Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Further Evidence To Acquit 21 Year Old Chidinma - In The UK She Will Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Further Evidence To Acquit 21 Year Old Chidinma - In The UK She Will Win (6226 Views)

Did US Court Acquit Air Peace Boss Of Fraud? Capital No / FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic / No Evidence To Prosecute 33 Indicted SARS Operatives - AGF's Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Further Evidence To Acquit 21 Year Old Chidinma - In The UK She Will Win by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
In my other article titled - ‘Chances of convicting the 21 year old TV boss murderer in the United Kingdom’, I put it to the Nairaland audience that with a good lawyer in the UK she will be acquitted. I repeat an excerpt from that article below ;

All she needs is a very good lawyer. In the UK for example her legal defence will have a field day with the prosecution. They will say he tried to rape her, she has evidence of injury on her hands - they will also destroy the mans character as a philandering married man who took advantage of a young girl to satisfy his lust.. The prosecution will have to prove beyond reasonable doubt that she willingly killed him. It will be hard, especially because there are no witnesses.

Well, just as I and many others imagined, the TV boss added a date rape drug to her drink which is why she said she was weak and tired and unable to perform. Basically he may have planned to forcefully have sex with her after the drug took effect but she resisted. Everything else she did was happenstance.

To buttress my point , this is what Reno said earlier today.

1 Like

Re: Further Evidence To Acquit 21 Year Old Chidinma - In The UK She Will Win by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 25, 2021
You are a FOOL... no one is arguably denying that he or she have not lustfully set eyes on a lady.
Even if its in the mind its a sin.
Now tell me Reno, how can a young girl full of energy refuse an old man of sex if not for the money bag.
She killed a defenseless man while he was asleep, and foiled an attempt of him slicing her hand. How does that corelate.

Exactly, on the press she stated he gave her ATM with code but she declined that it was not her problem, 25 yrs i doubt. This is lagos and the law is equally on the side of women, with wife of the Deputy Governor, Mrs Oluremi Hamza and the wife of governor (Mrs) Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu,, she might be exonerated, and then put up parole to follow up, the case will eventually go into shabby
GogetterMD:
The ATM and cash withdrawal?
The fact that she went home, acted like nothing happened and didn't report it for days?
The fact that she has no witnesses?

It's a tough one for the defense counsel. Looking at 25 years to life

Oh i was actually stating what RENO the talkative said, but now u called to my attention, i never judge her case neither the presiding judge, but what you wrote up their is just a fallacy in your Crime Novels. She stab a man twice in the neck and stomach, a macho tall man by a short devil, and how did he now slice her hands while holding his neck from gushing out blood and punched stomach... Zombie.
PeaceforNigeria:

You are a double FOOL !! You have concocted a story which is unfounded on fact , i.e she killed him in his sleep, that is not what she said and the evidence does not point to that fallacy either.

She is not guilty until proven otherwise in a court of law. She is a suspect, period. With a good lawyer she can be acquitted or her sentence reduced.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Further Evidence To Acquit 21 Year Old Chidinma - In The UK She Will Win by GogetterMD(m): 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
The fact that she went home, acted like nothing happened and didn't report it for days?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Further Evidence To Acquit 21 Year Old Chidinma - In The UK She Will Win by Salatavor: 9:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
Na two of una dem go lock for that jail you and your murderous client.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Further Evidence To Acquit 21 Year Old Chidinma - In The UK She Will Win by saheedbadmus(m): 9:04pm On Jun 25, 2021
Na UK b dat bro..na 9ja b dis
Re: Further Evidence To Acquit 21 Year Old Chidinma - In The UK She Will Win by sammyscholar(m): 9:04pm On Jun 25, 2021
The simple point that overrides your premise for her aquittance, wherever in the world, is that she stole the late man's money, using his ATM card.

Someone who was self-defending would not go further to rob his/her assailant. She is hardened criminal!

