Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,207 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

God Bless America - Oloko Rejects American Green Card - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / God Bless America - Oloko Rejects American Green Card (695 Views)

UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / My Experience With "God Bless Ezenwata Motors" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Bless America - Oloko Rejects American Green Card by End123: 7:25am On Jun 26, 2021
Alot of people around the World have Anti American sentiment either because they have come across Americans who think they are God and try to control them or Racist Americans. I rejected An American Green Card because I do not want to Witness American Style Racism first hand ; you Nigerians can travel and bring back stories for me, but I have no Anti American Sentiment, I just love peace of mind. In Nigeria if I greet you on three occasions and you don't greet me back , playing the Nigerian " power " game, it's all over for me. I will never greet you again regardless of how many times you greet me. I like peace of mind and not having to think too much of anyone in terms of their psychological make up or mood swings .
America has done so much for the world, they contributed so much to the end of world war two, had Hitler and the Nazis won the World today would look so much like the Matrix ,we would all be under ground hiding from Hitler. America has also played a very great role in making sure World War Three has not happened. Europe that was devastated after World War two is too passive in making sure there is Never a World War Three. It's like Europe has not learnt after World War One and Two. So America should be applauded for being the policeman of the World.
No America for me. When Racism Ends is when I'll travel to America. I like Peace of Mind. Racism is annoying. Why be in a situation of annoyance when you can walk away like walking permanently away from friends who try to control you with cheap psychology of not greeting you when you greet them. In the Words of The Legendary Puff Daddy " I got no time for fake ones, pushing Cristal with these real ones, from East to West coast writing love songs, while you keep talking shit we're counting back funds "..... Lil Kim drops her Verse...................

Re: God Bless America - Oloko Rejects American Green Card by Freestainworld(m): 7:35am On Jun 26, 2021
Another man's food is another man's poison.
Re: God Bless America - Oloko Rejects American Green Card by illicit(m): 7:58am On Jun 26, 2021
Ok
Re: God Bless America - Oloko Rejects American Green Card by jesmond3945: 8:58am On Jun 26, 2021
End123:
Alot of people around the World have Anti American sentiment either because they have come across Americans who think they are God and try to control them or Racist Americans. I rejected An American Green Card because I do not want to Witness American Style Racism first hand ; you Nigerians can travel and bring back stories for me, but I have no Anti American Sentiment, I just love peace of mind. In Nigeria if I greet you on three occasions and you don't greet me back , playing the Nigerian " power " game, it's all over for me. I will never greet you again regardless of how many times you greet me. I like peace of mind and not having to think too much of anyone in terms of their psychological make up or mood swings .
America has done so much for the world, they contributed so much to the end of world war two, had Hitler and the Nazis won the World today would look so much like the Matrix ,we would all be under ground hiding from Hitler. America has also played a very great role in making sure World War Three has not happened. Europe that was devastated after World War two is too passive in making sure there is Never a World War Three. It's like Europe has not learnt after World War One and Two. So America should be applauded for being the policeman of the World.
No America for me. When Racism Ends is when I'll travel to America. I like Peace of Mind. Racism is annoying. Why be in a situation of annoyance when you can walk away like walking permanently away from friends who try to control you with cheap psychology of not greeting you when you greet them. In the Words of The Legendary Puff Daddy " I got no time for fake ones, pushing Cristal with these real ones, from East to West coast writing love songs, while you keep talking shit we're counting back funds "..... Lil Kim drops her Verse...................
ah this is the problem many of our people are hiding. In the workplaces they are suffering, mental health up the roof. Is not easy o.

(1) (Reply)

Tuition Free USA Scholarship 2021/2022 / Onitsha To Yola, Which Route Is Better? / Cameroon Government Officials Commission Wooden Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.