Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Pastor Richard Onyekachukwu Plans His Kidnap, Demands N10m Ransom - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Richard Onyekachukwu Plans His Kidnap, Demands N10m Ransom (59249 Views)

Decomposed Body Of Gospel Artiste Found After His Kidnap On His Way To Abuja / Man Fakes Kidnap, Demands N10m Ransom From Family (Photo) / MFM Pastor, David Onyekachukwu, Rapes, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Richard Onyekachukwu Plans His Kidnap, Demands N10m Ransom by Galadimabawa: 4:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
What a Shame.
Re: Pastor Richard Onyekachukwu Plans His Kidnap, Demands N10m Ransom by stagger: 4:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
ProjectJosh:
Anyone who can help us locate Joshua Ajisope of Farmfunded Agroservices Ltd will get a N50,000 reward for his/her effort.

Please contact me directly on Telegram at @Audacious_Investor if you have any information that could lead us to him or his family.

Reason: Joshua Ajisope ran away with investors money.

For all of you who thinks this doesn't concern you. Know that we invested in Agriculture and not MMM. So when you build that next generation App or machine or have an interesting idea that could scale and no one wants to invest in your idea. Know that youths like Joshua Ajisope ruined it for you.

You people that are always going around looking for some exotic idea to invest. You think farming is easy?

- I recently lost a goat to bloat that started at 2am. Died before morning. Another had a still birth a month later. Losses!
- Some years back, some people sprayed a field close to my maize on a windy day. Got to my farm and saw a section of the plants dying.
- This year, planted lots of trees in a piece of land I own. Came one afternoon and met cattle beautifully and selectively feasting on my planted trees while their Fulani herdsmen keepers were just watching.

Do I talk about rains that started in June this year, after a massive one that fell in March deceived many into planting? I planted a hectare of plantains in my farm in the North and 5 weeks later in my home state. The ones in my state are thriving well. The ones here are struggling.

When you are a practicing farmer, you will know that farming is not a slot machine where you put in 10 naira and get assured returns every three months or 6 months.

Maybe then you guys will stop patronizing these ponzi farm projects.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Richard Onyekachukwu Plans His Kidnap, Demands N10m Ransom by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
Tjah:

whitey no dey pay again??
y d diversion to nairaland recently??
main while,if u are really hungry, put ur phone for sell, buyers will show up

Its well bro.
Re: Pastor Richard Onyekachukwu Plans His Kidnap, Demands N10m Ransom by Bahamas95(m): 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2021
RESURRECTION POWER CHURCH. grin

CHRIST RESURRECTION POWER CHURCH. grin

Partners in crime, fucking criminals on suit.
Re: Pastor Richard Onyekachukwu Plans His Kidnap, Demands N10m Ransom by rufai1440: 4:44pm On Jun 26, 2021
ijustdey:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/general-overseer-plans-own-abduction-demands-n10m-ransom-from-family/
thank God if they succeed in this they would have narrated as ( we were kidnapped by Fulani we heard them speaking fulfude)
Re: Pastor Richard Onyekachukwu Plans His Kidnap, Demands N10m Ransom by samsam2019: 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
Say whatever you like but me too, I feel very sorry for him. It's clear to see that the man is stariv down the barrel.

May we not have rich people who will refuse to help
Re: Pastor Richard Onyekachukwu Plans His Kidnap, Demands N10m Ransom by observanc1: 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
aanuoluwami14:
Ojukokoro, Igbo men and money are like 5&6
the ekiti 16 year old girl that faked her own kidnap while living large with her boyfriend in a hotel is igbo too?
See the link here on nairaland before u deny

https://www.nairaland.com/6610880/16-year-old-girl-connives-boyfriend-fake
Re: Pastor Richard Onyekachukwu Plans His Kidnap, Demands N10m Ransom by casdoruche: 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
Oga
Show us proof.
He is an Oau graduate
ProjectJosh:
Anyone who can help us locate Joshua Ajisope of Farmfunded Agroservices Ltd will get a N50,000 reward for his/her effort.

Please contact me directly on Telegram at @Audacious_Investor if you have any information that could lead us to him or his family.