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Further Evidence To Acquit 21 Year Old Chidinma - In The UK She Will Win by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 25, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
You are a FOOL... no one is arguably denying that he or she have not lustfully set eyes on a lady.
Even if its in the mind its a sin.
Now tell me Reno, how can a young girl full of energy refuse an old man of sex if not for the money bag.
She killed a defenseless man while he was asleep, and foiled an attempt of him slicing her hand. How does that corelate.

You are the FOOL not me !!. You have concocted a story which is unfounded on fact , i.e she killed him in his sleep, that is not what she said and the evidence does not point to that fallacy either.

She is not guilty until proven otherwise in a court of law. She is a suspect, period. With a good lawyer she can be acquitted or her sentence reduced.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Further Evidence To Acquit 21 Year Old Chidinma - In The UK She Will Win by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 25, 2021
sammyscholar:
The simple point that overrides your premise for her aquittance, wherever in the world, is that she stole the late man's money, using his ATM card.

Someone who was self-defending would not go further to rob his/her assailant. She is hardened criminal!

Happenstance.
Re: Further Evidence To Acquit 21 Year Old Chidinma - In The UK She Will Win by advanceDNA: 9:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
The fact that she stole has rendered her case closed.....

She will be tried for murdered and theft coupled with the fact that she’s armed with a knife.....

If the judge is lenient..she will get ten years for manslaughter.....

If they follow normal procedure.. which will likely be the case cos rich people no go gree.....she may get death penalty..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Further Evidence To Acquit 21 Year Old Chidinma - In The UK She Will Win by mrvitalis(m): 9:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
GogetterMD:

She was scared n confused
Re: Further Evidence To Acquit 21 Year Old Chidinma - In The UK She Will Win by mrvitalis(m): 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
sammyscholar:

She was broke that was the reason she met him so she took what they agreed
Re: Further Evidence To Acquit 21 Year Old Chidinma - In The UK She Will Win by deltaboyo1: 9:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
Please join my WhatsApp TV Happy TV for entertainment news funny videos and pictures have fun together I don't snub number DM me please for entertainment please add up 07015922698
Re: Further Evidence To Acquit 21 Year Old Chidinma - In The UK She Will Win by Dtruthspeaker: 9:26pm On Jun 25, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:
In my other article titled - ‘Chances of convicting the 21 year old TV boss murderer in the United Kingdom’, I put it to the Nairaland audience that with a good lawyer in the UK she will be acquitted. I repeat an excerpt from that article below ;

Well, just as I and many others imagined, the TV boss added a date rape drug to her drink which is why she said she was weak and tired and unable to perform. Basically he may have planned to forcefully have sex with her after the drug took effect but she resisted. Everything else she did was happenstance.

A Good Prosecutor will keep her guilty.

She has too many mountains to climb and she would not be able to climb them.

Why?

She can not corroborate herself!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Further Evidence To Acquit 21 Year Old Chidinma - In The UK She Will Win by motymop: 9:29pm On Jun 25, 2021
Premeditated murder.

Even in the Uk she will be charged.

She knowly took the drugs and confessed to that.

She murdered the man and withdraw his money,that shows it was premeditated

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Further Evidence To Acquit 21 Year Old Chidinma - In The UK She Will Win by Dtruthspeaker: 9:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:

There is one silent law that people are not very aware of, when the spirits make you guilty, you are guilty until you prove your innocence to your arresting officer.
Re: Further Evidence To Acquit 21 Year Old Chidinma - In The UK She Will Win by Dtruthspeaker: 9:35pm On Jun 25, 2021
mrvitalis:

Son you have watched too many movies such that you do not know real-eye-ity! grin

11 Likes

Re: Further Evidence To Acquit 21 Year Old Chidinma - In The UK She Will Win by FakeUnity: 9:35pm On Jun 25, 2021
That's why I said earlier that the story get K-leg.

With a very good lawyer, she'll walk. But the family of the men are rich and you know money and bribery runs the nigerian judicial system.

1 Like

Re: Further Evidence To Acquit 21 Year Old Chidinma - In The UK She Will Win by Dtruthspeaker: 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
FakeUnity:
That's why I said earlier that the story get K-leg.

With a very good lawyer, she'll walk. But the family of the men are rich and you know money and bribery runs the nigerian judicial system.

