Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,825 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Put The Knife Away - Emoji Devotions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Put The Knife Away - Emoji Devotions (128 Views)

Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel Returns To Church With Eye Patch After Knife Attack / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand / Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Put The Knife Away - Emoji Devotions by sweetmusictv: 9:14am On Jun 26, 2021
An Emoji Devotions for Sat 26th June 2021

Topic: Put the knife away.

Jesus commanded Peter, “Put your sword away! ... John 18:11

"And the LORD replied, “If I find fifty righteous people in Sodom, I will spare the entire city for their sake.”
Genesis 18:26

God disclosed to you that He loves you. He extend his love by sending His Son to die. He made an expensive sacrifice of love because He wants you to put your knives away. "If you love only those who love you, why should you get credit for that? Even sinners love those who love them! And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners do that. Luke 6:35

God have been kind to you all these while even when you did not know about Jesus's love. He sheltered you, he gave you food and water and send people around you to help you nurture and learn as you grow. The matrix of the God's love was a gift that goes around to everyone in our neighborhood even though we cannot see it. God made everything looks so good so you won't have anything to bother you. He did all these for so you can put your knife away.

Of course, The human heart is the most deceitful of all things, and desperately wicked. Who really knows how bad it is? Only God knows how bad it is and He alone could deal with it. Do not let anyone to make you mad at a point to commit wrong deed that could implicate you in God's presence. God wants you to change the way you think. Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect. (Jeremiah 17:9 & Romans 12:2)

Unlike the second highlighted verse, Genesis 18:26 Like Sodom and Gomorrah, the earth already is like a crime scene. For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him. (2 Chro 16:9) So when God comes to the earth to find only fifty righteous people. Let us be among the righteous, let it be because of you that He will spare the earth. Let us show love to people around us, maybe they can also change to God because of you and me.

Life is beautiful and that is how it ought to be. God always give you second chance I. what you do. Not because you can get away with it but because of His love for you. Let us also put the knives away and begin to show some love to people from now on. Matthew 28:19,

Remember one thing: they that turn many to righteousness shall shine as the stars for ever and ever. Daniel 12:3

Prayer: O God, I am honored at the way you love me. I am addicted to your love. I will not take your love for granted. Give me the grace to love in Jesus name. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Is The World Really Coming To An End / Fire Guts Synagogue Church On Night Of Late Founder’s Candlelight Procession / Anyone Who Has Made You A Project Of Pain May The God Of Heaven Reply Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.