Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Buhari: Nigerians Are Suffering Like In 1983-1985(disturbing Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Nigerians Are Suffering Like In 1983-1985(disturbing Video) (1998 Views)

Photo Of Buhari In 1983 And 2019: Spot The Difference / Amaechi: Under Buhari, Nigerians Are Hungry, Poverty Is Growing — Premium Times / Ben Bruce Shades Buhari For Overthrowing Shagari's Administration In 1983 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: Nigerians Are Suffering Like In 1983-1985(disturbing Video) by fozapi(m): 11:39am On Jun 26, 2021
I want everyone to take a few mins of their time to read about Buhari, just type Buhari online and everything about the failure would be revealed to you, I call him the 1983 failure because the man failed then and he has failed again.

There is mass suffering and starvation in the land, how did we get to this level, allowing a man with no certificate to rule a country of over 200m people blessed with intellectuals and great people even a first-class university student from UNN can run Nigeria better than this dictator Buhari.

I saw a video today of how people were queuing at redeem church waiting for food and the man that shot the video was saying Nigeria never had it this bad, I mean it is worse the man already destroyed the country and nothing can save this sinking ship like titanic Nigeria is sinking and fast, Nigeria can never recover from this Buhari mismanagement, if Nigeria were to remain a country we won't recover for another 60yrs so another 60yrs of suffering and smiling.

watch the video and judge yourself and tell me if Buhari deserves to be a president, how people actually elected a backward man like Buhari beats my imagination, the man has never done anything for humanity. we only had it this bad in 1983-1985 under this same man's regime,i mean lighting struck twice in the same place because of our lazy youths that always refuse to read, Buhari is a failure and that is his legacy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbZJILBZOWc

https://www.biafranboys.org/buhari-nigerians-are-suffering-like-in

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suffering Like In 1983-1985(disturbing Video) by fozapi(m): 11:41am On Jun 26, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish
AdolfAboki
Queseda,
tsagir
Niceman12
QuotaSystem
abduljabbar4
Northurmate
Fariq
DanArrewa
Susu888
SWORD419
spendoon
Bakinwuta
Bazamfare
Arewawife
NorthRules9ja

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suffering Like In 1983-1985(disturbing Video) by fozapi(m): 11:41am On Jun 26, 2021
OBUKSBAYELSA
theTranslator
Sarrki
THEBOSSTREVOR1
ONIONBANDIT
PISSFULLPROTESTER
OJIOFOR
JULIUSMALEMA
ADADIKE
CILICMARIN
HELINUES AKA
MONOGAMY
VAUGHANLANREWAJ
arrewa
TINUBUADVOCATE
SEUNMSG
WALEDEJI
Kingokon
Erasethedot
MalcoImX
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suffering Like In 1983-1985(disturbing Video) by Nigeriadondie: 11:44am On Jun 26, 2021
Nigerians should hold state governors more accountable than the FG.

No doubt, Buhari has failed miserably, but state governors are the ones responsible for the state of the nation. They receive huge monthly allocations besides revenues they generate, both domestic and foreign loans besides grants, aids or donor yet many have not implemented minimum wage and some even owing the old wage, owe pensioners, they fail to execute projects especially road networks, governors acts as emperors who determine the fate of local government and even deny this important tier of government the much needed funds for grassroot development.

They have large appointees like special assistants, senior special assistants useless ministries that perform duplicative functions, they borrow recklessly leaving the state in debts, loot state treasury when they serve their last tenure.

Nigerians make no mistake Buhari or the Federal government has failed. But we should not overlook the failure of state governors. They are responsible for the problems we face in the country. Remember when palliatives where given by the federal government to the states, what happened to it? Is not that FG didn’t appropriate items for distribution but wicked politicians hoarded to use for next election campaign.

It is for this reason I support parliamentary system of government not this current structure we run. It is for this reason I say that another enemy of the nation and its people besides the governors are the lawmakers who should give us a constitution that determines the framework in which government runs.

