Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Racksterli: Scammed Investors Want Davido, Rema, Williams Uchemba Arrested - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Racksterli: Scammed Investors Want Davido, Rema, Williams Uchemba Arrested (56936 Views)

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / Davido, Rema, Others Can Be Sued For Promoting Fraudulent Brands - Olajengbesi / Daddy Gone Buy You Anything You Want" Davido Says To His Daughter Hailey -Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Racksterli: Scammed Investors Want Davido, Rema, Williams Uchemba Arrested by Justinlean02(m): 3:43pm On Jun 26, 2021
Ok
Re: Racksterli: Scammed Investors Want Davido, Rema, Williams Uchemba Arrested by Enyimbamercedes: 3:43pm On Jun 26, 2021
Lol!

So do we call for the arrest of Adebola Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Chude Jideonwo, JJ Omojuwa, Wole Soyinka, Atiku Abubakar who advertised a bigger fraud and sold him as the solution to Nigeria’s problems.

Scammed Nigerians call for the arrest of everybody who sold us an ineffective buffoon. Carry your losses and sit down

9 Likes

Re: Racksterli: Scammed Investors Want Davido, Rema, Williams Uchemba Arrested by winterfell007(m): 3:43pm On Jun 26, 2021
They all should be arrested for endorsing a fraudulent company. Anyway i don't trust the Nigerian Police to do the needful. undecided undecided
Re: Racksterli: Scammed Investors Want Davido, Rema, Williams Uchemba Arrested by MarketDispatch: 3:44pm On Jun 26, 2021
lol
Re: Racksterli: Scammed Investors Want Davido, Rema, Williams Uchemba Arrested by 22o62021: 3:44pm On Jun 26, 2021
Wetin my eye see for CSC department unborn today shock me oo
Re: Racksterli: Scammed Investors Want Davido, Rema, Williams Uchemba Arrested by julitoch: 3:44pm On Jun 26, 2021
How would they know that it will crash, it was a contract job and they played their role
Re: Racksterli: Scammed Investors Want Davido, Rema, Williams Uchemba Arrested by Mummyfour(f): 3:44pm On Jun 26, 2021
The new ponzi on board is club £6340. They say it is a peer to peer kind of esusu contribution scheme.
My people don't invest in it.
They come with different names, but they are all the same.
One of them duoed about 500 people that contributed 7k and disappeared into thin air
Please guys be guided.
The annoying thing is that in their group chat, they use religion, Christianity to convince the gullible victims or prospects tgat they are genuine

3 Likes

Re: Racksterli: Scammed Investors Want Davido, Rema, Williams Uchemba Arrested by Kennyking1234: 3:44pm On Jun 26, 2021
D
Re: Racksterli: Scammed Investors Want Davido, Rema, Williams Uchemba Arrested by Nuelito: 3:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
See eeh...there is no shortcut to success..always follow the right path and you will never regret it in life.

2 Likes

Re: Racksterli: Scammed Investors Want Davido, Rema, Williams Uchemba Arrested by Unigrad: 3:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
Mind what you invest in, people want to make money by any means.

1 Like

Re: Racksterli: Scammed Investors Want Davido, Rema, Williams Uchemba Arrested by Justinlean02(m): 3:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Make them shut up.

Arrest wetin......who loose guard....go fall mugu...and them go maga am
guy no be like that always
Re: Racksterli: Scammed Investors Want Davido, Rema, Williams Uchemba Arrested by Ruthy12302: 3:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
I am a new member of this wonderful community, I have been a passive member but I decided to be a full member today, to all my tech brothers and sisters, I need your help and solution, I realized that when ever I make a comment , mostly investment comments and I also include a link on YouTube, my comments does not stays, it disappears, comments in general, please what must I do to make my comments stays on YouTube, please your suggestion is needed, thanks.
Re: Racksterli: Scammed Investors Want Davido, Rema, Williams Uchemba Arrested by dozymars(m): 3:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
Any investment that says 'Bring Money', run away from it.

The quiet investments are the real ones and no one should tell you to bring money.

When it involves Bring Money, Avoid IT.

To flourish in any investment, you need to study how it works. I mean study and learn the technicalities, and this takes time. It could take months or years to understand and with little sacrifice. There is no short cut it.

Other than the above, then you are in for a scam.

3 Likes

Re: Racksterli: Scammed Investors Want Davido, Rema, Williams Uchemba Arrested by medropoly(m): 3:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
Most of this Ponzi scam scheme that are defrauding so many Nigerian are being promoted by so-called celebrities in Nigeria. Let's us not keep blaming the president for every thing in Nigeria. Some problem are caused by Ourselves.
To me most of this celebrities are internet fraudsters, you will hear that one Instagram comedian, or musician has blown under 6 months in the industry. "Just like that"

3 Likes

Re: Racksterli: Scammed Investors Want Davido, Rema, Williams Uchemba Arrested by anselm791(m): 3:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
The people who invested should be arrested instead for being foolish.

