Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,844 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Play, Pass And Win With Itel - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Play, Pass And Win With Itel (220 Views)

Refer And Win With Fairmoney / Man Splits $22 Million Lottery Win With Bestfriend To Honor 28 Year Pledge / Win With Me(sport Betting Odds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Play, Pass And Win With Itel by Queenpresh611: 10:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
Where are the football lovers? It’s time to show your skills in the itel Play With Power challenge.
itel Nigeria, is ready to give fantastic prizes like the brand-new itel P37 smartphone, TWS earbuds, Bluetooth speakers and other itel accessories.

This challenge will run from 14th June to 12th July 2021. So, if I'm you, I'd jump on this sharp sharp.

To participate in the #PlayWithPower challenge, just;

1. Shoot a 10-20 seconds video of you juggling a ball with your feet.

2. At the end of the video, pass the ball out of your screen.

3. Tag your friends to like and join the challenge.

4. You can use a roll of tissue paper or anything you can juggle as your ball.

5. Post on your Vskit and Instagram pages with the hashtag #PlayWithPower

You know it’s easy to sit in your home and shout “pass the ball” “shoot am inside net” “dribble am” but now, we want to see who is all mouth and no skills...lol.

Re: Play, Pass And Win With Itel by jaeyking(m): 10:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
Make I go shine my boots

As my face go show my shoe suppose shine

(1) (Reply)

Furniture / China Fights Bad Reputation, Wants To Be Loved By All / FG To Ensure More Children Benefit From HGSFP In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.