Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

FG, Edo Unveil New Pavilion Building Designs For Edo Museum - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / FG, Edo Unveil New Pavilion Building Designs For Edo Museum (23599 Views)

Germany To Return 7000 Benin Artefacts To Nigeria In October, Build Museum / Some Building Designs (bungalow And Duplex) / Emediong Udnak Uko's Artwork About Lagbaja Exhibited In Cyprus Museum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG, Edo Unveil New Pavilion Building Designs For Edo Museum by frog12: 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
you wan dey support the OBA and him family with free money. i see !

TripleOh7:

If I was the governor, I'll situate it in the oba's palace grounds and charge him with the maintenance of the project with support from the government of course, after all, the oba is the custodian of the tradition and culture of the people.

But only as long as access to the museum is guaranteed to all and sundry and not closed off because it is on the palace grounds.
Re: FG, Edo Unveil New Pavilion Building Designs For Edo Museum by ofiko123(m): 4:19am On Jun 28, 2021
Nice one... Kudos to Edo state government and the federal government of Nigeria.
Re: FG, Edo Unveil New Pavilion Building Designs For Edo Museum by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 28, 2021
frog12:
you wan dey support the OBA and him family with free money. i see !

*sighs

Why do I have to break everything down to the barest minimum so peeps can understand?

The Oba can engage prominent sons and daughters of the state to key into the project as well as a modicum of support from the state governor himself.

He doesn't have to spend his own money.

Gorrit??
Re: FG, Edo Unveil New Pavilion Building Designs For Edo Museum by Gucciboy1(m): 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
12345baba:
So na museum dey worry Edo people?

You know howuch the state will generate from it?
Look on the bright side
Re: FG, Edo Unveil New Pavilion Building Designs For Edo Museum by 12345baba(m): 11:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
Gucciboy1:

You know howuch the state will generate from it?
Look on the bright side
no be people wey chop belle full come dey happy go carry money go give museum?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OSTmedia At Your Service! For Your GraphicDesigns... My Portfolio! / Godwin Onyekachi Okpocha's Art Works (Basket Mouth's Brother) / Ghana's Fantasy Coffins: Taking The Final Journey In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.