Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

I Just Saw Another Paedophile Lurking - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Just Saw Another Paedophile Lurking (511 Views)

Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) / Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) / Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Saw Another Paedophile Lurking by Kingsean(m): 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2021
This man was stroking his pen right in front of my house and people in the environment never noticed it. I later discovered that there was an 8yr old girl there washing plates downstairs. He was trying to get her attention and was even seen at a point calling her. I had to send someone to ward him off. Horrible! This happened at 10am today. Watch through the link
Mods pls I want this to reach the front page

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrQdltcd2pQ
Re: I Just Saw Another Paedophile Lurking by richeeyo(m): 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2021
Most of them dey get sick lookin dick
We wa we carry no dey misbehave
Re: I Just Saw Another Paedophile Lurking by Righteousness2(m): 1:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
What a world! What a Life..
This is the raw definition of Spiritual and Physical Abnormally...

Lord Have Mercy on this Earth.
Re: I Just Saw Another Paedophile Lurking by DDDEnterprises: 1:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
God guard and protect our girls
Re: I Just Saw Another Paedophile Lurking by Ruthy12302: 1:56pm On Jun 26, 2021
I am a new member of this wonderful community, I have been a passive member but I decided to be a full member today, to all my tech brothers and sisters, I need your help and solution, I realized that when ever I make a comment , mostly investment comments and I also include a link on YouTube, my comments does not stays, it disappears, comments in general, please what must I do to make my comments stays, please your suggestion is needed, thanks.
Re: I Just Saw Another Paedophile Lurking by Kingsean(m): 2:33pm On Jun 26, 2021
Ruthy12302:
I am a new member of this wonderful community, I have been a passive member but I decided to be a full member today, to all my tech brothers and sisters, I need your help and solution, I realized that when ever I make a comment , mostly investment comments and I also include a link on YouTube, my comments does not stays, it disappears, comments in general, please what must I do to make my comments stays, please your suggestion is needed, thanks.

Read the rules and regulations of nairaland then you'd understand why
Re: I Just Saw Another Paedophile Lurking by Kingsean(m): 11:38pm On Jun 26, 2021
Re: I Just Saw Another Paedophile Lurking by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 27, 2021
Hm...

This reminds me of my secondary school days.

My secondary school was an all girls school and it was along keffi road. So, to get there by normal route, we have to go through awolowo road where my house was and it was a very long journey. so, we normally take a short cut through Norman Williams street which leads to a very narrow path. Behind a fence on this narrow path is my school and that is where one man was always standing to stroke his p.

Luckily for us, we were always going in group, so he never got the chance to harrass anyone. Any time we got close to him (the road was so narrow) we'll run and scream until we got to the other end of the path.

That man did that everyday. In fact, till I passed out from that school, he was always there doing that nonsense.

What does that mean?
Could be a curse or something?

(1) (Reply)

Watch As Mother Of 14 Year Old Girl Killed During Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos C / Armed Robber Calls The Police On His Fellow Armed Robbers / Gunmen Burn Down Police Resident In Imo, Two Police Officers Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.