Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:15 AM

26 Million For Form? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 26 Million For Form? (292 Views)

Bandits To Cause 26 Million Nigerians To Starve / Maduafokwa Olisakwe: "PDP Should Find My ₦26 Million" - Anambra Guber Aspirant / We’ve Been Abandoned – Buhari Support Groups Cry Out After Buying N45M For Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

26 Million For Form? by VaselineCrew: 11:41am On Jun 29, 2021
Imaging PDP charging 26 million naira to get on a ballot.

Something that won’t cost above $2,000 in America.

Yet we expect people to pay that money and not be corrupt.

We need to look else as voters, forget all this apc, pdp, rubbish

Think about it deeply, what sort of Democratic Party charges that much just to get on a ballot.

My people, shine your eyes.
Re: 26 Million For Form? by Seniorwriter(m): 11:48am On Jun 29, 2021
VaselineCrew:
Imaging PDP charging 26 million naira to get on a ballot.

Something that won’t cost above $2,000 in America.

Yet we expect people to pay that money and not be corrupt.

We need to look else as voters, forget all this apc, pdp, rubbish

Think about it deeply, what sort of Democratic Party charges that much just to get on a ballot.

My people, shine your eyes.

Though the amount that man spent is ridiculously outrageous however I don't think the said amount is for just procurement of the Governorship Aspiration form...must have been the total amount the Aspirant spent on all intricates towards his ambition.
VaselineCrew:

It is just for the form, you can hear him in the video say that.

Also remember when Buhari said he had to borrow money to buy his own form? Which was then in the 10s of millions.

The corruption in apc and pdp starts at the very beginning.

I remember when oshiomole said the price is high to weed out the weak men, so only strong men apply. Of course that makes no sense whatsoever, as the parties want the money and candidates that have money period.

I was even shocked to learn independent candidates for USA presidency have to pay a ballot fee of $500. Imagine!!

This country is just too corrupt, and it is clear for all to see, but we just always brush it off.

How can it take 26 million just go get on a ballot? What is the official annual salary of the position minus bonuses that warrants a 26 million naira upfront payment?

Things are just too weird in this nation
Do a proper research before posting...
Let's not dwell on assumptions.
Let's be guided with the right information.
donbachi:
Yet,no political party in Nigeria,can boost of One cottage hospital,market or school It donated to their constituents.
Very sad situation we found ourselves with these wicked & clueless political actors.
We need young visionary leaders come 2023.

@Seniorwriter
Re: 26 Million For Form? by donbachi(m): 11:55am On Jun 29, 2021
Yet,no political party in Nigeria,can boost of One cottage hospital,market or school It donated to their constituents.
Re: 26 Million For Form? by VaselineCrew: 11:59am On Jun 29, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Though the amount that man spent is ridiculously outrageous however I don't think the said amount is for just procurement of the Governorship Aspiration form...must have been the total amount the Aspirant spent on all intricates towards his ambition.
Let's be guided with the right information.

We need young visionary leaders come 2023.

@Seniorwriter

It is just for the form, you can hear him in the video say that.

Also remember when Buhari said he had to borrow money to buy his own form? Which was then in the 10s of millions.

The corruption in apc and pdp starts at the very beginning.

I remember when oshiomole said the price is high to weed out the weak men, so only strong men apply. Of course that makes no sense whatsoever, as the parties want the money and candidates that have money period.

I was even shocked to learn independent candidates for USA presidency have to pay a ballot fee of $500. Imagine!!

This country is just too corrupt, and it is clear for all to see, but we just always brush it off.

How can it take 26 million just go get on a ballot? What is the official annual salary of the position minus bonuses that warrants a 26 million naira upfront payment?

Things are just too weird in this nation

(1) (Reply)

Where Was IPOB Intelligentsia In Europe When Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested? / Chevron’s Bernard Omoyeni Celebrates Golden Jubilee On July Weekend. / Tupocracy: Philosophical Underpinnings, Praxis And Contemporary And Relevance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.