Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,609 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted (4501 Views)

Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted / PES Mobile For Android/ios: Let's Meet And Discuss / Psp/ps Vita/android/ios/switch/3ds/shield Consoles Gaming Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2021

THIS IS OUR ONLY ACCOUNT ON NIARALAND @uncharted56 DON'T ALLOW ANYONE TO TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ESCROW OR PROPER VERIFICATION!!!

OUR CONTACTS:

08179199863 (whatsapp and telegram only)

tochy@cyberservices.com (email)

[i]

Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 26, 2021
How to jailbreak your ps4
Method 1

Step 1
Go to settings menu on your ps4

Step 2
Go to automatic downloads and turn everything there off, make sure that every checkbox is empty and go back

Step 3
Go to your browser press option on your ps4 controller and select "clear cookies", click okay then select "clear website data"

Step 4
Turn on your mobile hotspot on your andriod phone

Step 5

Go back to settings on your ps4, go network and select setup internet connection, select your wifi hotspot and put your password if it has one

Step 6
Go into your browser and type
Type all of them together, I spaced it out because of niaraland spam bot
https :// darkmoddervc. github. io / PS4JB

It should show caching status allow it to reach 100%, once it it reaches 100% and writes page cached successfully go back settings > network then select to remove the checkbox on "connect to internet" and turn off your mobile hotspot

Step 7

Go back to your browser use R2 to go back to that page and select
"exploit +hen" it should load the jailbreak you will see it on your notifications, now everytime you want to jailbreak just go to browser and select "exploit +hen"

note: this method can be used with any other link apart from darkmodder, if find another exploit just simply type the link into your ps4 browser, select your firmware and allow it load [i][/i]

3 Likes

Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by taurusdude0(m): 6:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
Nice one bro
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
taurusdude0:
Nice one bro
always glad to help

1 Like

Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by dmltoyin(m): 5:17am On Jul 01, 2021
How can I identify a jailbreak console. Thanks
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Parachoko: 9:42am On Jul 01, 2021
Uncharted56:
Hello fellow gamers of niaraland, what a nice day we are having smiley I'm making a separate thread for this because I have been recieving so many messages on how to jailbreak ps4, also i noticed people are charging money to jailbreak consoles I support the hustle but also noticed they charge more than alot for exploits that wasnt't even codded, updated or managed by them so today if you want to jailbreak your ps4 or you are looking for updates on a more stable jailbreak for your firmware you can always come to this thread and check, I will also be posting diffrent methods with steps on how to jailbreak your ps4, anyone that will work for you .
also I will be posting screenshots of messages and tweets from the developers of these jailbreaks so you can know when a jailbreak for a particular firmware version is releasing.

feel free to follow me on Twitter @tochyodikwa if you use VPN wink

ALSO NOTE: if you wish to jailbreak your console in future do not update your firmware version for any reason or use game CDs that were released recently ( mid 2020 and 2021), you have to be patient

FAQs:

[1] why do I need to jailbreak my console?

Ans; jailbreaking your console opens a backdoor that allows you to install package (pkg) games into your ps4, these games are not different from what people sell in disc they are infact better because most of these pkg games are bug free and some come with updates and DLC's

[2] can I play online with a hacked ps4?

Ans: No, you can't play online games like fortnite, warzone with a hacked ps4

[3] can I use my hacked ps4 to connect to the internet?

Ans: yes you can use your hacked ps4 to connect to the internet and even browse with it and watch things like youtube and the rest, but you have to make sure automatic updates for both the games and ps4 system is turned off so you don't run into trouble with it

[4] is the hack reversible?

Ans: yes the hack is totally reversible

[5] can I sign into PSN using my hacked ps4?
Ans: No, because PSN requires you to be on the latest firmware version in order to be signed in, spoofing it might work but is only recommended if you want to play games that have not been backported for your firmware

[6] how to do I get pkg files?

Ans: you can contact us if you want to buy pkg game bundles, they are cheaper and installation is easy and fast so long as your ps4 is hacked
After jailbreaking, if person wan reverse back the jailbreaking, shey a the games person don instal go still dey on the PlayStation?
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 01, 2021
Parachoko:
After jailbreaking, if person wan reverse back the jailbreaking, shey a the games person don instal go still dey on the PlayStation?
they will but some things are involved here, either that you will be required to update the game to play or playstation might read it as corrupted files since fpkg games are usually backported, also you will need a higher firmware version to play the games with PSN either way I won't recommend using pkg games with PSN as errors are bound to happen, maybe it might work out for you
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 01, 2021
dmltoyin:
How can I identify a jailbreak console. Thanks
go to the browser or user guide if it loads any page offline for cracking ps4 like in the images below then it can be jailbreaked, or someone had recently used an exploit on it or sometimes if you go to network settings and see numbers in the DNS settings

Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by iamoyindamola(m): 5:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
Uncharted56:
go to the browser or user guide if it loads any page offline for cracking ps4 like in the images below then it can be jailbreaked, or someone had recently used an exploit on it or sometimes if you go to network settings and see numbers in the DNS settings
Do you know when jailbreak will be out for 8.03
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 02, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Do you know when jailbreak will be out for 8.03
In about a month or 2, although I'm not very sure but whenever it releases I will update the thread with details about it
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by iamoyindamola(m): 9:57am On Jul 02, 2021
Uncharted56:
In about a month or 2, although I'm not very sure but whenever it releases I will update the thread with details about it
Thanks
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Realteeyee123(m): 10:25am On Jul 02, 2021
What is the best Jailbreak out there e.g Darkmodder, hen , e.t.c which is the most stable version
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 02, 2021
Realteeyee123:
What is the best Jailbreak out there e.g Darkmodder, hen , e.t.c which is the most stable version
I can't say for sure because everything depends on your firmware version and the model of your ps4 but I've found Al Azif and darkmoddervc host to be a bit more stable than others since they are the ones that work on the jailbreak mainly, but you can try nightking host, if you want to find the website url just type it in Google
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Kessyboy1: 11:31am On Jul 02, 2021
What about PS4 pro... Running on 8.5
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Realteeyee123(m): 11:32am On Jul 02, 2021
Uncharted56:
I can't say for sure because everything depends on your firmware version and the model of your ps4 but I've found Al Azif and darkmoddervc host to be a bit more stable than others since they are the ones that work on the jailbreak mainly, but you can try nightking host, if you want to find the website url just type it in Google

My version is 6.72 Sir
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 02, 2021
Realteeyee123:

My version is 6.72 Sir
yours is easy then, follow the steps in this thread on how to jailbreak your console
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by gclef10(m): 12:21am On Jul 03, 2021
How do one get games after jailbreaking?
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 03, 2021
gclef10:
feel free to patronize me https://www.nairaland.com/6352892/jailbreak-ps4-get-games-very
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by niceeric(m): 10:23am On Jul 28, 2021
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by becky39000(m): 10:44am On Jul 28, 2021
gclef10:

https://chat. whatsapp.com/CD2yit5ZEYvGgDon8OciRV
WhatsApp group link for
Lagos Ps4 Free Pkg Games Exchange
Please close the space between chat. & whatsApp.com

You can always download online if you have the data.
Or copy from another person, depending on your rapor with the person.
Some will ask you to pay, some share free of charge.

1 Like

Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by bigiyaro(m): 10:39am On Aug 29, 2021
Can the last of us part 1and 2 play on hacked version of 6.72 firmware?
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by iamoyindamola(m): 11:57am On Aug 29, 2021
bigiyaro:
Can the last of us part 1and 2 play on hacked version of 6.72 firmware?
Yes
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by becky39000(m): 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2021
Upcoming entry point vulnerability discovered for Firmware 8.52 & below via PsNow app.

Waiting 2 see how it goes lol grin
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by iamoyindamola(m): 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2021
becky39000:
Upcoming entry point vulnerability discovered for Firmware 8.52 & below via PsNow app.

Waiting 2 see how it goes lol grin
Link
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by becky39000(m): 10:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
iamoyindamola:
Link
Twitter
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by jgodliving: 8:20pm On Aug 30, 2021
Any link on how to jailbreak ps4 8.52. Pls help a brother
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by becky39000(m): 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
jgodliving:
Any link on how to jailbreak ps4 8.52. Pls help a brother

No jailbreak is out for that yet.
A vulnerability has been discovered though!!!
But hopefully in the nearest future.

For now don't update ur console!
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by jgodliving: 8:45pm On Aug 30, 2021
becky39000:

No jailbreak is out for that yet.
A vulnerability has been discovered though!!!
But hopefully in the nearest future.

For now don't update ur console!

Thanks bro.

Is there a way I can add debugging tools or package installer on the ps4 8.52
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by becky39000(m): 8:47pm On Aug 30, 2021
jgodliving:

Thanks bro.

Is there a way I can add debugging tools or package installer on the ps4 8.52

Nope!!!

Not until there's a fully working exploit.
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by bigiyaro(m): 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Yes
pls how can I get it? Am in abuja.
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by iamoyindamola(m): 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2021
bigiyaro:
Ask around
I'm not a seller
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2021
bigiyaro:
jailbreak for your firmware version is not out yet, but be patient once it comes out I will update the thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brand New Steam Deck 512 Gb / Selling Brand New FIFA 2013 For Xbox & PS3 For N11,000 / Best Offline Android Games To Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.