Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) (30027 Views)

Ministerial List: 5 Ex-Governors, Technocrats Lead Tinubu’s 42-Man Cabinet / Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source / Maduka's Giant Strides In U.S, A Reflection Of His Capacity To Govern Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) by Ikinternational: 9:47pm On Jun 26, 2021
NGpatriot:

And who solicited for your stale, rancid and boring attention?

grin grin

I enjoy slapping stupid people. I thought it was obvious
Re: Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) by Ikinternational: 9:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
9jaRealist:

Not my problem if your Ajengule education impedes your basic comprehension skills…
What I actually said was that Trump inherited a growing economy, but made some poor economic decisions.

Trump’s tariffs cost US jobs and necessitated $28 billion in bailout payments to farmers…
While the almost $2 billion deficit from Trump’s tax cuts (like Buhari’s borrowings) will be paid by future generations.

The US has a strong economy that is not entirely dependent on its President, because it has STRONG institutions…
Eg, the AUTONOMOUS Federal Reserve is SOLELY responsible for monetary policy which dictates rates and thus investment.

In Nigerian states, when the governor leaves the state the machinery of governance virtually grinds to a halt…
Accordingly, to compare the US with Anambra State (even with Nigeria) is an exercise in substantive economic illiteracy.

Most of business is micro, while most of economics is macro! Both are NOT synonymous!! SMH

PS: Btw, your hero Dotard Trump was not that great a businessman…
Apart from his SIX business bankruptcies, his Trump Organization is about to be CRIMINALLY indicted.
grin grin grin
>

Dude shut the fvck up. You're irrelevant
You're mad if you think I read that rambling novel
Re: Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) by Ikinternational: 10:12pm On Jun 26, 2021
NGpatriot:

I'm 100% sure your father is not the topic.

I don't even know how your father take enter topic, must have zero respect and value for your own father..

The man's village double duplex even have white marble floors. Can you imagine the audacity

No be today.

I just came back to add more factual pains. If you need pics just ask..lol
Re: Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) by drealcivilceno(m): 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2021
Cromagnon:
Should we tell him? ���

He is not ready for the truth.... Make d man win first!
Re: Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) by Rossiminku: 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2021
Answering technocrat for nothing. When you build road, you'll still build that primitive open gutter rubbish with no sidewalks.
Re: Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2021
Ikinternational:

Dude shut the fvck up. You're irrelevant
You're mad if you think I read that rambling novel

Childish personal insults do not bother me…
They merely betray your lack of substance and your crude family upbringing!
cheesy
>
Re: Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) by eurozone1(m): 11:58pm On Jun 26, 2021
mekaboy:
What has soludo don for Anambra. Technocrat that could not complete hospital he raised money for?

Abeg its Godwin Mmaduka for me.
Re: Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) by 752hub: 2:26am On Jun 27, 2021
A foreign bred medical doctor may not necessarily understand economics of a state, politics and people management in the east. He is used to getting things done through total control of his resources. Just saying. People politics in the east involves alot of carrot and stick approach. This is not U.S the people may not necessarily do as they are told, they will be stubborn, betraying and enemies of progress, the center will want loyalty. This is a whole different terrain the gentleman may not be used to.

afamaustin:
Mmaduka is the best candidate
Re: Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00am On Jun 27, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Fridge repairer who surpassed all your Governors who they Govern same time in achievements.

Your level of toxicity is second to none

Bros in what way? Oga don't be dense in reasoning abeg.
Re: Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 8:06am On Jun 27, 2021
I'm not dense, you're the one showing nativity here.

