Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,350 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix (29470 Views)

Ohabuike Umuahia South Has Declared 'operation No Clay House / The Big Stones Abia Government Is Using In The 'Operation Zero Portholes' (Photo / Ikpeazu Declares ‘Operation Zero Potholes’ In Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by wizi4tyn: 8:09pm On Jun 27, 2021
I just know say na this four lanes pictures go drop next as I see the caption of the thread. This blockade really punished me as all of the small roads from inside osongama that lead into 4lanes in the region under construction were also not passable. I know as I suffer that on friday. Them no try shaaa for the suffer wey them create
Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by edoairways: 8:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
daviesmania:
stewpiidiot government that dose not no what the citizens need... akwa ibom state is known for her good roads and that unfortunately is not the problem of that state... 70% of akwa ibomites lives below poverty line and all we hear all the time is road road road... udom is fraud. to say the very least.
Without these infrastructures, unemployment will not be reduced.
Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by pricklewane: 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2021
A lunatic shameless about his lunacy.

daviesmania:
stewpiidiot government that dose not no what the citizens need... akwa ibom state is known for her good roads and that unfortunately is not the problem of that state... 70% of akwa ibomites lives below poverty line and all we hear all the time is road road road... udom is fraud. to say the very least.
Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2021
Noshitboi:
bros na akwa ibom gee be that o. He's saying the truth. We that reside in the state knows that the present administration is a big fraud

Don't mind them bro

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by Germi9: 8:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
daviesmania:
He doesn’t know what to do with Money.
Lavish!!!

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by lastempero: 9:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
Militant30:
I'm a proud bloodied Rivers/Akwa Ibom man, these states are doing well unlike those governors from the yeast who had nothing good to attach to their names.

Nonsense artifacts

Mumu u go dey ur hut dey type rubbish, visit those states and see how people are lamenting.
Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by ogkrakkid(m): 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
daviesmania:
Bless u my brother...Ibibio are fraud..oy a attack me and here.God bless akpabio.
Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by omohayek: 9:07pm On Jun 27, 2021
NkanAkpanika:
PHOTO NEWS
Completion Agenda: AKROIMA Resumes

As part of the Completion Agenda of the Udom Emmanuel administration, [b]His Excellency, Governor Udom Gabriel Emmanuel [/b]has mobilized for the massive enforcement of "Operation Zero Potholes" on roads in Akwa Ibom State. To this end, AKROIMA has resumed work in earnest, as operation zero potholes begins on Four Lanes by PHEDC head office in Uyo, the State capital. Photos speak�

#AKROIMAisWorking
#CompletionAgenda
Why is a public servant elected by the people being addressed as "His Excellency", as if he were a monarch ruling by a supposedly divine right of kings?
Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by gcof(m): 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2021
Since my childhood government dey build roads...Nigerian roads no dey finish? Abi if government build road that will last 30-50years heaven go fall??
Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by ofiko123(m): 9:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
Udom Emmanuel is doing a very great job..
Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
Good development..
Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by lexy2014: 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

His Excellency, Governor Udom Gabriel Emmanuel has mobilized for the massive enforcement of "Operation Zero Potholes" on roads in Akwa Ibom State.

Photos speak�

Photos speak indeed. Are d photos u shared d photos of one road or all d roads that where "the massive enforcement of "Operation Zero Potholes" is being carried out? Where are d pictures of d other roads where the massive enforcement of "Operation Zero Potholes" is being done?
Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by lexy2014: 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
ofiko123:
Udom Emmanuel is doing a very great job..

How?
Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by lexy2014: 9:16pm On Jun 27, 2021
Militant30:
I'm a proud bloodied Rivers/Akwa Ibom man, these states are doing well unlike those governors from the yeast who had nothing good to attach to their names.

Nonsense artifacts

How are they doing well?
Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by 2Ways(m): 9:41pm On Jun 27, 2021
Just one road and you are saying operation zero potholes in AKWA ibom?

Nko Uyo ikpong ado akwa ibom state?
Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 27, 2021
I have a project at Nwangiba around Nsukara, the road is beautiful but you can't turn easily to the other lane cos the roads were not constructed with U-Turns in mind and if it rains heavily everyone must wait even if you drive tipper cos the flood is crazily crossing one lane to the other with speed of light.

The present Governor does not actually drive around the town to see things.

I think he awards contracts only when Contractors help launder money cos I don't think he crosses that road to the so-called 5 star hotel when it rains.

Udom should love his state above mere rhetoric, a state that had Akpabio had no business electing an Udom.

Planes are good but beyond that he is less than average. I went to the State to. Invest multi billions but I want the Governor to also invest billions and not focused on propaganda.

Propaganda got me there, how long will it take me. To recover my on-going investments in that state?

The State receives several billions monthly so where is the fucking money if you cant replicate half of Akpabio capability.

