Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Ebonyi Leads In National Drug Abuse - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ebonyi Leads In National Drug Abuse (12616 Views)

Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) / "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed / NAFDAC Intercepts 33 Containers Of Tramadol, Talks Tough On Drug Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Leads In National Drug Abuse by Jackyz: 8:24am On Jun 26, 2021
After reading the comments on this thread i have discovered that...the main problem in nigeria is not really the government as many believed...TRIBALISM and ethnicity is nigeria number one problem.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Leads In National Drug Abuse by alshalz(m): 8:26am On Jun 26, 2021
Say no to fake stat, Ebonyi as whole still dey learn work from Oshodi under bridge boys

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Leads In National Drug Abuse by ThinkSmarter: 8:27am On Jun 26, 2021
tydi:

How come you know all these You sell them or you have anyone who does
I am a homeboy, but street~wise.
And i actually take marijuana
Re: Ebonyi Leads In National Drug Abuse by ThinkSmarter: 8:38am On Jun 26, 2021
tydi:

How come you know all these You sell them or you have anyone who does
i am a homeboy but street wise.
i smoke marijuana though.
Re: Ebonyi Leads In National Drug Abuse by UzuAwka1(m): 8:59am On Jun 26, 2021
Mumu
ThinkSmarter:
Anambra State is highest in SE, followed by imo, then abia.
High income earners have higher access to costly drugs
Marijuana usage is very common in Anambra, more common than cigarette.
Methamphetamine , cocaine, heroin, mkpuru~mmiri etc are now very common in the state.
S Kay, Arizona is everywhere
Re: Ebonyi Leads In National Drug Abuse by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:13am On Jun 26, 2021
michelz:
This statistic is false.
How can Ebonyi be higher than states in the north where almost every youth there uses a drug or higher than even Lagos?
How did they come about this report?
What yardsticks did they use in their research?
Which one should I believe now. The UN study or your anecdotes undecided?
Re: Ebonyi Leads In National Drug Abuse by OBALOLA55(m): 9:25am On Jun 26, 2021
gawu1:

''Eze Ude, Coordinator International Society for Substance Use Prevention and Treatment Professionals (ISSUP), said.''

I don't know when northerners stated bearing the name EZE UDE.
Instead of these pigs to be worried and concerned with this report they are trying to push it aside and as usual blaming north.
May be those Uche, Obinna, chukwu and okafor waiting for the hangman's final verdict on them in Malaysia, Philippine, India etc prisons are northerners.
ABDUL AGARAWU WHY IS THE THING DEY PAIN YOU PASS YOUR OGAS DEM FOR NORTHgrin

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Leads In National Drug Abuse by freegaza(m): 9:36am On Jun 26, 2021
Bukasint:

My dear I wonder ooooooo NYSC exposed me to a lot.. They smoke like anything here in the North. It's a norm to them and nobody cares.. Even the police that disturb guys in the east if them come here in the north they will cash out big time. 8 out of 10 Northern youth

8 out of 10. Interesting which north? Where did you serve?
Re: Ebonyi Leads In National Drug Abuse by Theevilone(m): 9:39am On Jun 26, 2021
E for even dey understandable if them mention anambra instead Ebonyi, some stats will make you doubt even the Nigeria current affair.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Leads In National Drug Abuse by Cnach: 10:13am On Jun 26, 2021
Kwanza:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/06/26/ebonyi-leads-in-national-drug-abuse/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=ebonyi-leads-in-national-drug-abuse
This is not sounding like truth o
The last time I checked, apart from Abakaliki, afikpo, old ohaozarah, and ikwo I don't know any other place u can see large number of youths as most of them has travelled to hustle. Na who come dey abuse the drug?
Re: Ebonyi Leads In National Drug Abuse by ThinkSmarter: 10:18am On Jun 26, 2021
UzuAwka1:
Mumu
Mumu
Re: Ebonyi Leads In National Drug Abuse by Cnach: 10:27am On Jun 26, 2021
Lixusheng:

Shut up
No is not shut up of a thing u need to know the composition of the state in question. I schooled in ohaozarah with the indigens as in secondary sch. and all my classmates I can still reach are outside the state. And even when we were in school one can gently see that Ebonyi either lack population or most of them are hustlers who must base outside for business bc Ebonyi I knew is still underdevoped for businesses. During summer holiday, u only see kids as everyone from 18 and above has gone to town to raise money. Now how come Ebonyi with lesser population over took kano, Lagos and Abuja with higher population of youths and strong men in things of the youth?
It is unusual to smoke while walking around I Ebonyi but it is a norm in kano state where I served. I think this statistics is really unjust.
It is not about tribe but doing proper job, it is fake in totality
Re: Ebonyi Leads In National Drug Abuse by Sportwin(m): 10:55am On Jun 26, 2021
Lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Leads In National Drug Abuse by EmekaA125(m): 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2021
Fake, unfounded, malicious, fabricated, untrue, cooked and concocted lies.

