Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,983 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced (2353 Views)

Chidimma Oforndukwe: Police Finds 11-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Seek Parents / Suspected Killer Of Chidimma Christopher Arrested By Police In Anambra / I Die I Die, I No Send Anybody Mama. I Make It Or Die Trying (explicit 18+ Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced by Lifewasgood: 8:24pm On Jun 26, 2021
Op of truly you are a lawyer. You're a charge and bail lawyer..... SELF DEFENSE my foot. The only thing to save this girl is plea bargain, she should plead guilty.

Op abeg explain this thing "Just reason am like this! You are under attack, a vicious one. You've been stabbed once and the way the matter dey go you might lose your life. You're Physically stronger than your opponent and were once a boxer. Will your opponent leave you dead without a single scratch on his/her body?"

What is wrong with you? won't she tell the story to favor herself.

You're arguement is dead on arrival.

Her behaviour before and after the crime is pointing to premiditated murder. And with those items found in her house, alot of lawyers will reject her case because I don't think they would want have a lost added to their resume.

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced by Voy(m): 9:02pm On Jun 26, 2021
Lifewasgood:
Op of truly you are a lawyer. You're a charge and bail lawyer..... SELF DEFENSE my foot. The only thing to save this girl is plea bargain, she should plead guilty.

Op abeg explain this thing "Just reason am like this! You are under attack, a vicious one. You've been stabbed once and the way the matter dey go you might lose your life. You're Physically stronger than your opponent and were once a boxer. Will your opponent leave you dead without a single scratch on his/her body?"

What is wrong with you? won't she tell the story to favor herself.

You're arguement is dead on arrival.

Her behaviour before and after the crime is pointing to premiditated murder. And with those items found in her house, alot of lawyers will reject her case because I don't think they would want have a lost added to their resume.
bro! I only brought the news to u, I no be lawyer and I’m not under attack o grin
Re: Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced by abeniagbon(m): 9:33pm On Jun 26, 2021
maiquel:

This place you're having difficulty is the same place her Prosecutors are having a filled day. As a Lawyer you can't tell me we shouldn't be particular about what happened after the crime scene, when her making withdrawals from the his bank account with his ATM is part of the same transaction.
She not only killed, she stole, forming a whole transaction. Try to break it then, you might have a good case.
Of course there are other essentials that must be looked at, the closeness between the time of incident causing death and the time the money was withdrawn.

Besides this your post amounts to Soliciting, and that's a breach of the Rules of Professional Conduct.

What happen through out the day from

Call Log in and out from both parties need to know what transpired

The call log will unravel the whole thing... The CCTV on the said apartment gate at about 5.30pm should be monitor as well .. how did the said lady escape from the crime scene need a thorough investigation
Re: Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced by solofresh(m): 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2021
Hello Mr lawyer am highly disappointed in you for this
Firstly, there is always three sides to a story
The accused's story
The accused's story
The true story
You are only judging from one side of the story which is not fair
The fact that the girl in question took his Atm card says a lot, meaning she deliberately stabbed him and she was also found with fake identities
In one word, she is a murderer,deal with it!
Re: Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced by bornalive: 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2021
I now believed that this lawyer never passed through law school or even went to college.

A case of murder and robbery? Op, or Mr lawyer, they need to recheck your brain.
Re: Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced by oyatz(m): 11:11pm On Jun 26, 2021
Voy:
bro! I only brought the news to u, I no be lawyer and I’m not under attack o grin

Besides, if you closely examine the dead body of Ataga coupled with Chindma's confession, the ways he was stabbed can not be called in 'Self-defence'.
1) She first stabbed him in the neck, cutting the JUGULAR artery which cut-off blood supply to the brain. . .This suggest a professional or well planned attack. The precision of this cut means Ataga 'cooperated' to be stabbed.
This can only be done if he is sedated and not in State of full consciousness.

2) Multiple stabs to the chest, Tommy and even legs. These were done to make sure that he didn't survive.

In cases of self-defense, one or two cuts to weaken him would have been enough for Chidinma to escape but she continued stabbing him.

