Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Chidinma Ojukwu: If Only The Dead Can Talk - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu: If Only The Dead Can Talk (1308 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma Ojukwu: If Only The Dead Can Talk by nairavsdollars(f): 11:21am On Jun 26, 2021
[url][/url]I have listened to all manners of stories since the arrest of Chidinma Ojukwu, the UNILAG undergraduate. My conclusion is that, we may not know what really transpired since the dead (Usifo Ataga) can't talk to state his own side of the story.

But from what I deduce, Chidinma is a criminal who may have probably stabbed the dude while asleep and made away with his things.

If you mistakenly killed someone, great fear will not even allow you walk on the street, not to talk of confidently walking to the ATM to withdraw money from his account and even stole his phone �.

You lied to your parents and left home to lodge with a man in an apartment and you said you had disagreement because he disturbed you with sex. Is that logical You can take his money but you don't want sex in return

If only the dead could talk....but unfortunately, it's impossible

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: If Only The Dead Can Talk by Henry22(m): 11:22am On Jun 26, 2021
She should just face the music....
With the way the Nigerian justice system is ehhh....I pity her life

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: If Only The Dead Can Talk by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 26, 2021
From the pictures released by police he was found on the floor near the kitchen section of the apartment. Who sleeps there? The truth will eventually be revealed but there was obviously some kind of struggle between them. Anyway, I wouldn't say the man deserves it but this is what happens when you mess with little girls and give them drugs.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: If Only The Dead Can Talk by yamunla(m): 11:29am On Jun 26, 2021
hmnn
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: If Only The Dead Can Talk by Tinubuadvocate: 11:32am On Jun 26, 2021
You make sense bro she said she killed him during the self defense after she was camped in hotel for many days and got fuvked like never before what a joke from dunce. She deliberately killed the man after he told her his atm pin.
nairavsdollars:
[url][/url]I have listened to all manners of stories since the arrest of Chidinma Ojukwu, the UNILAG undergraduate. My conclusion is that, we may not know what really transpired since the dead (Usifo Ataga) can't talk to state his own side of the story.

But from what I deduce, Chidinma is a criminal who may have probably stabbed the dude while asleep and made away with his things.

If you mistakenly killed someone, great fear will not even allow you walk on the street, not to talk of confidently walking to the ATM to withdraw money from his account and even stole his phone �.

You lied to your parents and left home to lodge with a man in an apartment and you said you had disagreement because he disturbed you with sex. Is that logical You can take his money but you don't want sex in return

If only the dead could talk....but unfortunately, it's impossible

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: If Only The Dead Can Talk by lilvicky68(m): 11:36am On Jun 26, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:
From the pictures released by police he was found on the floor near the kitchen section of the apartment. Who sleeps there? The truth will eventually be revealed but there was obviously some kind of struggle between them. Anyway, I wouldn't say the man deserves it but this is what happens when you mess with little girls and give them drugs.
E no go surprise me if na the girl give the man the drugs self..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: If Only The Dead Can Talk by Tinubuadvocate: 11:37am On Jun 26, 2021
If I'm the judge I will not delay the case by adjourn it I will just tell the prison officer to hang chlidma .

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: If Only The Dead Can Talk by BKayy: 11:40am On Jun 26, 2021
Mr OP you are a liar
Chidimma is an innocent little beautiful girl that happened to be incarcerated because of her incredible strength.
She fought of and mistakenly killed the the 50 year old sex predator out of self defense and the influence of Weed/drugs the victim bought and fed her.
Case Closed
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: If Only The Dead Can Talk by Classyruns: 11:40am On Jun 26, 2021
Where are all the witch doctors that claim they can make the dead talk?

