Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo (72690 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) / Troops Kill Several Terrorists Around Lake Chad, Recover Weapons (Video, Photos) / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Ambush, Kill Several ISWAP Fighters (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by Waterysperm: 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2021
So those Dane guns were recovered from ESN. Not even a single Ak47. Is it the same ESN so many boys for hood dey join like tomorrow no dey. Well, if spreading false news can make them sleep well at night, then good luck to them. But they should know this, ESN is getting stronger by the day. In few months time, they will understand.

2 Likes

Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by Omoslim26: 5:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
Tranquillity360:
If you are not a fool,you
would have join your Fg
to do that which you wish
so much.

Mmadu nzuzu.

How many times have you seen me talk about the yeye fg army.
While sensible Igbos are thinking of a negotiation btw the Fg army and the militant esn so that peace can reign in Igboland,you and your online strongmen will be here on a faceless forum where no one can track or catch you urging and calling for self destruction ��.
You no go die well
Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by Tranquillity360: 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2021
Omoslim26:

How many times have you seen me talk about the yeye fg army.
While sensible Igbos are thinking of a negotiation btw the Fg army and the militant esn so that peace can reign in Igboland,you are your online strongmen will be here on a faceless forum where no one can track or catch you urging and calling for self destruction ��.
You no go die well
Ablejesus26 Stop ranting as if you wish ESN well.

I want to see you in action with your Nigeria army uniform,go do that you so much wish ESN.

You will soon die well well.

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by Wtkdesigns: 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
WTK Architects: Architectural Design(Classical designs and Contemporary designs), Construction Of Building, interior Design, structural Design, 3d realistic renders, 3d Animation Walkthrough

- Duplex designs
- Boungalow Designs
- Flat / Apartment design
- Office complex designs
- Hospital design
- Hotel Design
- church and Mosque designs

Call or whatsapp 08096365063

CHECK FOR MORE HERE

https://www.nairaland.com/5642995/bungalow-design-affordable-price-call/27#102674650

https://www.nairaland.com/5511768/architectural-design-interior-exterior-plans/40#102674647

https://www.nairaland.com/5571604/architectural-drawings-interior-exterior-construction/18#102671037

https://www.nairaland.com/5618812/photorealistic-architectural-rendering-both-interiors/20#102671049

https://www.nairaland.com/5638601/architectural-designs-duplex-boungalow-affordable/25#102671161

1 Share

Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by joinnow: 5:36pm On Jun 26, 2021
CilicMarin:
Many suspected members of the Eastern Security Network (ESN), the militia wing of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra (IPOB) group, were on Friday killed during raids of their camps in Imo State by police operatives.

The raid, which took place at Atta, Izombe and Ideato North areas of the state, was said to have commenced around 4am on Friday.

The Nation gathered operatives of the Intelligence Response Squad (IRT), Special Tactical Squad (STS), Anti-Kidnapping Unit (AKU) and other special forces carried out the operation and completely overran three camps allegedly belonging to IPOB/ESN.

Sources told The Nation that a commander of the group, who was earlier arrested, led operatives to the camps where several weapons, stolen vehicles, explosives, gun powders, charms, weed, ammunition, hard drugs and the group’s flags were recovered.

Although the number of suspects killed were not specified, a source privy to the operation said many were neutralised inside the forest during gun battles.

He said six of the suspects were apprehended and were currently aiding police investigation.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/police-kill-several-ipob-esn-members-overrun-three-camps-in-imo/amp/

lalasticlala Mynd44

this is local hunter joor
the ESN ONLINE USES BETTER WEAPON

Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by budusky05(m): 5:40pm On Jun 26, 2021
That gun resemble fulani headsmen gun na
Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by Torosk1(m): 5:40pm On Jun 26, 2021
I hope they're not killing innocent people
Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by Masturbator2020: 5:41pm On Jun 26, 2021
Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by Omoslim26: 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Ablejesus26 Stop ranting as if you wish ESN well.

I want to see you in action with your Nigeria army uniform,go do that you so much wish ESN.

You will soon die well well.

I don't wish them well bcus they have chosen the path that brings problems into Igboland for the personal struggle of their occult leader.
Now we have the evil Fg army carrying out brutality in the SE bcus one scammer brought his militant group into the land.
If they don't seize fire and embrace peace as called by the Ohaneze,or take their fight directly to Aso rock or Sambisa forest to slug it out with the fg army,the destruction of God shall come upon their camp.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by izubext007: 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
Nal for Igbo land unal dey get power ,,,,.... See sharp guns wey unal dey use for east...... If nal north unal go dey use dead guns ............ Igbis wake up against this oppression in disguise.
Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by francis5051: 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
Juliusmalema:
One thing is certain and the fact is the souls that perished in Imo state these few days of the onslaught is totally uncountable, infact out of number.

