Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced (2333 Views)

Chidimma Oforndukwe: Police Finds 11-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Seek Parents / Suspected Killer Of Chidimma Christopher Arrested By Police In Anambra / I Die I Die, I No Send Anybody Mama. I Make It Or Die Trying (explicit 18+ Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced by Voy(m): 10:09am On Jun 26, 2021
I can defend her and get her sentence reduced to less than 10yrs imprisonment.

Now, you guys must understand that I am writing this in my capacity as a lawyer. We don't show feelings in things like this. First, the law does not permit you to kill another. But if enough excuse exists to justify the killing, then you will not be sentenced TO DEATH for murder, but you may go to jail for a few years for manslaughter.

In this case, Chidimma has two main defences that she can explore. I don't want to go into the two of them. I want to talk about the defense of SELF-DEFENSE. Yes, self defense can avail her at the trial.

These are my reasons.

The man in question is a 50yr old man while Chidimma is only a tender girl of 21yrs. By merely looking at her, you can recognize that she will be easy to subdue. It is a natural fact that the strength of a man cannot in any way, be compared to that of a woman.

So, after he had "had his way" with her for the first time, which she said she didn't like and because of that "she stayed on her own", this man later on came for a second bite. So much like when King Agrippa killed James and saw that the Jews didn't do anything, he wanted to kill Peter too.

She clearly told him that she wasn't happy with the first one. She also told him that he had only been using her without helping her. At that point, you can agree with me that she was feeling used, raped and abused. She was feeling cheated on the relationship. And she wanted to stop it, so as to balance the equation.

On his second sex attempt, she told him no. But he wouldn't take a no for an answer. Then, he bacame violent. Mark the phrase; he became violent.

But then, we must recall that this man did the first sex violently. The girl said that she wanted to resist him in the first one but he insisted "and had his way". And this is the same formula he wanted to use in this second rape seeing that he got away with the first.

Now, rape is defined in the criminal code as sex without the consent of the girl. Listen o, it doesn't matter if the person is your boyfriend. The only exception is for married couples. But as long as you aren't married, it is called RAPE.

Back to the issue.

This man became violent AGAIN. He probably reasoned within him that since she yielded the first time after he "used violence", that the same formula will apply again. One would even ask; since she is your girlfriend, and you guys rented an apartment just to have exclusive time, why then do you have to use violence to have sex with her?

So, this 50yr old man then chased her. She ran to the kitchen. The man kept the pursuit. In the kitchen, he grabbed her. But before doing that, the man had locked the door and hid the key.

What does that tell you?

So, he grabbed her by the throat. This did not happen in the bedroom, but in the kitchen. It shows that the girl ran to the kitchen "for safety". But since he had already locked the doors, she had nowhere else to go.

He then grabbed her by the throat with his 50yr old grizzly muscles. She was screaming for rescue but none came. He pinned her against the wall. She was helpless. Can you picture this scenario in your mind?

A 50yr old man grabbing and pinning this tender looking 21yr old girl, against the wall, in an attempt to RAPE her, not to bless her. I can guess that he was trying to untie his trousers at this time, with one hand.

So, seeing that she was about to be raped again and there is no help in sight, she stretched her hands and it caught a knife. She then stabbed him in the neck.

Now, stabbing someone in the stomach and stabbing someone in the neck region does not mean the same thing. When you stab in the stomach, it showed that your hands had all the flexibility and options to choose where to stab. But when you stab at the neck, it paints the picture of someone that has been denied flexibility and freedom. It means that the man may have suspended her in the air by her armpit and she couldn't bring down her hands freely.

This shows that this girl was chocked or pinned against the wall by this voracious rapist who wouldn't take a no for an answer.

And after she stabbed him, that was when he released her. And immediately, he went for the knife, to counter attack. The girl was Wis to have reached for it and stab him again, possibly thinking the initial stab didn't harm him enough to prevent another chase from him.

Remember, the house has been locked and there was no where of escape. In my mind, she did the right thing by stabbing him again because I am sure he would have chopped her into pieces like onions had he laid hands on her.

Now, the only place I have deep trouble is the fact that this girl still had the tranquility to go to his ATM and withdraw 380k AFTER this miracle. But then, what we are concerned with is what happened at the scene of crime, not after.

God bless you for listening.
BARR. AGBAI STEPHEN EMELE
Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria.