Please let’s hold our state governors responsible. Look at the state of most state roads. They are horrible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suffering Like In 1983-1985(disturbing Video) by fozapi(m): 11:45am On Jun 26, 2021
tutudesz
adakaboro8
nsiba
Markbrowny
RobbStark
owobokiri
richmond500
duro4chang
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suffering Like In 1983-1985(disturbing Video) by fozapi(m): 11:45am On Jun 26, 2021
7lives
Mastakija
Ekpeitit
SocialJustice
SmellingAnus
Siwisheswereesh
2elliot
SocialJustice
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suffering Like In 1983-1985(disturbing Video) by Gondonu: 11:46am On Jun 26, 2021
When they were telling the indomie generation that knew nothing about this unparalleled failure & tyrant called Buhari they thought it was a child play.

Imagine even the likes of Obj, Prof.Wole Soyinka, Sowore, Oby Ezekwesili, Festus Keyamo, Prof.Sagay, Fela Durotoye etc & people of the sophisticated region who knew and bear the brunt of his military reign's brutality are the one who foist this once rested catastrophe on a nation.Posterity will never forgive all of them.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suffering Like In 1983-1985(disturbing Video) by fozapi(m): 11:51am On Jun 26, 2021
Gondonu:
When they were telling the indomie generation that knew nothing about this unparalleled failure & tyrant called Buhari they thought it was a child play.

Imagine even the likes of Obj, Prof.Wole Soyinka, Sowore, Oby Ezekwesili, Festus Keyamo, Prof.Sagay, Fela Durotoye etc & people of the sophisticated region who knew and bear the brunt of his military reign's brutality are the one who foist this rested catastrophe on a nation.Posterity will never forgive all of them.

So true we have happy that they are alive to see what they caused
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suffering Like In 1983-1985(disturbing Video) by fozapi(m): 11:52am On Jun 26, 2021
Nigeriadondie:

No doubt, Buhari has failed miserably, but state governors are the ones responsible for the state of the nation. They receive huge monthly allocations besides revenues they generate, both domestic and foreign loans besides grants, aids or donor yet many have not implemented minimum wage and some even owing the old wage, owe pensioners, they fail to execute projects especially road networks, governors acts as emperors who determine the fate of local government and even deny this important tier of government the much needed funds for grassroot development.

They have large appointees like special assistants, senior special assistants useless ministries that perform duplicative functions, they borrow recklessly leaving the state in debts, loot state treasury when they serve their last tenure.

Nigerians make no mistake Buhari or the Federal government has failed. But we should not overlook the failure of state governors. They are responsible for the problems we face in the country. Remember when palliatives where given by the federal government to the states, what happened to it? Is not that FG didn’t appropriate items for distribution but wicked politicians hoarded to use for next election campaign.

It is for this reason I support parliamentary system of government not this current structure we run. It is for this reason I say that another enemy of the nation and its people besides the governors are the lawmakers who should give us a constitution that determines the framework in which government runs.

Please let’s hold our state governors responsible. Look at the state of most state roads. They are horrible.

Dude stop typing apc stories, we are talking of buhari here, blame is on buhari, remember how you people blamed Jonathan, even if a man's wife could not give Birth then he would blame Jonathan

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suffering Like In 1983-1985(disturbing Video) by Gondonu: 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2021
fozapi:
Almost all the Buhari sai baba zombies and apostles have seen the reality of the catastrophe they toyed with but alas, it is to late to make amends.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suffering Like In 1983-1985(disturbing Video) by fozapi(m): 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2021
Gondonu:
Almost all the Buhari sai baba zombies and apostles have seen the reality of the catastrophe they toyed with but alas, it is to late to make amends.

