Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix (29475 Views)

Ohabuike Umuahia South Has Declared 'operation No Clay House / The Big Stones Abia Government Is Using In The 'Operation Zero Portholes' (Photo / Ikpeazu Declares ‘Operation Zero Potholes’ In Abia State (2) (3) (4)

Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by imoowo(m): 6:16am On Jun 28, 2021
May God Help Us, deliver us from the hands of the wicked. For the first time there is so much hunger in the Akwa Ibom but everyone is keeping quiet. Sycophants will come to naira and post rubbish. And start insulting every one that share their opinion.
Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 28, 2021
daviesmania:
stewpiidiot government that dose not no what the citizens need... akwa ibom state is known for her good roads and that unfortunately is not the problem of that state... 70% of akwa ibomites lives below poverty line and all we hear all the time is road road road... udom is fraud. to say the very least.
I no blame you bros if you come Edo State you go appreciate Akwa Ibom for road mata I dare you to visit Edo State.
Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by sunboy(m): 6:33am On Jun 28, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Udom is trying, i give it to him.

Abasi odiong enye.

Naija level …”he’s trying”

For God sake he was hired to do that job in the first place, he’s on salary to do that job.

It hurts when we praise this people for doing their job, it wasn’t like he’s using his personal funds to get this things done.
Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by MrFly(m): 7:08am On Jun 28, 2021
crossfire:
u dey talk nonsense, appreciate wat the government is doing there,no dey spill nonsense from ur mouth
are u from here? What is there to appreciate? A government that claims to have constructed several industries yet none is neither seen nor functional. Car assembly plant. Not seen, Coconut Factory. Seen but not functioning, Peacock paint.
Seen but not functioning, Electric metering industry. Seen but not functioning, sugarcane factory. Not seen, rice and cassava plantation. Not seen, toothpick industry. Not seen, stop commenting on what u know not!
Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by SmartPolician: 7:28am On Jun 28, 2021
venatus25:
People that are congratulating the governor of Akwa ibom state for his performance are enemies to the state and entire humanity. I live in the state, I've seen everything, people in the state are lamenting of good road and employme Int but some paid hype men are busy promoting a fail governor that can't show off qanything done with the money from oil revenue and the ones he secretly collect from all local government chairmen in the state thereby making the run out of fund for development projects.
Don't worry one day their cup will full.

I understand that every government has a critic, but I think you people should be fair when you are criticizing Udom Emmanuel.

Mr. Emmanuel understands that he needs to create jobs in his state and has established several companies. Akwa Ibom is setting up massive agro-processing companies

Akwa Ibom is the only state in Nigeria that has an airline that generates money for the state. It has an ongoing aviation academy and currently expanding its airport's runway

It's only in Akwa Ibom that state government is building companies just to create jobs for the populace and increase its state IGR. The state now has a company that produces syringes, toothpicks, pencil, plastics, tissue papers, etc.

Akwa Ibom is vigorously pursuing power distribution and availability - something that most states never ever get involved in because they claim it's on the exclusive list.

I can go on and on.

You guys should be show some gratitude.

PS: I am not even from Akwa Ibom.

Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by McLizbae: 8:10am On Jun 28, 2021
daviesmania:
stewpiidiot government that dose not no what the citizens need... akwa ibom state is known for her good roads and that unfortunately is not the problem of that state... 70% of akwa ibomites lives below poverty line and all we hear all the time is road road road... udom is fraud. to say the very least.

Thank God and take it easy with your govt mate. Many states get worse poverty level and the roads still be like Bush path.

Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by Ilaumoh(m): 8:51am On Jun 28, 2021
2Ways:
Just one road and you are saying operation zero potholes in AKWA ibom?

Nko Uyo ikpong ado akwa ibom state?
Read that article again .. this time carefully
Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by generalud: 9:44am On Jun 28, 2021
This is Nonsense. Just go to Oron Rd traffic light by Udo Umana and see it for your self. This man called Udom is a mess to the people.
Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by 2Ways(m): 9:57am On Jun 28, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Read that article again .. this time carefully

Di Eket ke Aya kīd idiok usong.
Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by sageb: 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
flexyrule:
A very big one!

The poverty in Akwa Ibom has a PhD.

Unfortunately you can't say anything, else those street urchins belonging to different cult groups who receive crumps from politicians would just finish you off.

They don't want the people to be empowered, else they will come to the realization of the fraud going down there and thus loose their grip.

I always admonish them to travel out. Go to Gombe, go to Kano, or even nearby Ebonyi... See how well the people are doing. These states don't receive 1/4 of what Akwa Ibom gets as allocation, yet they're touching the lives of their citizens.

When the poverty bites hard, they'll look for a slogan to divert people's attention...

Only God.
Daakada
Bla Bla Bla...

A state that owes pensioners... Abeg.

so true this your post is factual
Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by hakym619(m): 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

What does NkanAkpanika mean ?
I'm always intrigued whenever I read it.
Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by Mikekan30: 3:45pm On Jun 28, 2021
daviesmania:
stewpiidiot government that does not no what the citizens need... akwa ibom state is known for her good roads and that unfortunately is not the problem of that state... 70% of akwa ibomites lives below poverty line and all we hear all the time is road road road... udom is fraud. to say the very least.

Mumu was the statistics that 70% of akwa ibomiyes lives below poverty...you are an illiterate with a phone..A very useless Human being.. Go to school and learn, do proper research idiot.. last week an akwa ibom son brought tu face,rugged man, chioma Jesus, smart Don, iyanya etc to a etim ekpo local government to before for his mother's burial..

You be real mumu, Akwa Ibom is the best state and we'll organised in Nigeria ��.

The only state in Nigeria with a well managed Airline..