I'll share you the thread for his achievements within 8yrs despite the meagre Osun gets and compare to any Southeastern Governor who Govern same time with him
obynzo:

Bros in what way? Oga don't be dense in reasoning abeg.
Re: Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) by GorillaApp(m): 6:37pm On Jun 27, 2021
Cromagnon:
Was Lagos bliss when bajo was a commissioner, was/is Anambra bliss when obi was governor?
Abegi
We Said same of Osho, fashola and buhari
You are truly a rouble rouser. There is never any perfect government. Even you talking there is not perfect.
Obi tried in anambra state. That I can vouch for..
Osibamjo was not the one calling the final shot in Lagos as a commissioner but when deputized for buhari, he made steps that brought small progress.
Re: Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) by Cromagnon: 6:23am On Jun 29, 2021
GorillaApp:

You are truly a rouble rouser. There is never any perfect government. Even you talking there is not perfect.
Obi tried in anambra state. That I can vouch for..
Osibamjo was not the one calling the final shot in Lagos as a commissioner but when deputized for buhari, he made steps that brought small progress.
Chair
Na you talk bliss o
I did not say any of them did not try
This is how ppl fail waec
You Don de change mouth
War he no. The final shot caller in his ministry
Was akunyili the final shot under obj?
Ezekwesili nko
Soludo nko
Sanusi nko
See if a man wants to work he will work withing his area of influence
Obi and bajo din do Nada and won't do zilch if they're elected
Re: Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:48pm On Jul 04, 2021
post=103101250:
Under APC

6, Paul Orajiaka was born in Onitsha, Nigeria, and spent his childhood in the city of Warri in Delta State in Southern Nigeria. His father was a businessman and owned a craft shop in Warri named M-Orajis Craft Center. He learnt craftsmanship and woodworking at his father’s store at an early age. In the 1980's, he crafted and sold wood carvings to expatriates who came to Nigeria and wanted souvenirs on their way back.
Orajiaka got his secondary school education from Igbinedion Secondary School in Benin City. After completing secondary education, he filed a visa application to study at the Fort Valley State University in USA which was rejected. After this, he moved to Lagos to stay with and work for his brother-in-law and got enrolled in an accounting degree at the University of Lagos. After completing his bachelor’s degree in accounting from the University of Lagos, he enrolled in and completed his master’s in business administration from the Lagos Business School, Pan Atlantic University in 2011. He pursued his doctorate in Business Administration from the Henley Business School, University of Reading in the UK and has also completed a master’s in public administration from the Harvard Kennedy School of Government in the US.
Orajiaka worked for his brother-in-law, who was an importer, after moving to Lagos to complete his education. He started doing business as a teenager when he bought toys and supplied them to supermarkets in Lagos. As his business grew, he went to Dubai to supply toys back to his home country. While studying at the University of Lagos, he set up Auldon Toys (now Auldon Group) with an initial investment of less than $100. [/b]The company got the status of a limited liability firm in 2002 and currently employs more than 400 direct and indirect employees. It now has an annual turnover in excess of $10 million and has its operations spread in countries including South Africa, Ghana, Kenya alongside some parts of Europe.
He created the Unity Dolls, which are toys that teach Africa’s cultural heritage to children. The dolls represent the major tribes in Nigeria — Hausa, Igbo, and Yoruba.
In 2020, Orajiaka announced that he will be running for the governor of the state of Anambra in Nigeria in the 2021 gubernatorial elections

Orajis for Enerhen road?
Re: Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) by Cromagnon: 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2021
YaksonFCA:
Soludo has what it takes to make a good Governor. Then followed by Godwin Maduka and Valentine Ozigbo. Others are mere spectators in this race
what does it take to make a good governor �
My ppl
So gullible
Re: Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) by Cromagnon: 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2021
GorillaApp:

You are truly a rouble rouser.

Naah
I'm a realist
You're the delusional one

There is never any perfect government.

Agreed

Even you talking there is not perfect.

Did I say I was
Why you shifting goalpost

Obi tried in anambra state.

Do you want a trier
Or a doer?

That I can vouch for..

Yet you can't mention what he did? Funny

who was calling the shots?
Why are you deceiving yourself
But they can call the shots when they are looting abi?
When they are harassing ordinary ppl?
Which step did he make and what progress?
Don't be gullible my brother
All politicians are useless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison / Shell Confirms Attacks, Suspends Operations Indefinitely / Unbowed And Unbroken: TIB Members Visit Defiant Sowore In DSS Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.