Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,816 members, 7,956,081 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:01 AM

Why I'm I Allergic To Rain Water ? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why I'm I Allergic To Rain Water ? (426 Views)

What Are You Allergic To?? / Am I Allergic To Oral B Toothpaste? / How To Know If You’re Allergic To Semen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I'm I Allergic To Rain Water ? by udede(m): 7:31am On Jun 26, 2021
Every time i bath with rain water i will be itching all over.please how do i overcome this
Re: Why I'm I Allergic To Rain Water ? by TheStakeHolder(m): 7:35am On Jun 26, 2021
udede:
Every time i bath with rain water i will be itching all over.please how do i overcome this

Simple Solution: Stop bathing with rain water.

3 Likes

Re: Why I'm I Allergic To Rain Water ? by udede(m): 7:39am On Jun 26, 2021
TheStakeHolder:

Simple Solution: Stop bathing with rain water.
but once in a while the rain water is the only option, just like this morning
Re: Why I'm I Allergic To Rain Water ? by TheStakeHolder(m): 7:53am On Jun 26, 2021
udede:
but once in a while the rain water is the only option, just like this morning
So if it doesn't rain this morning, you have no other source of water where you live?

1 Like

Re: Why I'm I Allergic To Rain Water ? by illicit(m): 7:54am On Jun 26, 2021
What if you were drenched in rain, do u feel different?
Re: Why I'm I Allergic To Rain Water ? by udede(m): 8:25am On Jun 26, 2021
TheStakeHolder:
So if it doesn't rain this morning, you have no other source of water where you live?
you have left the matters on the ground and now you are talking like a foreigner. So keep your interrogation to yourself
Re: Why I'm I Allergic To Rain Water ? by TheStakeHolder(m): 8:34am On Jun 26, 2021
udede:
you have left the matters on the ground and now you are talking like a foreigner. So keep your interrogation to yourself

Okay sorry. I can see you really depend on rain water.

Check your roof or wherever the water is coming from. Clean that area.

2 Likes

Re: Why I'm I Allergic To Rain Water ? by udede(m): 10:06am On Jun 26, 2021
illicit:
What if you were drenched in rain, do u feel different?
you got me thinking. I don't remember being itchy when drenched
Re: Why I'm I Allergic To Rain Water ? by illicit(m): 10:08am On Jun 26, 2021
udede:
you got me thinking. I don't remember being itchy when drenched

Ok it's not an allergy to the rain water per se

Perhaps you use a soap during the bath

And the combination of the rain water and some elements in the soap may not go together so ur skin itches

Just saying

2 Likes

Re: Why I'm I Allergic To Rain Water ? by udede(m): 2:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
TheStakeHolder:

Okay sorry. I can see you really depend on rain water.

Check your roof or wherever the water is coming from. Clean that area.
Bia bros e be like say you dey kraze oo. Abi you no know the condition of Nigeria say water no dey grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I'm I Allergic To Rain Water ? by 1F30M4(f): 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
Lol.

As water no dey for Nigeria & d wan wey dey available sef dey itch you for body, how e go be nau? Actually illicit is right so mek you rush go troway dah soap o.

1 Like

Re: Why I'm I Allergic To Rain Water ? by Carmydoll(f): 9:03pm On Jun 26, 2021
You are reacting to the metallic material of the roof. When it's raining place your bucket in the middle of the compound so you can fetch directly from the sky.

2 Likes

Re: Why I'm I Allergic To Rain Water ? by Idiotmod: 9:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
Change ur soap

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Much Biotin Should You Take For Hair Growth? / Making‌ ‌your‌ ‌weight‌ ‌loss‌ ‌efforts‌ ‌fruitful‌ ‌ / University Of Jos Teaching Hospital (JUTH) Staff Celebrate The Exit Of CMD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.