Source: https://www./NaOurOwn/permalink/1804008643140777/

5 Likes

Re: Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced by yudee233: 10:15am On Jun 26, 2021
OP put your picture so we can have a second look

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced by NaijaProxyBase: 10:19am On Jun 26, 2021
Those guys who go after every girl they see deserve to end the way this dude ended.

2 Likes

Re: Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced by NaijaProxyBase: 10:22am On Jun 26, 2021
She made a huge mistake by withdrawing money from his account "after he was killed" else the man would have been termed a serial rapist who lure young Ladies with position and money.

5 Likes

Re: Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced by testimony202: 10:30am On Jun 26, 2021
making sense
Re: Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced by nedekid: 10:30am On Jun 26, 2021
Good analysis.
I thought as much.
Re: Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced by WaffenSS(m): 10:31am On Jun 26, 2021
And after surviving the so-called assault by brutally murdering him, she calmly packed her stuff, took his card, went to withdraw money, and didn't report either the assault or the murder to anyone. Look at her picture, she's all made up, looking well, and not a sign of distraught or panic about her demeanor.

Come on, Mr Lawyer.

Your argument hasn't got a leg to stand on.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced by Phraences: 10:33am On Jun 26, 2021
Voy:

Now, you guys must understand that I am writing this in my capacity as a lawyer. We don't show feelings in things like this. First, the law does not permit you to kill another. But if enough excuse exists to justify the killing, then you will not be sentenced TO DEATH for murder, but you may go to jail for a few years for manslaughter.

In this case, Chidimma has two main defences that she can explore. I don't want to go into the two of them. I want to talk about the defense of SELF-DEFENSE. Yes, self defense can avail her at the trial.

These are my reasons.

The man in question is a 50yr old man while Chidimma is only a tender girl of 21yrs. By merely looking at her, you can recognize that she will be easy to subdue. It is a natural fact that the strength of a man cannot in any way, be compared to that of a woman.

So, after he had "had his way" with her for the first time, which she said she didn't like and because of that "she stayed on her own", this man later on came for a second bite. So much like when King Agrippa killed James and saw that the Jews didn't do anything, he wanted to kill Peter too.

She clearly told him that she wasn't happy with the first one. She also told him that he had only been using her without helping her. At that point, you can agree with me that she was feeling used, raped and abused. She was feeling cheated on the relationship. And she wanted to stop it, so as to balance the equation.

On his second sex attempt, she told him no. But he wouldn't take a no for an answer. Then, he bacame violent. Mark the phrase; he became violent.

But then, we must recall that this man did the first sex violently. The girl said that she wanted to resist him in the first one but he insisted "and had his way". And this is the same formula he wanted to use in this second rape seeing that he got away with the first.

Now, rape is defined in the criminal code as sex without the consent of the girl. Listen o, it doesn't matter if the person is your boyfriend. The only exception is for married couples. But as long as you aren't married, it is called RAPE.

Back to the issue.

This man became violent AGAIN. He probably reasoned within him that since she yielded the first time after he "used violence", that the same formula will apply again. One would even ask; since she is your girlfriend, and you guys rented an apartment just to have exclusive time, why then do you have to use violence to have sex with her?

So, this 50yr old man then chased her. She ran to the kitchen. The man kept the pursuit. In the kitchen, he grabbed her. But before doing that, the man had locked the door and hid the key.

What does that tell you?

So, he grabbed her by the throat. This did not happen in the bedroom, but in the kitchen. It shows that the girl ran to the kitchen "for safety". But since he had already locked the doors, she had nowhere else to go.

He then grabbed her by the throat with his 50yr old grizzly muscles. She was screaming for rescue but none came. He pinned her against the wall. She was helpless. Can you picture this scenario in your mind?

A 50yr old man grabbing and pinning this tender looking 21yr old girl, against the wall, in an attempt to RAPE her, not to bless her. I can guess that he was trying to untie his trousers at this time, with one hand.

So, seeing that she was about to be raped again and there is no help in sight, she stretched her hands and it caught a knife. She then stabbed him in the neck.

Now, stabbing someone in the stomach and stabbing someone in the neck region does not mean the same thing. When you stab in the stomach, it showed that your hands had all the flexibility and options to choose where to stab. But when you stab at the neck, it paints the picture of someone that has been denied flexibility and freedom. It means that the man may have suspended her in the air by her armpit and she couldn't bring down her hands freely.