3) In all of these stabbing, Ataga didn't attack or injure her in return- this mean he was in a disadvantaged/helpless position.
Re: Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced by Dtruthspeaker: 11:18pm On Jun 26, 2021
WaffenSS:
And after surviving the so-called assault by brutally murdering him, she calmly packed her stuff, took his card, went to withdraw money, and didn't report either the assault or the murder to anyone. Look at her picture, she's all made up, looking well, and not a sign of distraught or panic about her demeanor.

Come on, Mr Lawyer.

Your argument hasn't got a leg to stand on.

He is not a lawyer, if not he would have known that self defence is almost not a defence. grin

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced by Bobbyjay001(m): 11:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
WaffenSS:
And after surviving the so-called assault by brutally murdering him, she calmly packed her stuff, took his card, went to withdraw money, and didn't report either the assault or the murder to anyone. Look at her picture, she's all made up, looking well, and not a sign of distraught or panic about her demeanor.

Come on, Mr Lawyer.

Your argument hasn't got a leg to stand on.

Usifo may still groaming in pains when Chidinma escaped with his ATM card. She didn't mean to kill him.
Re: Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced by WaffenSS(m): 12:21am On Jun 27, 2021
Bobbyjay001:

Usifo may still groaming in pains when Chidinma escaped with his ATM card. She didn't mean to kill him.

And she didn't go to the cops.

Instead she took his money, went home, got her hair done.
Re: Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced by SIRmanjar(m): 1:05am On Jun 27, 2021
Voy:
I can defend her and get her sentence reduced to less than 10yrs imprisonment.

Now, you guys must understand that I am writing this in my capacity as a lawyer. We don't show feelings in things like this. First, the law does not permit you to kill another. But if enough excuse exists to justify the killing, then you will not be sentenced TO DEATH for murder, but you may go to jail for a few years for manslaughter.

In this case, Chidimma has two main defences that she can explore. I don't want to go into the two of them. I want to talk about the defense of SELF-DEFENSE. Yes, self defense can avail her at the trial.

These are my reasons.

The man in question is a 50yr old man while Chidimma is only a tender girl of 21yrs. By merely looking at her, you can recognize that she will be easy to subdue. It is a natural fact that the strength of a man cannot in any way, be compared to that of a woman.

So, after he had "had his way" with her for the first time, which she said she didn't like and because of that "she stayed on her own", this man later on came for a second bite. So much like when King Agrippa killed James and saw that the Jews didn't do anything, he wanted to kill Peter too.

She clearly told him that she wasn't happy with the first one. She also told him that he had only been using her without helping her. At that point, you can agree with me that she was feeling used, raped and abused. She was feeling cheated on the relationship. And she wanted to stop it, so as to balance the equation.

On his second sex attempt, she told him no. But he wouldn't take a no for an answer. Then, he bacame violent. Mark the phrase; he became violent.

But then, we must recall that this man did the first sex violently. The girl said that she wanted to resist him in the first one but he insisted "and had his way". And this is the same formula he wanted to use in this second rape seeing that he got away with the first.

Now, rape is defined in the criminal code as sex without the consent of the girl. Listen o, it doesn't matter if the person is your boyfriend. The only exception is for married couples. But as long as you aren't married, it is called RAPE.

Back to the issue.

This man became violent AGAIN. He probably reasoned within him that since she yielded the first time after he "used violence", that the same formula will apply again. One would even ask; since she is your girlfriend, and you guys rented an apartment just to have exclusive time, why then do you have to use violence to have sex with her?

So, this 50yr old man then chased her. She ran to the kitchen. The man kept the pursuit. In the kitchen, he grabbed her. But before doing that, the man had locked the door and hid the key.

What does that tell you?

So, he grabbed her by the throat. This did not happen in the bedroom, but in the kitchen. It shows that the girl ran to the kitchen "for safety". But since he had already locked the doors, she had nowhere else to go.

He then grabbed her by the throat with his 50yr old grizzly muscles. She was screaming for rescue but none came. He pinned her against the wall. She was helpless. Can you picture this scenario in your mind?

A 50yr old man grabbing and pinning this tender looking 21yr old girl, against the wall, in an attempt to RAPE her, not to bless her. I can guess that he was trying to untie his trousers at this time, with one hand.