I heard he has bought a bank to clean his loot. Scamming while pretending to be Godly is an insult to Christianity. Those factories you build I own them too, so it doesn't cost anything. Stop the steal. Love your State.
Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by MoneyTrees(m): 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2021
Pvssy ass niggar politician people be catching cruise with pvssy ass niggar people celebrating mediocrity angry
Another dot in the dot nation sad angry angry
I'm not impressed with this OP embarassed
you're not a real niggar angry

NkanAkpanika:
PHOTO NEWS
Completion Agenda: AKROIMA Resumes

As part of the Completion Agenda of the Udom Emmanuel administration, His Excellency, Governor Udom Gabriel Emmanuel has mobilized for the massive enforcement of "Operation Zero Potholes" on roads in Akwa Ibom State. To this end, AKROIMA has resumed work in earnest, as operation zero potholes begins on Four Lanes by PHEDC head office in Uyo, the State capital. Photos speak�

#AKROIMAisWorking
#CompletionAgenda
Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by authority2006(m): 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
Any state in Nigeria that declare zero potholes and mean business has my respect. Even if you don't have enough money to reconstruct, you can't say that there is no money to repair the badly damaged portions
Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by Aeoner4: 10:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
That road is being patched up because it connects two popular estates...Osongama and Ewet.
The govt should look into the ocean at ATIKU and ITU RD, UKANA OFFOT etc that's when I know they aren't paying lip service.
Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by youngmoney4me(m): 10:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
Thunder go fire all of u
Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by Aeoner4: 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2021
Billyonaire666:
I

I heard he has bought a bank to clean his loot. Scamming while pretending to be Godly is an insult to Christianity. Those factories you build I own them too, so it doesn't cost anything. Stop the steal. Love your State.

He is the owner of GLOBUS BANK
Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by geemd434: 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2021
daviesmania:

MUMU. The road dey build themselves abi.
Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by Ororocelemi(m): 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2021
fourboys:
We need this kind development in Lagos, most especially in Okoko,shibiri and ajangbadi, some times I wonder weda here na Lagos?
My brother there no be Lagos ooo...I used to stay there no work and too far to get a job in mainland and island. I jakpa by force
Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by Josywhyte: 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2021
Other regions of the state will still have potholes. It can never be 100% complete, not even in the western world
Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by poiZon: 12:00am On Jun 28, 2021
daviesmania:
What do u think should he do to address this?
I know he is trying to bring in foreign investors to the state, bua is on ground with the fertilizer plant, heard there is massive project ongoing in ibeno axis...
Interms of employment, he has been employing people into teaching service,in the last 6yrs, thr r 2 of such recruitment so fa that i know of.
So outside these, what should he do?
Please don't tell me to do what akpabio did, unless u can pinpoint industries those who benefitted from the jamborees kind of empowerment enjoyed.
Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by venatus25(m): 12:00am On Jun 28, 2021
People that are congratulating the governor of Akwa ibom state for his performance are enemies to the state and entire humanity. I live in the state, I've seen everything, people in the state are lamenting of good road and employment but some paid hype men are busy promoting a fail governor that can't show off qanything done with the money from oil revenue and the ones he secretly collect from all local government chairmen in the state thereby making the run out of fund for development projects.
Don't worry one day their cup will full.
Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by clothingonline(m): 12:05am On Jun 28, 2021
We need good roads in every states in Nigeria
Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by YhubieIsidore(m): 12:09am On Jun 28, 2021
Poster, what do you really hope to achieve by coming here to give misleading information with all these media hype? When last did you use waterboard road, itam? I won't even go down to other local government areas. But just know that sycophancy doesn't pay

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by Xpol: 12:26am On Jun 28, 2021
This is just like when a man is advertising on radio and tv that he’s giving his wife money to cook soup
Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by Gerrard59(m): 4:09am On Jun 28, 2021
flexyrule:
A very big one!

The poverty in Akwa Ibom has a PhD.

Unfortunately you can't say anything, else those street urchins belonging to different cult groups who receive crumps from politicians would just finish you off.

They don't want the people to be empowered, else they will come to the realization of the fraud going down there and thus loose their grip.

I always admonish them to travel out. Go to Gombe, go to Kano, or even nearby Ebonyi... See how well the people are doing. These states don't receive 1/4 of what Akwa Ibom gets as allocation, yet they're touching the lives of their citizens.

When the poverty bites hard, they'll look for a slogan to divert people's attention...

Only God.
Daakada
Bla Bla Bla

A state that owes pensioners... Abeg.

grin

Mkpo ndok!

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by longview007: 5:18am On Jun 28, 2021
ABIA STATE Government Leehhh!!

You fit do am!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

VAT: Kogi State Opposes Lagos, Rivers / 2023 Elections: Lagos Police Warns Troublemakers / James Ibori Arrives In Nigeria From UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.