This shows that this girl was chocked or pinned against the wall by this voracious rapist who wouldn't take a no for an answer.

And after she stabbed him, that was when he released her. And immediately, he went for the knife, to counter attack. The girl was Wis to have reached for it and stab him again, possibly thinking the initial stab didn't harm him enough to prevent another chase from him.

Remember, the house has been locked and there was no where of escape. In my mind, she did the right thing by stabbing him again because I am sure he would have chopped her into pieces like onions had he laid hands on her.

Now, the only place I have deep trouble is the fact that this girl still had the tranquility to go to his ATM and withdraw 380k AFTER this miracle. But then, what we are concerned with is what happened at the scene of crime, not after.

I didn't read. No Nigerian judge will set her free unless her parents have money. Then it will be a case of money vs money.

4 Likes

Re: Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced by Mrsoft3(m): 10:35am On Jun 26, 2021
Why did you choose law when you know feem director is your calling?

21 Likes

Re: Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced by Mrsoft3(m): 10:35am On Jun 26, 2021
Phraences:

I didn't read. No Nigerian judge will set her free unless her parents have money. Then it will be a case of money vs money.

Well presently the case is being treated as a case of rape and self defense
Re: Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced by gentlestdude(m): 10:40am On Jun 26, 2021
finally we found the most stupid lawyer in Nigeria... so you expect the murderer to tell the whole truth abi? senseless people too full this country nawa o... anything they read online they must believe, zombies in human form

15 Likes

Re: Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced by Phraences: 10:42am On Jun 26, 2021
Mrsoft3:

Well presently the case is being treated as a case of rape and self defense

Dead on arrival. If it was American jury system where the prosecutor has to convince like 12 people beyond a reasonable doubt, the defense has a chance. Here the judge has probably made up his/her mind.

3 Likes

Re: Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced by Wawelexy(m): 10:50am On Jun 26, 2021
Oga baby lawyer, go and defend those innocent END SARS protesters that are still in prison first. Even lai, the grand patron of all lie-yers can't set this girl free. Anyone trying to defend this murderer will only end up sharing part of her jail time.

6 Likes

Re: Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced by SimplyShit: 10:53am On Jun 26, 2021
He made some profound sense
Re: Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced by WeNoGoDie(m): 10:56am On Jun 26, 2021
Voy, SO NOW WE'RE TAKING ALL THE GIRLS WORDS AS TRUTH AND EVIDENCE. I mean all because the man is not here to speak for himself.

She claimed he forcefully tried to sleep with her and everyone believes it intoto.

Nobody stopped to ask that this same girl clearly admitted she's been sleeping with this man for 4 months now. So how is it that he was now trying to rape or force someone that they're both used to having s*x together.

Besides she claimed they both smoked loud and SK. The very type of drugs ladies smoke for endurance and all night s*x with their client. Yet we easily agree she couldn't endure a second round with him enough to stab him to death and have her way with his money.

Only those that are naive will believe such narratives without thoroughly scrutinizing it.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced by Voy(m): 11:05am On Jun 26, 2021
WeNoGoDie:

Nobody stopped to ask that this same girl clearly admitted she's been sleeping with this man for 4 months now. So how is it that he was now trying to rape or force someone that they're both used to having s*x together.

bro! Wife dey report hubby for rape o

The future is female…

2 Likes

Re: Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced by WeNoGoDie(m): 11:14am On Jun 26, 2021
Voy:
bro! Wife dey report hubby for rape o

The future is female…

Agreed! My point clearly is that we can't take her word for it cos we were not there and the man is not here to tell his story.

We won't also deny that women use rape as cover because it easily buys them sympathy.

She claimed he tried to rape her a second time and everybody believed it without asking questions.

2 Likes

Re: Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced by Munamu: 11:17am On Jun 26, 2021
[quote author=Voy post=103105895]I can defend her and get her sentence reduced to less than 10yrs imprisonment.

These are my reasons.

Back to the issue.

What does that tell you?

Source: https://www./NaOurOwn/permalink/1804008643140777/[/q

She gave this story senior man. How would she prove her story? The court needs to be convinced that she killed the man in self defense. If not, the rule of last seen applies.