For all of you who thinks this doesn't concern you. Know that we invested in Agriculture and not MMM. So when you build that next generation App or machine or have an interesting idea that could scale and no one wants to invest in your idea. Know that youths like Joshua Ajisope ruined it for you.
Re: Pastor Richard Onyekachukwu Plans His Kidnap, Demands N10m Ransom by omoiyalayi(m): 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
Women sabi spoil bussiness sha grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Richard Onyekachukwu Plans His Kidnap, Demands N10m Ransom by Juicewrld27: 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
stagger:

You are waiting for your fellow man to feed you..
even jesus feed his fellow grown men
Re: Pastor Richard Onyekachukwu Plans His Kidnap, Demands N10m Ransom by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2021
ProjectJosh:

Just before your pyramid ponzi got off the ground, your cycle have already cashed out. Leaving you to hold the bag. All these Agro and Land and Housing investment schemes are nothing but 'schemes'. Leave those stories.

It is called OPM (Other People's Money)

1 Like

Re: Pastor Richard Onyekachukwu Plans His Kidnap, Demands N10m Ransom by Gt321(m): 4:57pm On Jun 26, 2021
Re: Pastor Richard Onyekachukwu Plans His Kidnap, Demands N10m Ransom by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2021
Wawelexy:
......... He should come and feed a grown up like u? Are u handicap? U were even rude with ur beggi beggi.
Lol!! You no get joy!
Re: Pastor Richard Onyekachukwu Plans His Kidnap, Demands N10m Ransom by Juicewrld27: 5:03pm On Jun 26, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Lol!! You no get joy!
that the average African man's problem. They cant profer solution but they can break your spirit.
Re: Pastor Richard Onyekachukwu Plans His Kidnap, Demands N10m Ransom by olowo1930: 5:04pm On Jun 26, 2021
We are to now end time
Re: Pastor Richard Onyekachukwu Plans His Kidnap, Demands N10m Ransom by perdollar(m): 5:06pm On Jun 26, 2021
I am ok wt my Romantism. All ds new generation churches wt catchy names WL never attract me IJMN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Richard Onyekachukwu Plans His Kidnap, Demands N10m Ransom by wwwihy: 5:09pm On Jun 26, 2021
Onye Dot

1 Like

Re: Pastor Richard Onyekachukwu Plans His Kidnap, Demands N10m Ransom by Bahamas95(m): 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2021
Promiseisaac:
I understand what the pastor is saying
Anyone could do that if u have a brother who's stingy
May God help him
Abeg leave dat talk jor! ......Which one be anyone? Don't try to justify the act, he is a criminal. This kinda person is also capable of kidnapping any rich member of his church.

A stingy person is a stingy person, I am not sure the brother would have paid the ransom if he has a degree in AKAGUMLOGY......Some people are very stingy to the extent that they even deprive themselves of certain things let alone helping someone else.
Re: Pastor Richard Onyekachukwu Plans His Kidnap, Demands N10m Ransom by AsawanaDgreat: 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2021
Fake general overseers everywhere
Re: Pastor Richard Onyekachukwu Plans His Kidnap, Demands N10m Ransom by anungangampu: 5:15pm On Jun 26, 2021
The wife reluctantly sold his Husband out. Good punishment for a greedy pastor and brother. You brothers money is not yours even when you are part of how he got rich. Remove your eyes from your brothers money. Go and live your own life. He will pay for his bail, go to prison, bury his mother and still loose his church and the brother. Greediness and wickedness has it own hell on earth.
Re: Pastor Richard Onyekachukwu Plans His Kidnap, Demands N10m Ransom by anungangampu: 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2021
Promiseisaac:
I understand what the pastor is saying
Anyone could do that if u have a brother who’s stingy
May God help him
A greedy person is a greedy person. If your brother refuse to share part of his wealth to you. Manage the one you have and live a simple life. He could have offset the loans with time if he doesn't have such brother. He is just a man with dark mind.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Richard Onyekachukwu Plans His Kidnap, Demands N10m Ransom by LZAA: 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2021
E for ask im bro na
Anyways all join
Re: Pastor Richard Onyekachukwu Plans His Kidnap, Demands N10m Ransom by igbowoman: 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
typical Kanu Slaves .Show us where pa Adeboye/OYEDEPO kidnapped pipu undecided sad? Yoruba Pipu ridicule thieves/mock dem with abusive song.not like the bEAST sad.Hang the thieves angry

He caged them and brainwashed them to dole out money to him continually and convinced them they are giving it to God.
U won't see it because u are blinded
Re: Pastor Richard Onyekachukwu Plans His Kidnap, Demands N10m Ransom by BnQoyyim(m): 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2021
[quote author=Righteousness2 post=103108942]"And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold."