So, seeing that she was about to be raped again and there is no help in sight, she stretched her hands and it caught a knife. She then stabbed him in the neck.

Now, stabbing someone in the stomach and stabbing someone in the neck region does not mean the same thing. When you stab in the stomach, it showed that your hands had all the flexibility and options to choose where to stab. But when you stab at the neck, it paints the picture of someone that has been denied flexibility and freedom. It means that the man may have suspended her in the air by her armpit and she couldn't bring down her hands freely.

This shows that this girl was chocked or pinned against the wall by this voracious rapist who wouldn't take a no for an answer.

And after she stabbed him, that was when he released her. And immediately, he went for the knife, to counter attack. The girl was Wis to have reached for it and stab him again, possibly thinking the initial stab didn't harm him enough to prevent another chase from him.

Remember, the house has been locked and there was no where of escape. In my mind, she did the right thing by stabbing him again because I am sure he would have chopped her into pieces like onions had he laid hands on her.

Now, the only place I have deep trouble is the fact that this girl still had the tranquility to go to his ATM and withdraw 380k AFTER this miracle. But then, what we are concerned with is what happened at the scene of crime, not after.

God bless you for listening.
BARR. AGBAI STEPHEN EMELE
Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria.

Source: https://www./NaOurOwn/permalink/1804008643140777/

Nawa for all of u trying to defend this murderer.Don't u have brothers and friends that can fall into this evil girls type of trap.And after they are delibrately murdered by an ungrateful gel they trust the gel will now accuse them of rape.Even if u don't have brothers and friends and u are a man,,put urself in the guys shoe.
If this gel is not punished gels will start killing there boyfriend's for money and jealously.
The guys generosity killed him..Had it being he didnt give her his atm details out of trust and generosity he will still be alive today.

This is a story of a rich generous guy that mumuishly put his trust and love in the hands of an impatient drug addict of a gel.

No man can give a gel his ATM details if he doesn't love trust and value her.
Re: Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced by rooftops: 8:34am On Jun 27, 2021
Her self defense claim holds no water. She can even claim under the influence of the drug, I don't know how that will work out but it could have reduced her sentence. There are numerous ways to get money from sugar daddy, killing is not part of it, no be for here family of sugar daddy dey beg side chick make he leave their husband alone grin na him this one go kill person
I feel the girl is dumb or her brain has been fried by the drugs she takes because how will you kill someone finish go withdraw from that person account wey camera go dey ATM come go your house like nothing happened, who suppose Dan dey seme border if not her.
Well she should enjoy her time in prison, she is still young, she might be out by 45 and start her life back
Re: Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced by Savedday: 8:57am On Jun 27, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
Re: Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced by wirinet(m): 9:27am On Jun 27, 2021
Unbelievable the writer claims to be a lawyer, a supreme Court one at that. It betrays the sorry state of law education in Nigeria.

Law is predicated on EVIDENCE, and not by claims by either the accused or accuser. Where is the evidence this " Supreme Court" lawyer is basing all these claims on?

Here is a perfect analysis by a more decent lawyer from the same face book page.

LEGAL POSSIBILITIES!!!

1. She just procured a NEW INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT (from the passport number, if I go by recent printings, this her passport number is amongst those printed after the shortage of passport booklets between April/May).
2. She was in possession of a fake Driving License with her picture, but a different name.
3. She booked the apartment where they lodged, using a fake phone number.
4. She was in possession of an Access Bank � statement of account.