Lol very true

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suffering Like In 1983-1985(disturbing Video) by fozapi(m): 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2021
Buhari boys

Biodun556
Lastcall
Aboks
Gawu1
theFilmtric
Asidy
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suffering Like In 1983-1985(disturbing Video) by budaatum: 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2021
Nigeriadondie:

We would not listen to you of course because if we listen to you we will need to take responsibility for the conditions we find ourselves in and then would need to realise that only ourselves can save ourselves which would require that we get off our lazy asses and do something about it, but we would rather sit on our asses and blame it all on bubu just as we sit on our asses waiting for manna to fall from heaven.

Soon come, my people. I just hope we do not starve to death while we wait.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suffering Like In 1983-1985(disturbing Video) by IgweOfNnewi: 12:17pm On Jun 26, 2021
Gondonu:

Imagine even the likes of Obj, Prof.Wole Soyinka, Sowore, Oby Ezekwesili, Festus Keyamo, Prof.Sagay, Fela Durotoye etc & people of the sophisticated region who knew and bear the brunt of his military reign's brutality are the one who foist this rested catastrophe on a nation.Posterity will never forgive all of them.
You are beyond redemption
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suffering Like In 1983-1985(disturbing Video) by fozapi(m): 12:32pm On Jun 26, 2021
budaatum:

We would not listen to you of course because if we listen to you we will need to take responsibility for the conditions we find ourselves in and then would need to realise that only ourselves can save ourselves which would require that we get off our lazy asses and do something about it, but we would rather sit on our asses and blame it all on bubu just as we sit on our asses waiting for manna to fall from heaven.

Soon come, my people. I just hope we do not starve to death while we wait.

Go and sit down did governors also stop buhari as a military head of state in 1983 when there was mass suffering in the land, receive sense abeg

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suffering Like In 1983-1985(disturbing Video) by fozapi(m): 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
Onionbandit sarrki come and see how your darling buhari is making Nigerians suffer

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suffering Like In 1983-1985(disturbing Video) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
fozapi:

Biafranboys after you kill tafawa, ahmadu and ither great leader of north

I will continue to defend the unity of Nigeria

2022 watch what buhari will do to all you disgusting rebels
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suffering Like In 1983-1985(disturbing Video) by budaatum: 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2021
fozapi:

Go and sit down did governors also stop buhari as a military head of state in 1983 when there was mass suffering in the land, receive sense abeg

Where you there suffering in '83? Do you think the preceding governments had nothing to do with then as it does now, or you think you can waste years of ₦150 a barrel and things with be better at ₦50?

Buhari has 2 more years and then no more bubu. I'll see who you'd blame then, because, mark my words, Nigeria is not as bad as it would become and you will live long and be healthy enough to see it in Jesus Name Inshallah Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suffering Like In 1983-1985(disturbing Video) by htdot: 1:07pm On Jun 26, 2021
Nigeriadondie:

Is the state governors the ones responsible for inflation? You lots always trying to sound smart online but always ended up being ridiculous... his policies brought the hunger...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suffering Like In 1983-1985(disturbing Video) by Nigeriadondie: 1:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
htdot:

Is the state governors the ones responsible for inflation? You lots always trying to sound smart online but always ended up being ridiculous... his policies brought the hunger...
They have a part to play you who is smarter and less ridiculous
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suffering Like In 1983-1985(disturbing Video) by fozapi(m): 2:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
budaatum:

Where you there suffering in '83? Do you think the preceding governments had nothing to do with then as it does now, or you think you can waste years of ₦150 a barrel and things with be better at ₦50?

Buhari has 2 more years and then no more bubu. I'll see who you'd blame then, because, mark my words, Nigeria is not as bad as it would become and you will live long and be healthy enough to see it in Jesus Name Inshallah Amen.

Do you even hear yourself are you senselocked? Buhari already destroyed Nigeria it would take another 60yrs to recover from this damage, let it sink inside your gworo eating skull

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suffering Like In 1983-1985(disturbing Video) by ABeeC: 2:22pm On Jun 26, 2021
Buhari is a very useless and wicked man... Since last two weeks, na beg i dey beg to eat. Omo no work and food cost. I don tire for this life sef...abeg guys if una fit help me with anything, make una save a brother from starving.

