Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) (4296 Views)

How APC VP Candidate, Shettima Made Poor Igbo Boy He Met In Abuja Successful / Every Nigerian Is A Thief By Birth - Ghanaian Man Claimed. / Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by Biodun556(m): 8:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by Biodun556(m): 8:51pm On Jun 25, 2021
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by chidiebube107: 9:03pm On Jun 25, 2021
lol
Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by MightySparrow: 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
Father stealer: Chukwutinunbu Abdulonyema Al -Okorie Chibola. grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by lathrowinger: 9:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
Werey wan make money, nothing my brothers from the east can't do. It's not a big deal though. They are the developer

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by insidelife22(m): 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
MightySparrow:
Father stealer: Chukwutinunbu Abdulonyema Al -Okorie Chibola. grin grin grin
my Gee kindly summarize the names

1 Like

Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by Tinubuadvocate: 9:11pm On Jun 25, 2021
Laziness is what I will call your problem. Although Asiwaju is a father to us but you need to be very careful man.
Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by adekolaelect(m): 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
You dey crazy. Was it a mistake for Lagos State / Tinubu to accommodate you and your brothers when you were migrating with polyten bags to South west.?? Some abuses him while you now claiming him as father. Igbos in Lagos are the most ungrateful poeple in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

E shock you...
No forget say TINUBU is a useless man.. you can argue with your father and keypad... grin

1 Like

Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by Ojiofor: 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2021
Biodun556:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKOdx9ceW3I

How come you classified him as Igbo even though his mother is from Bayelsa and his father Tinubu is Yoruba?
Does Ijaw+Yoruba=IGBO ?

14 Likes

Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by Lanretoye(m): 9:23pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ha!!!,my dear igbo people you now see why you shouldnt be trowing tantrums from bungalow.so tinubu is the father of one of your brothers.

1 Like

Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by Tinubuadvocate: 9:32pm On Jun 25, 2021
Tinubu is a useless? Please can someone tell me what is wrong with ipob Youths ...Seun age requirement should also added to anyone trying to have account here.
Biafraworld:

E shock you...
No forget say TINUBU is a useless man.. you can argue with your father and keypad... grin
Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by mightyhaze: 9:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
Bayelsa don turn Igbo ba..

Later una go say una no obsess with igbo cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by History555: 9:35pm On Jun 25, 2021
He claims his mother is from bayelsa and tinubu is his father. So op how come he is an lgbo man.

Afonja and their obsession with lgbos. An afonja will prefer you deny him food than stop him from gossiping about lgbos

11 Likes

Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Tinubu is a useless? Please can someone tell me what is wrong with ipob Youths ...Seun age requirement should also added to anyone trying to have account here.

Talk true is tinubu not a useless man...
If tinubu is not a useless man make my dog die....

Stop pretending my friend, even the admins know but they won't talk because of they are careful....

Buhari, tinubu and APC are useless..

Go and eat shiit....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ojiofor:

How come you classified him as Igbo even though his mother is from Bayelsa and his father Tinubu is Yoruba?
Does Ijaw+Yoruba=IGBO ?

I know you will comment...
How is your bororo terrorist brothers... grin

1 Like

Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ojiofor:

Does Ijaw+Yoruba=IGBO ?

You no use your other moniker AKA mekaboy....

2 Likes

Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by Emmypure: 10:05pm On Jun 25, 2021
Why not can't tinubu run a dna test to know if it is
true
Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by Ojiofor: 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
Biafraworld:

You no use your other moniker AKA mekaboy....

IJOBA11 stop trolling before Kamanu ozuzu ebe gi isi dia.
Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ojiofor:

IJOBA11 stop trolling before Kamanu ozuzu ebe gi isi dia.

Otule..
Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 25, 2021
I think Tinubu is really the father.
Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by TheSupleemLeada(m): 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
Mtcheewww..oloshi. flatin0 high on cheap weed.
Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by blues234: 10:43pm On Jun 25, 2021
adekolaelect:
You dey crazy. Was it a mistake for Lagos State / Tinubu to accommodate you and your brothers when you were migrating with polyten bags to South west.?? Some abuses him while you now claiming him as father. Igbos in Lagos are the most ungrateful poeple in Nigeria.
But he is from Bayelsa, according to the clip, so how this wan take concern Igbos? No dey just rush to comment nonsense because how obsess you are with Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by Ekpeitit(m): 10:49pm On Jun 25, 2021
Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by Ekpeitit(m): 10:51pm On Jun 25, 2021
Look at his big flat Biafran head.
Thief.
Hahahaha.
Ino.
Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by blues234: 11:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Look at his big flat Biafran head.
Thief.
Hahahaha.
Ino.
You are one of the most predictable scums that roams this space. This points to the fact that you did not even watched the video, may be lack of data, but as a configured bot you don rush comment nonsense as usual. angry

5 Likes

Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by Ekpeitit(m): 11:03pm On Jun 25, 2021
blues234:

You are one of the most predictable scums that roams this space. This points to the fact that you did not even watched the video, may be lack of data, but as a configured bot you don rush comment nonsense as usual. angry
Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by Ekpeitit(m): 11:04pm On Jun 25, 2021
Why should I watch the video?
It's predictable that Biafrans will always try to do what they've known for- stealing and lying.
Re: Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) by waterbrown24: 11:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Why should I watch the video?
It's predictable that Biafrans will always try to do what they've known for- stealing and lying.

this Akwa Ibom house boy again grin it seems since after the warehouse where human parts were being stored for cannibals like your Akwa Ibom ayaya folks were bursted in akwa ibom u have decided to bring your miserable frustrations to nairaland.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zaniab Tinubu Appeared Homeless, Always Paranoid Before Imprisonment / You're Not Qualified To Assess Jonathan - Yoruba Group Lambasts Obasanjo / Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right (2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.