Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,279 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Nigeria Should Legalize Gun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Should Legalize Gun (271 Views)

Why Tinubu Should Legalize Pidgin English as Nigeria's Official Language / Igbos Determine Fate of Igbo Fed. Lawmakers Over Recall, Ask PMB to Legalize Gun / Cattle Ranching: Nigeria Should Learn From Ghana – MURIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Should Legalize Gun by Obc1234(m): 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2021
All the Democratic peaceful countries in the world legalized gun why can't we do it here?

Re: Nigeria Should Legalize Gun by MITCHELL96: 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2021
In Nigeria ?? undecided OP you get sense so ? undecided

If they legalise Guns, don't you know Murder, Robbery, Rape And all other bad things will increase ? See what bandits and the rest of them are doing now, your government can't even control it, talkless of when they legalise gun, If you get gun now, and better hunger wire you one day for house, won't you use it to either rob or find somebody to extort money or valuables from ? Reason with your 6 Bro undecided
Re: Nigeria Should Legalize Gun by Obc1234(m): 5:09pm On Jun 26, 2021
[uote author=MITCHELL96 post=103117032]In Nigeria ?? undecided OP you get sense so ? undecided

If they legalise Guns, don't you know Murder, Robbery, Rape And all other bad things will increase ? See what bandits and the rest of them are doing now, your government can't even control it, talkless of when they legalise gun, If you get gun now, and better hunger wire you one day for house,
won't you use it to either rob or find somebody to extort money or valuables from ? Reason with your 6 Bro undecided[/quote]
So there is no robbery ,killing now that Guns are not legalize,if Gun is legalized nobody will dare come to kill because they know you have guns nobody will even dare to steal from you, Canada, uk that legalized gun who is more peaceful
Re: Nigeria Should Legalize Gun by MITCHELL96: 5:13pm On Jun 26, 2021
Obc1234:
[uote author=MITCHELL96 post=103117032]In Nigeria ?? undecided OP you get sense so ? undecided

If they legalise Guns, don't you know Murder, Robbery, Rape And all other bad things will increase ? See what bandits and the rest of them are doing now, your government can't even control it, talkless of when they legalise gun, If you get gun now, and better hunger wire you one day for house,
won't you use it to either rob or find somebody to extort money or valuables from ? Reason with your 6 Bro undecided
So there is no robbery ,killing now that Guns are not legalize,if Gun is legalized nobody will dare come to kill because they know you have guns nobody will even dare to steal from you, Canada, uk that legalized gun who is more peaceful

Bro, I tell you, forget what you're saying, It will be worst if they legalise it, you saying if you have a gun, I can't come to rob you, that's a fat lie, I can still come if I want to come, you having a gun doesn't stop me, I can come with 20 men or any amount I want, how about that
Re: Nigeria Should Legalize Gun by Obc1234(m): 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2021
You can come but it will be like now that gun is not legalized just google it the most peaceful countries in the world have legalized gun there is no democracy without allowing the citizens to bear army
MITCHELL96:

Bro, I tell you, forget what you're saying, It will be worst if they legalise it, you saying if you have a gun, I can't come to rob you, that's a fat lie, I can still come if I want to come, you having a gun doesn't stop me, I can come with 20 men or any amount I want, how about that
Re: Nigeria Should Legalize Gun by Obc1234(m): 5:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
There is no democracy without allowing the citizens to bear army, also army bearing prevent crime
LoOK at Mexico a very mess country with restrict gun control
Re: Nigeria Should Legalize Gun by Cromagnon: 11:47pm On Jun 26, 2021
Obc1234:
All the Democratic peaceful countries in the world legalized gun why can't we do it here?
it is legal
Re: Nigeria Should Legalize Gun by Cromagnon: 11:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
MITCHELL96:

you think it's easy to get criminals?
You think it's easy to get criminals that know that 1 or 2 will die if they enter the wrong house?

(1) (Reply)

One Reportedly Killed, Many Injured As Masquerade Attacks Worshippers In Osun / 26 Million For Form? / At Citad's Conference, Don Urges Female-youth Inclusion In Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.