1 Like

Re: Racksterli: Scammed Investors Want Davido, Rema, Williams Uchemba Arrested by RPG2020(m): 3:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
Hattbricker:
why would a prominent musician /influencer promote scam to the masses?

So to get paid to do advertisement na crime
Re: Racksterli: Scammed Investors Want Davido, Rema, Williams Uchemba Arrested by anselm791(m): 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
Hattbricker:
I support this, they should be arrested!!!
clown
Re: Racksterli: Scammed Investors Want Davido, Rema, Williams Uchemba Arrested by PlanktonX: 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
Cutehector:
Lmao.. You want davido arrested? Lmao. Nigerians are funny.

Why not?

That is the meaning of endorsement, Endorsement means I support it.

Mayweather did same to a fake crypto coin once and make to cough out millions of dollars.

Same way I feel sorry for some investors who buy properties just because one actor endorsed it. Abeg, what's the correlation?

Actors can't see beyond the scripts while the goons players have other motives.

Do your own due diligence before jumping the rope... a simple advice from once a victim.

5 Likes

Re: Racksterli: Scammed Investors Want Davido, Rema, Williams Uchemba Arrested by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 26, 2021
d guy just needs to say he is fronting for them......
Re: Racksterli: Scammed Investors Want Davido, Rema, Williams Uchemba Arrested by Sicilyjoe: 3:50pm On Jun 26, 2021
RPG2020:

So to get paid to do advertisement na crime

To do advertisement for fraud and scammers, they should be arrested am sure they are part of the fraud by percentage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racksterli: Scammed Investors Want Davido, Rema, Williams Uchemba Arrested by BanevsJoker(m): 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
This Uchemba guy always in the news for scam-related issues. I remember the UN youth ambassador debacle.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racksterli: Scammed Investors Want Davido, Rema, Williams Uchemba Arrested by Taich(m): 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
Sysdatek:
Na only foool go invest money for something cause of musician endorsement
undecided
Nigerians run into ponzi cause of greed and park their brain one side while doing so.

When the scheme collapses they suddenly start using their brain and looking for who to hold.
Stupid
E.g MBA thread back then. If you there voice concerns you will get 20 mentions in 10 mins.
Today they are running from one lawyer to another while their savior maxwell sips pina colada abroad

The funny thing is that we don't learn, go to Instagram a good number of similar ponzi are advertising promising heaven on earth as ROI, I asked what are you guys into? They came up as always bogus forex,real estate and oil and gas portfolios. Another one will crash within 2 months.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Racksterli: Scammed Investors Want Davido, Rema, Williams Uchemba Arrested by alingo2013(m): 3:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
Hattbricker:
why would a prominent musician /influencer promote scam to the masses?

He was paid to advertise just like how coke use footballer to advertise diabetes

3 Likes

Re: Racksterli: Scammed Investors Want Davido, Rema, Williams Uchemba Arrested by udemzyudex(m): 3:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
So people still dey mumu for this country despite wetin Buhari don use their eyes see?

Na wa ooo
Re: Racksterli: Scammed Investors Want Davido, Rema, Williams Uchemba Arrested by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 26, 2021
Taich:

The funny thing is that we don't learn, go to Instagram a good number of similar ponzi are advertising promising heaven on earth as ROI, I asked what are you guys into? They came up as always bogus forex,real estate and oil and gas portfolios. Another one will crash within 2 months.

Stale line@ bolded but empty head gobble it
Re: Racksterli: Scammed Investors Want Davido, Rema, Williams Uchemba Arrested by Julianaa: 3:56pm On Jun 26, 2021
Davido will advertise anything for money, even if it has scam written all over it

2 Likes

Re: Racksterli: Scammed Investors Want Davido, Rema, Williams Uchemba Arrested by Gjmff: 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2021
Oh
Re: Racksterli: Scammed Investors Want Davido, Rema, Williams Uchemba Arrested by Cutehector(m): 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2021
PlanktonX:

Why not?

That is the meaning of endorsement, Endorsement means I support it.

Mayweather did same to a fake crypto coin once and make to cough out millions of dollars.

Same way I feel sorry for some investors who buy properties just because one actor endorsed it. Abeg, what's the correlation?

Actors can't see beyond the scripts while the goons players have other motives.

Do your own due diligence before jumping the rope... a simple advice from once a victim.
oya go arrest davido na..yen yen yen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Okoye's 'kissing' Pic Got Fans Talking / Wizkid Now Charges 100M For A Show - Skiibii Reveals / Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.