Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

What Are You Allergic To?? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are You Allergic To?? (441 Views)

Why I'm I Allergic To Rain Water ? / Am I Allergic To Oral B Toothpaste? / How To Know If You’re Allergic To Semen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Allergic To?? by 3idiots: 6:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
This thread is both to learn and for fun!
So I was speaking to a friend in the US (Born and brought up there) he complained of mild illness and being fatigued. So enquired as to what's making him sick, to my greatest surprise, this guy said he is allergic to "plant pollen and grass" shocked grin

Allergies are not common in Nigeria like in the US or other developed nations, where the first question you will almost always get, when you walk into a hospitality establishment is "Is there any allergies"

Before throwing it to you guys, I am allergic to mole hills, especially in the raining season. Gives me instant fever with alot of goose bombs. Even typing about it is making my leg weak, also tried to get a picture, but I couldn't look at it.

So Nairalnders, what are your allergies?? You may attach a picture of you can!
Re: What Are You Allergic To?? by superCleanworks(m): 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2022
Allergic to chloroquine and poverty of any kind
Re: What Are You Allergic To?? by 3idiots: 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2022
superCleanworks:
Allergic to chloroquine and poverty of any kind

I was willing to bet my balls somebody will say "allergic to poverty" and here you are!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

6 Early Signs You May Possibly Have Prediabetes / Learn How To Make Body Enhancement Products / 6 Easy Ways To Maintain A Healthy Heart Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.