Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

TB Joshua's Funeral Details Released By Synagogue Church (Photo) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua's Funeral Details Released By Synagogue Church (Photo) (83498 Views)

Joyous Man Dances Uncontrollably In Church (Photo, Video) / RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua's Funeral Details Released By Synagogue Church (Photo) by edoairways: 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2021
Fredmatic:

So in ur mind realising prophecy vie the media is an advert? So avert for people to come to his church or what?
Annoiting does not need advert, it advertised itself
There is no anoiting in that church. That prophet practices wizardry. He sells bracelets and anoiting water to his members. Here is a testimony by a lady who confirmed my assertion. This video was recorded before his death
https://fb.watch/6glq9ZRdp5/

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Funeral Details Released By Synagogue Church (Photo) by edoairways: 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2021
Fredmatic:

My friend don't be blind with ignorance and jealousy. Quit already
Don't be blind by fake prophecies and good deeds. Here is another testifier in the link below
https://fb.watch/6glq9ZRdp5/. If you are not convinced, go on a fast to get deeper revelations from God himself.
Re: TB Joshua's Funeral Details Released By Synagogue Church (Photo) by hstar: 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2021
mindtricks:

Heyaa, so sorry for your loss.
The lord comfort you.
Thanks boss
Re: TB Joshua's Funeral Details Released By Synagogue Church (Photo) by mindtricks: 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
jieta:
Just imagine during the service of song he just woke up. How will the crowd behave?

Anything can happen, especially for a holy prophet like him.
It will be a sweet sight to behold.
Re: TB Joshua's Funeral Details Released By Synagogue Church (Photo) by OKEMKPI: 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2021
My first contact with u was thru Emmanuel Tv was in 2012,I did not just received a healing from an aliment that tormented my life for over 7 years,u changed my mind set about life generally.
Since 2012 till date,the impact u played in my life is priceless.
Keep resting in the lord God's general
Re: TB Joshua's Funeral Details Released By Synagogue Church (Photo) by Zepros29(m): 8:21pm On Jun 27, 2021
TB Joshua has gone to be with THE CREATOR just after finishing his assignment. His works/good deeds will forever speak for him and remain in the sands of time.

Though you have gone but your spirit is still alive with us. Your words of truth/wisdom will forever remain in us; guiding us from this wicked world.

Rest in peace my brother, father and mentor.

My heartfelt condolences to the prophet's family and church faithfuls.
Re: TB Joshua's Funeral Details Released By Synagogue Church (Photo) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2021
edoairways:

So you aren't aware that he did many adverts back then in the 1990's. Indeed many Nigerians easily forget things. So you couldn't decode those prophecy fulfillment via the media outlets? Why do you think some prophets realases prophecies?

He never did any advert in the 90s. In the 90s he was poor using Nigerian fairly used Volkswagen Santana. The old site had no signpost. The present church built with wood and local wooden bench was not rich. It was late Kola Olawuyi and other media houses that advertised him with their negative reports on him. Whites have not started coming as at that time.
Re: TB Joshua's Funeral Details Released By Synagogue Church (Photo) by Femmyfestus: 2:05pm On Jul 06, 2021
Righteousness2:

There is time for Everything under the Earth.
A Time to be born and a time to Die.

This is one of his last words on the day he died

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle / Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess / Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.