Let’s ignore other items found in her possession for now.
**Why did she procure an INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT recently?
*The only reason, is that she’s planing to elope from this country.
**Why would a 2nd abi 3rd years student of UNILAG be planning to leave Nigeria �� now, when she has few years to graduate and for for NYSC?
*Reason: She is planning to execute a crime and the crime will fetch her some good money � which will facilitate and finance her escape to other countries.
**What was she doing with an ACCESS BANK � STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT?
*That is one of the documents the agent or person who promise to help her secure a VISA needs. So, this confirms she was already in the process of procuring a visa
**What was she doing with a DRIVING LICENSE that bears MARY JOHNSON?
*The answer is very simple. She knew that there’s a possibility the police might decipher who the killer is and possibly her name will be given to Nigeria Immigration to be on the alert at the borders.
So, since we can actually enter Cotonou, Benin �� Republic using either national ID or DRIVING LICENSE, she needs a license with fake name, so she can transit out of Nigeria through the land borders, after securing a VISA, then fly from there. So, she need to disguise � with a fake name to achieve that.
**Why did she KILL THE GUY
*She needs to have UNRESTRICTED ACCESS to his funds through his ATM card. Since the maximum amount you can withdraw in a day via ATM is ₦150,000.00k so, she needs to silence the guy, to avoid him calling his bank � to block his card.
**Why did she take his PHONE � along with her?
*It’s just very simple…She knew there might be a possibility the guy might regain a little consciousness and use an USSD code to block his account before giving up the ghost � again, or if by mistake the security guy enters, he might use his last energy and tell him his phone code and account blocked. So, she’s a cold hearted murderer that didn’t want to take any chances.

Let’s argue some of her stories (Which I believe she already spoke to her lawyer before granting that interview, because if you pay attention, you will see she was very calm and calculative during the interview and never felt remorseful) she claimed they had an argument that led to the killing.
That to me, is total lies!!!
That guy was defiantly sleeping � when she murdered him. Because their is no way that small girl will stab that guy face to face without any kind of scuffle that d guy will at least give her one of two injury.
From her story, she said she stabbed him first and he came again, she stabbed and then again.
Do you know why she said that??
She has told her lawyer how many times she stabbed the guy in bed with the knife �
Her lawyer then created that story for her, so that it will match with the total number of knife � stab the pathologist will record in the corona result.
But, this is where the prosecutor will trash that with evidence.
Was there blood � stains from kitchen to the bedroom, as she said it started from kitchen.
Was there also blood stain all over the room, to show the man ran after her after a stab or to even establish there was a scuffle?
Now, if the only place we have blood stain is the bed or the spot the body of the victim was found, then their story of an argument, will become invalid.
And I’m pretty sure there was no stains of blood all over the house �
Also, if the guy � was conscious when he was murdered, he would have shouted and the security guy would have heard it and that will be the end of the story.
Since the guy didn’t hear any sound, it point to only one thing. THE GUY WAS MURDERED IN HIS SLEEP �

I’ve been able to establish MOTIVE
I’ve also established PREMEDITATION
I’ve also prove COVER OF TRACKS

Put this case on trial as FIRST DEGREE MURDER, it will fly.

Re: Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced by Lifewasgood: 9:57am On Jun 27, 2021
Voy:

Ok, I said imagine yourself in that situation....put his usifo's shoes will that girl leave that place with her fine face and no single mark.
Re: Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced by observer24(m): 10:33am On Jun 27, 2021
Voy:
I can defend her and get her sentence reduced to less than 10yrs imprisonment.

Now, you guys must understand that I am writing this in my capacity as a lawyer. We don't show feelings in things like this. First, the law does not permit you to kill another. But if enough excuse exists to justify the killing, then you will not be sentenced TO DEATH for murder, but you may go to jail for a few years for manslaughter.

In this case, Chidimma has two main defences that she can explore. I don't want to go into the two of them. I want to talk about the defense of SELF-DEFENSE. Yes, self defense can avail her at the trial.

These are my reasons.

The man in question is a 50yr old man while Chidimma is only a tender girl of 21yrs. By merely looking at her, you can recognize that she will be easy to subdue. It is a natural fact that the strength of a man cannot in any way, be compared to that of a woman.

So, after he had "had his way" with her for the first time, which she said she didn't like and because of that "she stayed on her own", this man later on came for a second bite. So much like when King Agrippa killed James and saw that the Jews didn't do anything, he wanted to kill Peter too.

She clearly told him that she wasn't happy with the first one. She also told him that he had only been using her without helping her. At that point, you can agree with me that she was feeling used, raped and abused. She was feeling cheated on the relationship. And she wanted to stop it, so as to balance the equation.

On his second sex attempt, she told him no. But he wouldn't take a no for an answer. Then, he bacame violent. Mark the phrase; he became violent.