Mumu na your generation live for poverty line idiot .
Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by Mikekan30: 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2021
Many of una wey dey write rubbish your states are poor and useless with visionless leaders, Envy and jealousy will kill you all..

Akwa ibom is the best state in South South..State own airline, Best Stadium...

Almost all the road maintained and tarred, keep posting rubbish mumu don't travel and leave that poor state of yours and see other trending states that are doing well..

Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by daviesmania(m): 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2021
[/s][s]
Mikekan30:

Mumu was the statistics that 70% of akwa ibomiyes lives below poverty...you are an illiterate with a phone..A very useless Human being.. Go to school and learn, do proper research idiot.. last week an akwa ibom son brought [s]tu face,rugged man, chioma Jesus, smart Don, iyanya etc to a etim ekpo local government to before for his mother's burial..[/s]

You be real mumu, Akwa Ibom is the best state and we'll organised in Nigeria ��.

The only state in Nigeria with a well managed Airline..

Mumu na your generation live for poverty line idiot .
i dont feel like insulting anyone today otherwise u for receive my lashing.... just imagine what u wrote up there.. so because 2face came for a burial it means akwa ibom pipu are not poor again.... ur celebrating because one person is able to afford the services of those men... now ask urself. how many people can afford to pay those guys in the whole of Etim Ekpo LGA? burial whey ur people drive bicycle go full dey drag rice.. my guy go and sleep mbok..
Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by Ilaumoh(m): 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2021
Mikekan30:
Many of una wey dey write rubbish your states are poor and useless with visionless leaders, Envy and jealousy will kill you all..

Akwa ibom is the best state in South South..State own airline, Best Stadium...

Almost all the road maintained and tarred, keep posting rubbish mumu don't travel and leave that poor state of yours and see other trending states that are doing well..

You are so right
Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by Ilaumoh(m): 5:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
2Ways:

Di Eket ke Aya kīd idiok usong.
The article said that they are just starting or resuming the operation zero Potholes in the state
Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by owbabs: 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2021
How about operation mark all roads, provide pedestrian and bicycle lanes, sidewalks, landscaping and closed drainages.
Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by Harrykn: 7:18pm On Jun 28, 2021
A greater percentage of Akwa Ibom state citizens are madly poor, forget good roads and big hospitals. Before 10pm good road don dry.
Akwa Ibom idoho okay atall
Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by venatus25(m): 5:16am On Jun 29, 2021
SmartPolician:

I understand that every government has a critic, but I think you people should be fair when you are criticizing Udom Emmanuel.

Mr. Emmanuel understands that he needs to create jobs in his state and has established several companies. Akwa Ibom is setting up massive agro-processing companies

Akwa Ibom is the only state in Nigeria that has an airline that generates money for the state. It has an ongoing aviation academy and currently expanding its airport's runway

It's only in Akwa Ibom that state government is building companies just to create jobs for the populace and increase its state IGR. The state now has a company that produces syringes, toothpicks, pencil, plastics, tissue papers, etc.

Akwa Ibom is vigorously pursuing power distribution and availability - something that most states never ever get involved in because they claim it's on the exclusive list.

I can go on and on.

You guys should be show some gratitude.

PS: I am not even from Akwa Ibom.
From your name I know you're paid to promote the fail government of Akwa ibom state.
Udom Emmanuel administration achievement is best pronounce on paper but nonexistence in real life. Ranging from syringe factory, pencil, plastic and tissue paper.
I challenge you to come to Akwa ibom and show us how many of these are working presently. Before I forgot, you fail to mention fertilizer plant that was later debunk by the owner that is is not the state government investment.
Pray you don't have a governor like Udom in your state and stop promoting this failure, but if you continue to promote this fail government that has render the state include retire primary school teachers and residence to extreme poverty, I pray same that happened to Akwa ibom state economy under Udom leadership should happen to your state and personal economy.
Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by Solsix(m): 10:57am On Jul 02, 2021
daviesmania:
stewpiidiot government that does not no what the citizens need... akwa ibom state is known for her good roads and that unfortunately is not the problem of that state... 70% of akwa ibomites lives below poverty line and all we hear all the time is road road road... udom is fraud. to say the very least.
So u think good infrastructure is not important?? U can't fight poverty and joblessness without infrastructure, that is what attracts investors
Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by NgwalandGunzmen(m): 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2021
bangging:
oga stop that play o, Akwa Ibom is not biafra land mbok

Close it afonja, the second president of Biafra was from Ibom. Read history and get educated.
Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by NgwalandGunzmen(m): 6:58pm On Jul 02, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

A thief and a unity beggar all rolled into one.. Biafra land ko Biafuro land ni.

We have Biafra what do you have, bloody attache, why not let Biafra go without fighting to keep your masters close.
Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 7:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
[[s]quote author=NgwalandGunzmen post=103301940]

We have Biafra what do you have, bloody attache, why not let Biafra go without fighting to keep your masters close.[/quote][/s]
Yeah see me holding Biafuro in my ass. Dumb ass retar@ded brainwashed delusional IPIG terrorist monkey.
Re: Akwa Ibom Declared Operation ZERO Potholes In The State As AKROIMA Resumes...pix by NgwalandGunzmen(m): 7:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
[[s]quote author=NgwalandGunzmen post=103301940]

We have Biafra what do you have, bloody attache, why not let Biafra go without fighting to keep your masters close.[/s]
Yeah see me holding Biafuro in my ass. Dumb ass retar@ded brainwashed delusional IPIG terrorist monkey.

Slavish coward that can't stand alone wiithout his master.

Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) / ‎Boko Haram: Israel Steps Into The Fight / 2023 Elections: Lagos Police Warns Troublemakers