Access bank

Thank you niaralanders
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suffering Like In 1983-1985(disturbing Video) by fozapi(m): 2:22pm On Jun 26, 2021
NorthRules9ja:

Biafranboys after you kill tafawa, ahmadu and ither great leader of north

I will continue to defend the unity of Nigeria

2022 watch what buhari will do to all you disgusting rebels

Close mouth Tafawa is a quota system man, you people killed ironsi and ironsi was bigger than, tafawa balewa and bello, buhari and all the northern leaders put together, he is even greater than your leader that died shakau. Lol
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suffering Like In 1983-1985(disturbing Video) by fozapi(m): 2:24pm On Jun 26, 2021
htdot:

Leave to those senselocked people they think we all have quota system brains

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suffering Like In 1983-1985(disturbing Video) by budaatum: 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2021
fozapi:

Do you even hear yourself are you senselocked? Buhari already destroyed Nigeria it would take another 60yra to recover from this damage, let it sink inside your gworo eating skull

Buhari did not destroy Nigeria. Only a person born yesterday or a brainless forgetful individual would think he has. You just need to go back a few years on this forum to Jonathan's time to see people saying he, Jonathan, destroyed Nigeria, and those of us who've lived long enough would even tell you how many screamed at Shagari destroying Nigeria.

That said, I don't think it would take 60 years to transform Nigeria, because I know deep down that you are not that useless nor irresponsible to not realise it is you, and my very self, who needs to get off our asses and transform Nigeria. You just need to have faith in your transformational abilities and that which abounds in your heart will become the reality you desire to see with your eyes.

Don't be lazy now, please.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suffering Like In 1983-1985(disturbing Video) by fozapi(m): 2:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
Come and see what your darling buhari have done Simplyleo
Ngeneukwenu
vedaxcool
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suffering Like In 1983-1985(disturbing Video) by fozapi(m): 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2021
budaatum:

Buhari did not destroy Nigeria. Only a person born yesterday or a brainless forgetful individual would think he has. You just need to go back a few years on this forum to Jonathan's time to see people saying he, Jonathan, destroyed Nigeria, and those of us who've lived long enough would even tell you how many screamed at Shagari destroying Nigeria.

That said, I don't think it would take 60 years to transform Nigeria, because I know deep down that you are not that useless nor irresponsible to not realise it is you, and my very self, who needs to get off our asses and transform Nigeria. You just need to have faith in your transformational abilities and that which abounds in your heart will become the reality you desire to see with your eyes.

Don't be lazy now, please.

Yes dollars was 500naira during goodluck regime, I say you are senselocked

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suffering Like In 1983-1985(disturbing Video) by SocialJustice: 2:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
fozapi:
7lives
Mastakija
Ekpeitit
SocialJustice
SmellingAnus
Siwisheswereesh
2elliot
SocialJustice
Lalasticlala please do something about fozapi. The rest of you he's also spamming please report him too. This has to stop.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suffering Like In 1983-1985(disturbing Video) by budaatum: 2:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
fozapi:

Yes dollars was 500naira during goodluck regime, I say you are senselocked

If you don't understand how ₦150 a barrel of crude oil affects naira to dollar I just hope you are not investing the little you might have.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suffering Like In 1983-1985(disturbing Video) by TooMuchStuff: 3:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
Thank God it's same RCCG that betrayed GEJ in 2015 because of their SON VP slot with a Demon Oga.

Same RCCG. Same shameful sad story.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Are Suffering Like In 1983-1985(disturbing Video) by fozapi(m): 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2021
SocialJustice:
Lalasticlala please do something about fozapi. The rest of you he's also spamming please report him too. This has to stop.

Lol how is it spamming? Do you even know the meaning? I Am calling your attention to a topic like I am calling Almaigaa now

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Why Jonathan Cannot Contest For President Again / Why The NDA Was Attacked – Femi Fani-kayode / Northern Minority Tribe Lady Expresses Opinion On 3 Major Tribes Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.