But then, we must recall that this man did the first sex violently. The girl said that she wanted to resist him in the first one but he insisted "and had his way". And this is the same formula he wanted to use in this second rape seeing that he got away with the first.

Now, rape is defined in the criminal code as sex without the consent of the girl. Listen o, it doesn't matter if the person is your boyfriend. The only exception is for married couples. But as long as you aren't married, it is called RAPE.

Back to the issue.

This man became violent AGAIN. He probably reasoned within him that since she yielded the first time after he "used violence", that the same formula will apply again. One would even ask; since she is your girlfriend, and you guys rented an apartment just to have exclusive time, why then do you have to use violence to have sex with her?

So, this 50yr old man then chased her. She ran to the kitchen. The man kept the pursuit. In the kitchen, he grabbed her. But before doing that, the man had locked the door and hid the key.

What does that tell you?

So, he grabbed her by the throat. This did not happen in the bedroom, but in the kitchen. It shows that the girl ran to the kitchen "for safety". But since he had already locked the doors, she had nowhere else to go.

He then grabbed her by the throat with his 50yr old grizzly muscles. She was screaming for rescue but none came. He pinned her against the wall. She was helpless. Can you picture this scenario in your mind?

A 50yr old man grabbing and pinning this tender looking 21yr old girl, against the wall, in an attempt to RAPE her, not to bless her. I can guess that he was trying to untie his trousers at this time, with one hand.

So, seeing that she was about to be raped again and there is no help in sight, she stretched her hands and it caught a knife. She then stabbed him in the neck.

Now, stabbing someone in the stomach and stabbing someone in the neck region does not mean the same thing. When you stab in the stomach, it showed that your hands had all the flexibility and options to choose where to stab. But when you stab at the neck, it paints the picture of someone that has been denied flexibility and freedom. It means that the man may have suspended her in the air by her armpit and she couldn't bring down her hands freely.

This shows that this girl was chocked or pinned against the wall by this voracious rapist who wouldn't take a no for an answer.

And after she stabbed him, that was when he released her. And immediately, he went for the knife, to counter attack. The girl was Wis to have reached for it and stab him again, possibly thinking the initial stab didn't harm him enough to prevent another chase from him.

Remember, the house has been locked and there was no where of escape. In my mind, she did the right thing by stabbing him again because I am sure he would have chopped her into pieces like onions had he laid hands on her.

Now, the only place I have deep trouble is the fact that this girl still had the tranquility to go to his ATM and withdraw 380k AFTER this miracle. But then, what we are concerned with is what happened at the scene of crime, not after.

God bless you for listening.
BARR. AGBAI STEPHEN EMELE
Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria.

Source: https://www./NaOurOwn/permalink/1804008643140777/

Hungry Lawyer
Re: Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced by stunnert(m): 10:41am On Jun 27, 2021
You're a big fool. How dare you say such ehn ?
Are you mad ? You must definitely be mad
NaijaProxyBase:
Those guys who go after every girl they see deserve to end the way this dude ended.
Re: Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced by crossfire(m): 10:55am On Jun 27, 2021
NaijaProxyBase:
She made a huge mistake by withdrawing money from his account "after he was killed" else the man would have been termed a serial rapist who lure young Ladies with position and money.
chai she make mistake
Re: Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced by captainking(m): 11:00am On Jun 27, 2021
The dead can't defend themselves..
Don't be such a dummy.. She can claim she was raped cos he's not alive to counter of confirm it..
If she was raped.. Girls if these days would call him out on SM esp since he's a sugar daddy and most would wanna make the most out of such claims if it's true..

Besides.. I she was raped by him as she claims.. She would have suggested some tests to verify such..

I pity no one who takes a life...esp if it's not an armed robbery case.

100 years for her
Re: Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced by karnap(m): 11:30am On Jun 27, 2021
you didn't like it but you were the one who look for the hotel online and proceeds with the transaction, did you think you guys are going to play ludo there ?
you Lodge with a man and you say he will not sleep with you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Impregnants His 12 Yrs Old Daughter / Gun Laws In Nigeria / Six Killed In Renewed Cult War In Edo State!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.