Nonsense.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Leads In National Drug Abuse by Gambit23: 12:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
Re: Ebonyi Leads In National Drug Abuse by Gambit23: 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
Anambra State is highest in SE, followed by imo, then abia.
High income earners have higher access to costly drugs
Marijuana usage is very common in Anambra, more common than cigarette.
Methamphetamine , cocaine, heroin, mkpuru~mmiri etc are now very common in the state.
S Kay, Arizona is everywhere

Northern Nigeria is the HQ of drug abuse in d entire universe...dont get it twisted.
Re: Ebonyi Leads In National Drug Abuse by FoolishBoy419: 2:08pm On Jun 26, 2021
michelz:
This statistic is false.
How can Ebonyi be higher than states in the north where almost every youth there uses a drug or higher than even Lagos?
How did they come about this report?
What yardsticks did they use in their research?

See the little flatin0 hypocrites. What yardstick did you use to know the drug abuse rate in those states? Thank God, the claims came from your fellow Inyamuri man
Re: Ebonyi Leads In National Drug Abuse by Geeman2006: 2:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
Wickedtruths:

Eze Ude who said Ebonyi is number 1 in drug abuse is an Ebonyi man. Don't cry marginalisation here, go and ask him.

Don't mind the hypocrites!
Re: Ebonyi Leads In National Drug Abuse by onyeogalu1(m): 3:10pm On Jun 26, 2021
gawu1:

No, your eye is normal. You will come to know that the number is even small when that of Anambra and IMO are released.
Do you think the recent upsurge in misbehavior amongst the ipobian pigs is happening out of nothing?
It's drug influence.

Ok.
I hope we learn and do something because drug abuse no be better thing.
Re: Ebonyi Leads In National Drug Abuse by bassammy: 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2021
Big lie, Ebonyi never. Oga want to trend, but this your topic isn't right. Statistics is wrong.
Re: Ebonyi Leads In National Drug Abuse by gawu1: 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2021
OBALOLA55:
ABDUL AGARAWU WHY IS THE THING DEY PAIN YOU PASS YOUR OGAS DEM FOR NORTHgrin
Na you de thing pained. That was why you couldn't know Eze Ude wey gave out the stat, na your Southern bloder from yeest but not a norther.
Even though you be yeloba, you wan transfer blame to north because you dey solida with those Igbo drug addicts. Make you kontino dey push dem more into drugs.
God dey ooo!
Re: Ebonyi Leads In National Drug Abuse by OBALOLA55(m): 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2021
gawu1:

Na you de thing pained. That was why you couldn't know Eze Ude wey gave out the stat, na your Southern bloder from yeest but not a norther.
Even though you be yeloba, you wan transfer blame to north because you dey solida with those Igbo drug addicts. Make you kontino dey push dem more into drugs.
God dey ooo!
WASIU CALM DOWN, BEING A SLAVE TO THE CALIPHATE IS GONNA EARN YOU A PREMIUM TEARS

UNFORTUNATELY AFONJA IS NOT HERE TO TELL US HIS OWN PART OF THE STORY
Re: Ebonyi Leads In National Drug Abuse by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 26, 2021
People wey dey chop human being drug na upgrade
Re: Ebonyi Leads In National Drug Abuse by Chuksmemgbe: 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2021
Sirjamo:
They won't accept it because they're holier than thou. They are the cleanest people on earth.
even in southeast, Ebonyi should be the leaat
Re: Ebonyi Leads In National Drug Abuse by Bukasint(f): 1:36pm On Jun 27, 2021
freegaza:

8 out of 10. Interesting which north? Where did you serve?

Kano
Re: Ebonyi Leads In National Drug Abuse by Bukasint(f): 1:36pm On Jun 27, 2021
IMAliyu:

Which state was this?

Kano
Re: Ebonyi Leads In National Drug Abuse by BradNort07: 7:46pm On Aug 19, 2021
I don’t know about statistics, it is constantly changing. And the drug problem is acute in many countries. I wrote an essay on this topic. Friends recommended me the site https://papersowl.com/examples/drug-abuse/ so that I could learn more about the dangers of drugs and the consequences of abuse. I think that it is necessary to fight such an evil. Drugs don't do anything good.
Re: Ebonyi Leads In National Drug Abuse by Jak4Walton: 7:47pm On Aug 19, 2021
It's interesting, thanks!
Re: Ebonyi Leads In National Drug Abuse by Bukasint(f): 8:52am On Aug 21, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Rescues 52 Year Old Woman Kidnapped In Lagos [see Photos] / Court Sentences 60-year-old EFCC Impostor To Three Years Imprisonment / Police Return $3,000 Extorted By Officers In Rivers To Abia Travellers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.