The Spirit of the Endtimes is Everywhere.

No Matter the Challenges, There is need to Hold to God like never before. Else we become Instruments for evil and casualties of these Endtimes Prophecies.

GOD help us in these Last of the Last days.
[/quot
Have you seen your brothers in the lord! Fake life !

1 Like

Re: Pastor Richard Onyekachukwu Plans His Kidnap, Demands N10m Ransom by Ayatullah(m): 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2021
wwwihy:
Onye Dot

Evil Pastor: Beware of Pastors!

Re: Pastor Richard Onyekachukwu Plans His Kidnap, Demands N10m Ransom by lolu2019: 5:24pm On Jun 26, 2021
Juicewrld27:
ok sir but that doesnt change the fact that e no dey cry
Re: Pastor Richard Onyekachukwu Plans His Kidnap, Demands N10m Ransom by lolu2019: 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2021
[quote author=BnQoyyim post=103117605][/quote]
Re: Pastor Richard Onyekachukwu Plans His Kidnap, Demands N10m Ransom by Juicewrld27: 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2021
[quote author=lolu2019 post=103117658][quote] i saw that smiley
Re: Pastor Richard Onyekachukwu Plans His Kidnap, Demands N10m Ransom by Nezzjnr: 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2021
stagger:

You people that are always going around looking for some exotic idea to invest. You think farming is easy?

- I recently lost a goat to bloat that started at 2am. Died before morning. Another had a still birth a month later. Losses!
- Some years back, some people sprayed a field close to my maize on a windy day. Got to my farm and saw a section of the plants dying.
- This year, planted lots of trees in a piece of land I own. Came one afternoon and met cattle beautifully and selectively feasting on my planted trees while their Fulani herdsmen keepers were just watching.

Do I talk about rains that started in June this year, after a massive one that fell in March deceived many into planting? I planted a hectare of plantains in my farm in the North and 5 weeks later in my home state. The ones in my state are thriving well. The ones here are struggling.

When you are a practicing farmer, you will know that farming is not a slot machine where you put in 10 naira and get assured returns every three months or 6 months.

Maybe then you guys will stop patronizing these ponzi farm projects.

I intend cultivating plantain.

Was it drought that caused the ones in North not to flourish??
Re: Pastor Richard Onyekachukwu Plans His Kidnap, Demands N10m Ransom by madridsta007(m): 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2021
ijustdey:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/general-overseer-plans-own-abduction-demands-n10m-ransom-from-family/

Yes, my ransom target was N10million, but my family bargained for N2 Million. We were still waiting to hear from Prosper when the police arrested me.” The suspect, who said that he regretted his action, added that if he had asked for financial assistance from Prosper, he wouldn’t have assisted him. He added: “I am close to my brother, so I expected that he would pay the ransom to save my life.” Mary, who has been married to Richard for nine years, said that she’s a petty trader.
--------------------

This is where I begin to doubt the "calling" of certain so-called men of God.
If you cannot trust God enough to pray to the one who holds the heart of man in His hands and believe Him, why should anyone believe your so-called calling?
Fraudsters.
Thank God for exposing you. I hope the police deals with you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Richard Onyekachukwu Plans His Kidnap, Demands N10m Ransom by AvalonSpace(m): 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2021
No be everything you go tell woman..
Though he f*ck up
Re: Pastor Richard Onyekachukwu Plans His Kidnap, Demands N10m Ransom by lolu2019: 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2021
[quote author=Juicewrld27 post=103117771][/quote]k,eat it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) / Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa / Men Kill Lady They Met On Facebook In Aba After Luring Her With N25k (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.