Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

More Updates On Chidinma Story - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / More Updates On Chidinma Story (672 Views)

Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' / CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Updates On Chidinma Story by GetItRightniger(f): 1:41pm On Jun 26, 2021
Brenda's boyfriend (Yes, Boyfriend) is related to Chidimma... in fact, her paternal uncle - Izu.
Izu and Brenda have been going out since she was employed at NNPC, and they're really in love.
Usifo is the only one standing in their way, as they planned to get married after the divorce.
Yes, Brenda and Usifo's marriage had been in tatters for some years, hence their decision to live apart.
Meanwhile, Izu have been footing the University and pocket money bills for Chidimma, since she got admission to UniLag, as his senior brother (Chidimma's father couldn't afford her welfare).

Brenda needed a good evidence of cheating in their marriage, in other to push through a quick divorce.
Izu volunteered to use Chidimma, and arrange a setup relationship between her and Usifo.
At first, Chidimma refused to go along with this plot, until he threatened to withdraw his financial support, and ensure she's sacked from UniLag.

Chidimma reluctantly agreed, and a chance meeting was arranged at a big party, in honour of one of Izu's wealthy clients in Banana Island, in January.
Usifo fell for the pretty damsel, and started dating her. Read more on https://instagram.com/getitrightnaija?utm_medium=copy_link

Re: More Updates On Chidinma Story by macrodata(m): 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2021
This is the most confusing story I ever read. It's worse than maths. Kindly share her socha mida handu lemme see somtee.

1 Like

Re: More Updates On Chidinma Story by Cossybob(m): 3:54pm On Jun 26, 2021
macrodata:
This is the most confusing story I ever read. It's worse than maths. Kindly share her socha mida handu lemme see somtee.
cheesy cheesy I thought I was the only one in this set up.
Who is Chidinma and who is Chioma I'm just confused with these duo undecided

1 Like

Re: More Updates On Chidinma Story by macrodata(m): 9:11pm On Jun 26, 2021
Cossybob:

cheesy cheesy I thought I was the only one in this set up.
Who is Chidinma and who is Chioma I'm just confused with these duo undecided
The only thing I'm interested in is finding her social media handle so I can find out more on the story.

(1) (Reply)

Wicked FRSC Nigeria Officer Brutalizes House Help / See The Terrifying Moment A Man Jumped Into A Tank To Save A Female Zoo Attendan / Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife With Sledgehammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.