Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,022 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

My Problem Eating Outside - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Problem Eating Outside (393 Views)

Newborn Baby With His Intestines Outside His Body In Cross River (Disturbing Pix / Baby Born With Internal Organs Outside In Benue State (Disturbing Photos) / Doctor Sleeps With Married Lady During Abortion While Husband Waits Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Problem Eating Outside by Realdollars: 3:22pm On Oct 23, 2021
I don't know if it's only me but I find it difficult to patronize cooked food left in the open like suya, bean cake (akara), fried food like fish, yam potatoes pork meat e.t.c, bole(roasted plantain) and roasted corn, any cooked food left in the open where people gather both buyer and seller are talking then is a no no for me. There's no way you can talk without droplets of spittle not go out from your mouth, imagine people you don't know history of their oral hygiene all gathering round open cooked food shouting " madam give two meat, add stew, how much own you want, e.t.c", even going as far as touching it(God knows where and what those hands have touched) embarassed(eeew!) All these done on top an open drainage covered with thin play wood. I have personally seen a seller being stressed because of too much customers and she started sweating and the droplets enters the stew and rice. May God give those of you grave who still patronize such places.
Re: My Problem Eating Outside by Longsleeve: 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2021
Na person wey no hungry dey look all these things..
Re: My Problem Eating Outside by Realdollars: 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2021
Longsleeve:
Na person wey no hungry dey look all these things..
for now you will feel it's no big deal but when growing old your immune system will be weak and all the accumulated bacteria will begin to have it's toll
Re: My Problem Eating Outside by Longsleeve: 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2021
Realdollars:
for now you will feel it's no big deal but when growing old your immune system will be weak and all the accumulated bacteria will begin to have it's toll
That's why we detox our system once in a while..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help Emotional Stress And Depression / Baby Born With Two Heads, Three Hands And Two Hearts,,,, / If Poison Expires, Does That Make It More Poisonous Or Less Poisonous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.