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced by sreamsense: 11:19am On Jun 26, 2021
Law and lie are living in the same compound. Not surprising by twisting narrative in the name of logic

2 Likes

Re: Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced by kingtinnie(m): 11:20am On Jun 26, 2021
I have always said that the most powerful weapon a woman has is to accuse a man of rape all possible logic will fly out of the window

This is an very glaring case of murder....she had motives , she had the opportunity, and she took it...if you're going to be going for the rape game ..and I was the prosecutor .. they are ways to check medically if she was truly raped at least this didn't happen years ago... secondly we can go for a polygraph test and ask ....but all in all..this girl poor undergrad selling her body for some money saw the opportunity to score a big hit and took the opportunity
Re: Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced by Force12: 11:21am On Jun 26, 2021
Omo see lawyer...lawyer wey mumu lawyer when no get sense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced by BlueAir: 11:37am On Jun 26, 2021
angry Mumuu lawyer grin you better abandon law and go into fictional story writing. Disgusting entity

6 Likes

Re: Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced by Eteka1(m): 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2021
Hmmm!
Re: Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced by maiquel: 1:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
Voy:

This place you're having difficulty is the same place her Prosecutors are having a filled day. As a Lawyer you can't tell me we shouldn't be particular about what happened after the crime scene, when her making withdrawals from the his bank account with his ATM is part of the same transaction.
She not only killed, she stole, forming a whole transaction. Try to break it then, you might have a good case.
Of course there are other essentials that must be looked at, the closeness between the time of incident causing death and the time the money was withdrawn.

Besides this your post amounts to Soliciting, and that's a breach of the Rules of Professional Conduct.

2 Likes

Re: Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced by Alusiizizi(m): 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2021
Voy:

These are my reasons.

Back to the issue.

What does that tell you?

"Easy to subdue" no wonder she had to kill him in his sleep in order to steal his money. She MUST DIE!! Either legally or extra-judicially, all the same.

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced by Alusiizizi(m): 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2021
BlueAir:
angry Mumuu lawyer grin you better abandon law and go into fictional story writing. Disgusting entity

Fictional writing would require good imagination on the part of the OP. Judging from the rubbish that I just read, I would suggest running an indomie cooking kiosk on the main road, that at least doesn't require any degree of mental exertion.

5 Likes

Re: Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced by BlueAir: 2:13pm On Jun 26, 2021
grin wicked
Alusiizizi:

Fictional writing would require good imagination on the part of the OP. Judging from the rubbish that I just read, I would suggest running an indomie cooking kiosk on the main road, that at least doesn't require any degree of mental exertion.
Re: Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced by 2special(m): 2:20pm On Jun 26, 2021
WeNoGoDie:
Voy, SO NOW WE'RE TAKING ALL THE GIRLS WORDS AS TRUTH AND EVIDENCE. I mean all because the man is not here to speak for himself.

She claimed he forcefully tried to sleep with her and everyone believes it intoto.

Besides she claimed they both smoked loud and SK. The very type of drugs ladies smoke for endurance and all night s*x with their client. Yet we easily agree she couldn't endure a second round with him enough to stab him to death and have her way with his money.

Only those that are naive will believe such narratives without thoroughly scrutinizing it.
Re: Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced by Kingcalls: 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2021
Stop fooling urself mr simp
Re: Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced by judedwriter(m): 4:30pm On Jun 26, 2021
OP, don't be deceived by her sheepish innocent looks... she committed 1st degree murder!

Nice write up though...
Re: Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced by ProfAmaben(m): 7:30pm On Jun 26, 2021
[s]
Voy:

These are my reasons.

Back to the issue.

What does that tell you?

Rubbish. Was she kidnapped? What was she doing there? Is that her hostel?[/s]

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Will Not Die: I Can Defend Her And Get Her Sentence Reduced by BarrSly: 8:16pm On Jun 26, 2021
Meehnn geeee I can’t believe a lawyer wrote this sh!t. He spoke from a point of logic and not of law I won’t even bother responding, I’m out.

Voy:

These are my reasons.

Back to the issue.

What does that tell you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Most Evil Women To Have Ever Been Born (video) / See Photos Of The UNN Student Who Killed Himself Before His Tragic End / EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy Who Owns 5 Mansions In Lekki Over Wire Transfer - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.