Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Quiting Brothol Challenge - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Quiting Brothol Challenge (176 Views)

What It's Feels Like Quiting Weed / How To Make Massive Income On The Internet Daily Without Quiting Your Regular Jo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quiting Brothol Challenge by Sirkingsnado: 6:08pm On Jun 26, 2021
Hello family

This is almost 3 years I quit masterbation

I really Wana quit visiting brothol

Today I visited but only romance the lady and come back

Starting from tomorrow I will quit visiting

Brothol so help me God

Please if you see this trend just drop a prayer for me I quit masterbation

I will also quit brothol in Jesus name Amen
Re: Quiting Brothol Challenge by MITCHELL96: 6:11pm On Jun 26, 2021
grin grin grin You want to quit and you still went visiting ? grin grin Nna ehnn, GOD help you shaa, but first determine in your heart first, You can even place a curse on yourself that if you go there, so so something will happen to you, I think that will ginger you to permanently stop so when you wanna do it, you will remember the curse you place on yourself
Re: Quiting Brothol Challenge by Sirkingsnado: 6:15pm On Jun 26, 2021
smiley

Ok bro thank you so much
Re: Quiting Brothol Challenge by stupidmod3: 7:10pm On Jun 26, 2021
okay what next?

(1) (Reply)

The Complete Wedding Video Guide: Ideas, Tips, And More / See How To Open A Domiciliary Account In Nigeria Always Click Here To Read Ful / Do You Wish To Study Abroad With IELTS? Let`s Help You Out By Temidirem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.