It is Time to prove your moneys worth

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: If Only The Dead Can Talk by nairavsdollars(f): 2:05pm On Jun 26, 2021
Chidinma's uncle, what about the money she withdrew?
BKayy:
Mr OP you are a liar
Chidimma is an innocent little beautiful girl that happened to be incarcerated because of her incredible strength.
She fought of and mistakenly killed the the 50 year old sex predator out of self defense and the influence of Weed/drugs the victim bought and fed her.
Case Closed

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: If Only The Dead Can Talk by BKayy: 2:07pm On Jun 26, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Chidinma's uncle, what about the money she withdrew?
To treat herself from the injury the aggressive man inflicted on her after drugging and attempting to rape her in doggy style

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: If Only The Dead Can Talk by nairavsdollars(f): 3:32pm On Jun 26, 2021
Ha ha..wehrey
BKayy:

To treat herself from the injury the aggressive man inflicted on her after drugging and attempting to rape her in doggy style

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: If Only The Dead Can Talk by Ruthy12302: 3:36pm On Jun 26, 2021
I am a new member of this wonderful community, I have been a passive member but I decided to be a full member today, to all my tech brothers and sisters, I need your help and solution, I realized that when ever I make a comment , mostly investment comments and I also include a link on YouTube, my comments does not stays, it disappears, comments in general, please what must I do to make my comments stays on YouTube, please your suggestion is needed, thanks.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: If Only The Dead Can Talk by Mayng01(m): 6:19pm On Jun 26, 2021
BKayy:
Mr OP you are a liar
Case Closed

And she mistakenly took his atm & mistakenly made several withdrawals right? She is a criminal & a murderer. It was all premeditated. Doom on her!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: If Only The Dead Can Talk by Mayng01(m): 6:20pm On Jun 26, 2021
BKayy:
Mr OP you are a liar
Case Closed

And she mistakenly took his atm & mistakenly made several withdrawals right? She is a criminal & a murderer. It was all premeditated. Doom on her! Case open bro
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: If Only The Dead Can Talk by budusky05(m): 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2021
the girl na killer squad

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: If Only The Dead Can Talk by nairavsdollars(f): 7:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
You don't watch crime movies where people kill someone and then drag them to another spot so as to pretend they are not responsible for it?

slyfoxxjoe:

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: If Only The Dead Can Talk by solofresh(m): 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
[quote author=BKayy post=103108703]Mr OP you are a liar
Case Closed [/ its your type that will definitely get killed just like the so called man]
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: If Only The Dead Can Talk by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2021
nairavsdollars:
You don't watch crime movies where people kill someone and then drag them to another spot so as to pretend they are not responsible for it?

I think you give the girl way more credit than she deserves. I don’t think she is smart enough to have thought all that through. Someone who killed a man and immediately went to withdraw money from his account forgetting that ATMs have cameras and she can be traced digitally.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: If Only The Dead Can Talk by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
budusky05:
the girl na killer squad
that is not her.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: If Only The Dead Can Talk by nairavsdollars(f): 5:41am On Jun 27, 2021
The picture has been trending since the incident

slyfoxxjoe:
that is not her.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: If Only The Dead Can Talk by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 27, 2021
nairavsdollars:
The picture has been trending since the incident

Yeah. But it's not her. Chidinma is way slimmer than this. Check the CCTV footage that captured her whole body. She doesn't have this kind of ass at all.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: If Only The Dead Can Talk by Unrated900(m): 7:36am On Jun 27, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:

No truth is going to emerge again than this
The only way to stay safe in life is to accept Jesus as one’s lord and savior
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: If Only The Dead Can Talk by SimplyShit: 7:46am On Jun 27, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
If I'm the judge I will not delay the case by adjourn it I will just tell the prison officer to hang chlidma .

Unfortunately you aren't the judge...

You are just a NL miscreants spewing trash on a daily out of hunger pangs
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: If Only The Dead Can Talk by Tinubuadvocate: 8:20am On Jun 27, 2021
Hunger?
SimplyShit:

Unfortunately you aren't the judge...

You are just a NL miscreants spewing trash on a daily out of hunger pangs
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: If Only The Dead Can Talk by meobizy(f): 8:42am On Jun 27, 2021
Jesus rose from the dead and yet left us more confused. The dead should stay dead, abeg.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: If Only The Dead Can Talk by nairavsdollars(f): 10:10am On Jun 27, 2021
Okay
slyfoxxjoe:
Yeah. But it's not her. Chidinma is way slimmer than this. Check the CCTV footage that captured her whole body. She doesn't have this kind of ass at all.

(1) (Reply)

See Dangerous Weapons Found In Sunday Igboho's House / Osinachi: Police Arrest Husband Of Popular Gospel Singer Days After Wife’s Death / Woman Not Wearing Hijab Beaten To Death: Muslim Women Protest Against Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.