Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,668 members, 7,959,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:22 AM

Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) (30363 Views)

Ministerial List: 5 Ex-Governors, Technocrats Lead Tinubu’s 42-Man Cabinet / Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source / Maduka's Giant Strides In U.S, A Reflection Of His Capacity To Govern Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) by oaugraduate1234(m): 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
I pray Lagos State will also have someone like Soludo as governor by the end of Sanwoolu's tenure.

The man is an intelligent economist.

3 Likes

Re: Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) by Maobichek: 5:36pm On Jun 26, 2021
imaxdocuments:

Was laughing and rolling because of the way the guy said it. Just like saying that Obi and Obiano are low budget Soludo cheesy

Obi low budget? Obi led the foundation of the modern Anambra we have today.

Truth remains that Obi brought Obiano and Obiano continued from where Obi stopped.

Maduka have affected more lives directly in Anambra than Soludo but Anambra attachment to APGA is a big advantage to Soludo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) by anungangampu: 5:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
Mmaduka will really have problem understanding the terrain of leadership and the people once he win. Leadership is not a one man thing like what Okorocha tried in Imo state. You need to have a link to other developmental strides of your state by former governor and consolidate on that. Take Lagos for an example. Ambode totally abandoned some many part of mainland only epe axis,but sanwolu came started working on getting the long lost miles 2 to badagry to work. Any governor will abandon it because, sanwolu 8yrs tenure can't finish the work.
Re: Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
Quality when you compare them to Rochas and hope.....Ike gwuru...cheesy

1 Like

Re: Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) by Piggyyeaster1: 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Shut up angry
Y o u r M a m a ikpu
Re: Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) by Ikinternational: 5:59pm On Jun 26, 2021
9jaRealist:

First, I specifically premised my statement without prejudice to Dr. Maduka…
But please quit comparing Apples with Agbalumo. The US economy is NOT a struggling third world economy.

Btw, Trump was a HORRIBLE economic manager, but that’s a discussion for elsewhere…
He inherited a growing economy under Obama, and embarked on DUMB tariff wars and a tax cut that will double the deficit.
>

Oh okay...the US economy struggled under Trump
Who knew..

Must be news exclusive to Ajegunle Times
Re: Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) by Reference(m): 6:25pm On Jun 26, 2021
Indispensable85:
A material like Soludo should be president.
How did Buhari become president sef?
See brains everywhere.

The structure of Nigeria that cannot aggregate standards and values. A structure that cannot define the minimum standards and qualifications of leadership at all levels. A people that cannot decide or agree on the tools of development because they cannot understand how democracy works... towards development.

1 Like

Re: Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) by Insinuation: 6:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
What about Ifeanyi ubah??
Re: Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
Piggyyeaster1:
Y o u r M a m a ikpu
Shut up angry
Re: Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) by Reference(m): 6:40pm On Jun 26, 2021
Insinuation:
What about Ifeanyi ubah??

That is for the people to decide. As to whether they want managers, entrepreneurs or technocrats in authority.

In my opinion, I think with the present challenges through the length and breadth of Nigeria, we should all usher in the era of technocrats.

It is too clear to anyone who has a mind to think that sentiment has been our bane the deeper we have driven into this democratic experiment, sentiment that has not been able to handle and solve any fundamental challenge as posited by the economic and security decay.

It is time we have a set of people in authority who value ideas and have the temperament to attract, promote and support those who think through issues and debate solutions.

2 Likes

Re: Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) by RedboneSmith(m): 6:56pm On Jun 26, 2021
I hope Anambra voters realise that Soludo is a better choice than Maduka. Knowing the average Nigerian voter, I know how easily people in this part of the world are swayed by philanthropic displays, and how Nigerians think this necessarily translates into the ability to make a good administrator/policymaker.

2 Likes

Re: Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) by GorillaApp(m): 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2021
Afriqan:

Nice one my brother, yea you got it right... While I believe education is not the only criterion for good leadership, most of the time, when there's a pool of technocrats contesting for a position, the least of them would still have something positive to offer the state.

Fashola as a technocrat was the one who raised the profile of ACN (cum APC) and made them get nationwide acceptance with what he did with the BRT and orderliness in Lagos. Now they've kicked him to one side.

The day we have a technocrat as the president of this country, Nigerians would breathe! Not all these politicians with tribalistic and nepotistic mentality pulling the nation backwards.
Exactly
Re: Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2021
Ikinternational:
Oh okay...the US economy struggled under Trump
Who knew..

Must be news exclusive to Ajegunle Times

Not my problem if your Ajengule education impedes your basic comprehension skills…
What I actually said was that Trump inherited a growing economy, but made some poor economic decisions.

Trump’s tariffs cost US jobs and necessitated $28 billion in bailout payments to farmers…
While the almost $2 billion deficit from Trump’s tax cuts (like Buhari’s borrowings) will be paid by future generations.

The US has a strong economy that is not entirely dependent on its President, because it has STRONG institutions…
Eg, the AUTONOMOUS Federal Reserve is SOLELY responsible for monetary policy which dictates rates and thus investment.

In Nigerian states, when the governor leaves the state the machinery of governance virtually grinds to a halt…
Accordingly, to compare the US with Anambra State (even with Nigeria) is an exercise in substantive economic illiteracy.