The number of Imolites languishing in different cells and transferred to different prisons outside the state is another number..

Now who is losing?

It is under Nnamdi kanu that I have seen a freedom fighter whose life is more important to him than the people he said he is fighting for.

Ordinary python dance he disappeared into thin air and re-appeared to mourn his dog whose life is more important than all Igbos combined.

Let me remind the terrorists that Biafra is dead and buried in dustbin of history....nailed Coffin.

For those saying biafra will come, let me shock you all biafra has already come but no longer of this earth but in heaven.

Any day you die that will be the day your own biafra will come.

So I don't mourn any Ipob member because they are already in their biafra in heaven.
u re just a chest beating hater just laughing at u sha...
Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by Patrioticman007(m): 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2021
CilicMarin:
No wonder Nnamdi Cownu is very calm and obedient now...

He was even praising Buhari the other day...

There is time for everything indeed...

Their members are now being picked like beans..

The dotians are only experts in chest beating.

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2021
Nigerians will be more glad to hear that killer herdsmen are brought to book in like manner.
Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by Realtalk20: 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2021
[s]
Juliusmalema:
One thing is certain and the fact is the souls that perished in Imo state these few days of the onslaught is totally uncountable, infact out of number.

The number of Imolites languishing in different cells and transferred to different prisons outside the state is another number..

Now who is losing?

It is under Nnamdi kanu that I have seen a freedom fighter whose life is more important to him than the people he said he is fighting for.

Ordinary python dance he disappeared into thin air and re-appeared to mourn his dog whose life is more important than all Igbos combined.

Let me remind the terrorists that Biafra is dead and buried in dustbin of history....nailed Coffin.

For those saying biafra will come, let me shock you all biafra has already come but no longer of this earth but in heaven.

Any day you die that will be the day your own biafra will come.

So I don't mourn any Ipob member because they are already in their biafra in heaven.
[/s]

Lies I hav friends living there none of this is happening

Stop being like the government spreading lies

Show us pics
Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by Realtalk20: 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Big fat lie from the pit of hell.
Show us pictures of the camp and prove me wrong.

That's the funny thing where is the pics of dead bodies killed
Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by merits(m): 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
CilicMarin:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/police-kill-several-ipob-esn-members-overrun-three-camps-in-imo/amp/
Which day this super cops will raid BH, banditry and fulani herds men camp?this raid is one sided abeg.
Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by discusant: 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
CilicMarin:

Your Buhari has now created IDP Camps in Ohafia, Abia state. Guess he and all of you are happy with that phenomenon that is known in the north.

IPOB is not a terrorist organization.
Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by Kuginzi: 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
Lamidi KANU is a fraudulent fellow, a fraudster parading as an Angel

2 Likes

Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by yommen: 5:47pm On Jun 26, 2021
CilicMarin:

How I wish this kind of effort can be directed towards killer Fulani herdsmen and boko haram, who even made attempt to take over a whole naval base.
Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by SecretReporter(f): 5:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
So you mean this is the gun ESN has been using ?
Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by colestephan86: 5:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
Simplyleo:
If what the social media version of these onion thieves is anything to go by, I think the ugm should have metamorphosed into the world strongest fighting group by now.

But I don't understand how they suddenly become fugitives being picked one after the other like piglets.

Or are they waiting for their reserve military forces from US Russia UK Germany etc?

Most likely, lamidi cownu and other world leaders are yet to reach agreement on some critical issues. cheesy

This is exactly what the president meant by dot in a circle, when the fight start there will be no where to run, cos all boarder states will reject them.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by Marpol2021(m): 5:48pm On Jun 26, 2021

Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
I smell lies walahitalahi

Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by Kuginzi: 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2021
Simplyleo:
If what the social media version of these onion thieves is anything to go by, I think the ugm should have metamorphosed into the world strongest fighting group by now.

But I don't understand how they suddenly become fugitives being picked one after the other like piglets.

Or are they waiting for their reserve military forces from US Russia UK Germany etc?

Most likely, lamidi cownu and other world leaders are yet to reach agreement on some critical issues. cheesy

This type of comment can cause high B.P to some Igbos/ESN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by mrkia(m): 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2021
Could we say that that away man has ran out of tactics?!

Duno jare..lol
Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by Tomilola360: 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2021
Good news.

But when boko or herdsmen show now una go dey impotent. And that's a sad news.
Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by discusant: 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2021
A president Buhari who was brought to preside over Nigeria for good is now creating IDP Camps in the north and south of Nigeria.

His zombies in the armed forces can’t ask questions as they attack and kill innocent civilians, create new IDP Camps all over the country.
Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2021
Ans what of Boko Karam trying to take Airforce base in Kaduna.. I think they deserve same treatment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Rivers Named After Lord Lewis Vernon Harcourt / Soldier Edobor Celebrates His Birthday At The Battlefield / Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.