davido, Kanu Nwankwo, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.