Without bribery, No lawyer can get her acquitted.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Further Evidence To Acquit 21 Year Old Chidinma - In The UK She Will Win by Tinubuadvocate: 9:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
Useless people everywhere all that statement she made a rational judge will understand that she is trying to exonerating herself from the case. She international killed the man because of money nothing less.

8 Likes

Re: Further Evidence To Acquit 21 Year Old Chidinma - In The UK She Will Win by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:46pm On Jun 25, 2021
When that boy raped and killed that girl that was looking for job everyone was shouting kill him kill him !!! he must die too,now a lady killed a man many people are saying she is pretty and beautiful

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Further Evidence To Acquit 21 Year Old Chidinma - In The UK She Will Win by chiiraq802(m): 9:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
mrvitalis:
Because you dey her mind abiiii
She's a damn killer and a thief .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Further Evidence To Acquit 21 Year Old Chidinma - In The UK She Will Win by FarahAideed: 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2021
She has been a user of Roofies herself for a long time and she ordered it for herself

1 Like

Re: Further Evidence To Acquit 21 Year Old Chidinma - In The UK She Will Win by bastardmod: 9:53pm On Jun 25, 2021
mrvitalis:

Hahaha...nonsense and confusion. She has no case

1 Like

Re: Further Evidence To Acquit 21 Year Old Chidinma - In The UK She Will Win by FarahAideed: 9:54pm On Jun 25, 2021
mrvitalis:

She forged a fake drivers liscense

Generated a fake phone number

Drugged her client

Stabbed him as he lay helpless

And stole his money

She is a known drug user

Trust me that girl is a criminal

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Further Evidence To Acquit 21 Year Old Chidinma - In The UK She Will Win by GogetterMD(m): 10:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
mrvitalis:

That won't hold water

1 Like

Re: Further Evidence To Acquit 21 Year Old Chidinma - In The UK She Will Win by gwarotango: 10:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
mrvitalis:

She was broke that was the reason she met him so she took what they agreed
Really? Was his life also part of the bargain?

1 Like

Re: Further Evidence To Acquit 21 Year Old Chidinma - In The UK She Will Win by Gainman: 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:

fucking stupid. And d drugs let her know d importance of d money she stole and d same drugs blocked her senses from knowing d man's life is also important.
The billionaire family will pursue the case till she enter kirikiri maximum prison.

3 Likes

Re: Further Evidence To Acquit 21 Year Old Chidinma - In The UK She Will Win by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
Imagine the fool giving her a date rape drug. The man is just too shameless. The Evil man should be chilling in hell right now. Good riddance to a rapist.
Re: Further Evidence To Acquit 21 Year Old Chidinma - In The UK She Will Win by BrazilAirport: 10:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
kmcutez:
She is going to be set free. Reno is right. i have read thousands upon thousands of court, police, etc books to know that she can claim self defense. She was not even in her right mind when she left the scene. I as a non lawyer can even defend her and she will go scot free.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Further Evidence To Acquit 21 Year Old Chidinma - In The UK She Will Win by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
Re: Further Evidence To Acquit 21 Year Old Chidinma - In The UK She Will Win by Aksnoopy: 10:42pm On Jun 25, 2021
She is going to jail for at least 25 years. Meaning she will clock her menopausal age in prison and if you ain't careful you will be going to prison with her. I.diot. undecided
Re: Further Evidence To Acquit 21 Year Old Chidinma - In The UK She Will Win by FODA(m): 10:48pm On Jun 25, 2021
FarahAideed:

She forged a fake drivers liscense

Generated a fake phone number

Drugged her client

Stabbed him as he lay helpless

And stole his money

She is a known drug user
How she managed get a knife still baffles me,may be she ordered for the knife or bright from home .
Trust me that girl is a criminal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FEC Approves Construction Of Power Substations In Jigawa, Akwa Ibom / Amnesty: Niger Delta Agitators Had Legitimate Demands Unlike Bandits – Clark / Min Of Information Labaran Maku To Hold Tweet Meeting At 12pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.