Most of business is micro, while most of economics is macro! Both are NOT synonymous!! SMH

PS: Btw, your hero Dotard Trump was not that great a businessman…
Apart from his SIX business bankruptcies, his Trump Organization is about to be CRIMINALLY indicted.
grin grin grin
>
Re: Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) by NGpatriot: 7:51pm On Jun 26, 2021
tutudesz:

Empty undecidedno single chair inside grin

If you enter that hunted house, you no go come outside alive sef..

We really need to see what's inside that house, I bet some evil and shady things dey transpire inside..

grin grin
Re: Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) by NGpatriot: 7:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
[s]
Lightorder:
if dem say who comment, you sef go raise hands abi? For you, everything na joke
[/s]

Wetin concern me and you? Sit in the back abeg...
Re: Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) by NGpatriot: 7:56pm On Jun 26, 2021
amuwo1980:

The project is simply an ode to his puffed ego , a show off with no single economic impact.

And they call him a technocrat. Just imagine, a waste, a show-off facade with zero worth and relevance and a deceptive point of reference to bamboozle the community.. grin grin
Re: Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) by NGpatriot: 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2021
[s]
GorillaApp:

I'm sure there is no one in your lineage with such intimidating pedigree.
Appreciate good things and don't die of hatred
[/s]

No be everybody get low self-esteem and inferiority complex like you..

grin grin
Re: Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) by NGpatriot: 8:01pm On Jun 26, 2021
Afriqan:

How are they comedians? Anyone can see that those CVs above are by far some of the most competitive anywhere in the world.

Most of them have 3 or more degrees with years of industry practice, so tell me what does the word 'technocrat' mean to you?

No ipob post is complete without massive and heavy chest-beating..

grin grin
Re: Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) by NGpatriot: 8:03pm On Jun 26, 2021
Ikinternational:

Always that unsolicited nosy neighbor with opinion
Get the fvck..

And who solicited for your stale, rancid and boring attention?

grin grin
Re: Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) by NGpatriot: 8:05pm On Jun 26, 2021
Germi9:

Certificate forgery on the way

You know that's coming, just a matter of time.

grin
Re: Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) by NGpatriot: 8:07pm On Jun 26, 2021
Ikinternational:

Abeg Show the one your father built. Let's compare architecture

I'm 100% sure your father is not the topic.

I don't even know how your father take enter topic, must have zero respect and value for your own father..
Re: Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) by Lightorder: 8:13pm On Jun 26, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Wetin concern me and you? Sit in the back abeg...
i dey back seat watching.keep your ‘SOMEHOW ‘ views to your chest , if you don’t want me to be concerned. Just drop your comment here again and STILL picture me reacting to it BIGTIME. Thank you sir
Re: Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) by NGpatriot: 8:19pm On Jun 26, 2021
[s]
Lightorder:
i dey back seat watching.keep your ‘SOMEHOW ‘ views to your chest , if you don’t want me to be concerned. Just drop your comment here again and STILL picture me reacting to it BIGTIME. Thank you sir
[/s]

You are too boring for your own good..
Re: Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) by Leshyne(m): 8:29pm On Jun 26, 2021
I must say the field is competitive
Re: Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) by tutudesz: 8:30pm On Jun 26, 2021
NGpatriot:

If you enter that hunted house, you no go come outside alive sef..

We really need to see what's inside that house, I bet some evil and shady things dey transpire inside..

grin grin
shocked Hunted, he built it because of Politics and not for the love of his people

Re: Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) by GorillaApp(m): 8:32pm On Jun 26, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

No be everybody get low self-esteem and inferiority complex like you..

grin grin
Obviously your low esteem and low life is brwiing so much hatred in you.
Bye and have a nice day
Re: Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) by Cromagnon: 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
drealcivilceno:

You think so?
Should we tell him? ���
Re: Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2021
NGpatriot:

No ipob post is complete without massive and heavy chest-beating..

grin grin

Alaye, omo oodua ni mi. Don't jump into conclusions.
Re: Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) by Cromagnon: 8:41pm On Jun 26, 2021
GorillaApp:

God bless you omoluabi ( I hope I got that right). It is good to be honest. These are the kind of men we need in this country. Men that can hold their own any where in this globe
I'm proudly igbo but I will support osibsnjo with every fiber of my being. I dream of osibanjo and peter obi in a collabo. This country will be bliss.
Even ambode na my man and I'm beginning to like sanwo
Was Lagos bliss when bajo was a commissioner, was/is Anambra bliss when obi was governor?
Abegi
We Said same of Osho, fashola and buhari
Re: Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 8:51pm On Jun 26, 2021
Soludo has what it takes to make a good Governor. Then followed by Godwin Maduka and Valentine Ozigbo. Others are mere spectators in this race

1 Like

Re: Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) by Lightorder: 9:25pm On Jun 26, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

You are too boring for your own good..

shove it down your fake manners
Re: Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) by Ikinternational: 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
NGpatriot:

I'm 100% sure your father is not the topic.

I don't even know how your father take enter topic, must have zero respect and value for your own father..

Juvenile...just like your brain

Btw, my father is from Anambra, achievement was inherited by blood. Sorry he can't commiserate with yo pops

Sending all 4 kids to US to study na small beans?
Deceive yourself if you wish. Na your own wahala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Visits Ortom In Benue Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacks (Photos) / El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths / Dr Maduka Builds, Donates 40 Free Flats To 40 Widows In Anambra (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.